Drake Fucked my Fiancée of 8 years LMAOOO

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit you seen Drake baby momma? He take ass over looks.

200101-Pusha-T-827x620.jpg

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
Registered
I hate to tell you this but ALL WOMEN ARE THINKING OF UPGRADING, ALWAYS.
Its a hard pill to swallow.
It doesn't mean that they don't love or care about their man but you will always come second to what she wants.
The only thing that stops them is shame and fear. They don't want to act on their desires out of fear of losing what they have and/or the shame of being labeled.
Women who are playing above their play grade already will stay with a dude longer but ultimately, if given the opportunity, they will move forward.
Its in their nature, playa.

Which is why men should love with their mind and not their heart.
You purpose and goals.shoukd ALWAYS come before a woman.

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Shit you seen Drake baby momma? He take ass over looks.

The whole thing is, this is who he want's right now. As for that 8 year deal, who hasn't had a relationship that just ran its course. Loves wains with time. The touching of each other gets to be routine, sexual satisfaction becomes less enjoyable our minds wander or drift off. This is the norm for most people. The money, the looks after awhile just don't matter anymore. As long as he's now happy is all that matters.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

45276171-9775851-Starting_strong_Drake_and_Leia_reportedly_met_at_a_high_school_b-a-5_1625933008906.jpg

eb0af567dd6a4c64b0d907e545abf42b_md.jpg

3b207d536a954914b19dcf8890d7ef04_md.png

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered
People keep saying

"But 8 years!" Not realizing that she would've done it regardless of the time and title.

Women straight up told everyone loud and proud last week that they'd GLADLY answer the DM from a celebrity and get flown out for the dig out.

That 8 year shit is just a scapegoat for the sluts and slimy dudes to do their dirt.

More adore each week they expose themselves, up to men (and women) to move smarter.
She was already slutting out to other men. This made it official.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I'd prepare myself to move on and fuck other bitches soon as a broad built like that hits instagram. Cause its inevitable she won't be able to resist the onslaught of entertainers dm

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

45276171-9775851-Starting_strong_Drake_and_Leia_reportedly_met_at_a_high_school_b-a-5_1625933008906.jpg

eb0af567dd6a4c64b0d907e545abf42b_md.jpg

3b207d536a954914b19dcf8890d7ef04_md.png
She got some chest on her, Lawd