Drake Fucked my Fiancée of 8 years LMAOOO

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly. It ain't Drake's responsibility to keep that relationship intact, it's hers. This is why I don't like the term "homewrecker". The sidepiece didn't take take those vows, you did.

That's true but I stay away from married or engage women.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
bitches make the worse decisions
she "chose" to lose 8 years
for one night with a nigga who doesnt give one fuck about her

yall know whats next
theyre going to pass her around
she'll get burned out, addicted to drugs
and blame black men for why her life is fucked up

oh and that album she worked on will never drop

failure
why you quit on us bro? we bout to make moves. come outta retirement. don't miss the bus folk. CLT is killin it, i hope you still holdin.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I look gorgeous golden brown. When Im in Hawaii I look like a copper bronzed god . Japanese bitches break their necks to be in my vicinity .
So you saying black excellence is when your skin is brown/bronze

Even you admitted team brown skin is when you at your best.. brown skin women and being brown skin greatest thing god ever did

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
So you saying black excellence is when your skin is brown/bronze

Even you admitted team brown skin is when you at your best.. brown skin women and being brown skin greatest thing god ever did
I’m still a golden brown hue and considered light skinned. Either way I’m gorgeous light or dark.

swoop1

Circle the wagons.
Registered
Is that really her looking like that with that much ass? He should’ve known not to give her the opportunity to fuk with Drake. He had to know the type of female she was if he gave her a ring.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Jesus was a light skinned African such as myself
White Jesus was light.. real Jesus was brownskin with a fro.. feeding people with nothing hanging with hoes like I wouldn’t wife none of you but I understand your purpose on earth so I will let you continue your duties.. if that’s not a brown skin nig I thought know what is

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
White Jesus was light.. real Jesus was brownskin with a fro.. feeding people with nothing hanging with hoes like I wouldn’t wife none of you but I understand your purpose on earth so I will let you continue your duties.. if that’s not a brown skin nig I thought know what is
I walk in the shadow of God .

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
It’s good to see us light skinned niggas back in style. Time to fuck all y’all niggas wives and fiancé’s like the 90s is back!!!

e7899e2550a3ae099aa0b42d5d6ffb18.gif

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly! Meanwhile some are saying "she's not all that." Maybe she's not "all that" but she's more than enough for most including me.
You damn right I don't know what they talking about. Dudes in here will drink her bath water they need to stop. She has a different look to her but its not a bad different. Plus honestly I didn't even notice her face until now....I saw that pic with her ass in it and I got it right then.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You damn right I don't know what they talking about. Dudes in here will drink her bath water they need to stop. She has a different look to her but its not a bad different. Plus honestly I didn't even notice her face until now....I saw that pic with her ass in it and I got it right then.

I think it’s more like she average for someone of Drake status. If I was on Drake level I pass right by her. Think of your top three chicks you would go after if you had Drake money and fame. Which would make shorty average.

That Fast 9 chick get pop

Nathalie%20Emmanuel.jpg

Shorty from GodFather of Harlem is on the hit list

Ilfenesh+Hadera+Clutches+Metallic+Clutch+aLG12ZGWndpx.jpg

Last edited:

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
People keep saying

"But 8 years!" Not realizing that she would've done it regardless of the time and title.

Women straight up told everyone loud and proud last week that they'd GLADLY answer the DM from a celebrity and get flown out for the dig out.

That 8 year shit is just a scapegoat for the sluts and slimy dudes to do their dirt.

More adore each week they expose themselves, up to men (and women) to move smarter.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think it’s more like she average for someone of Drake status. If I was on Drake level I pass right by her. Think of your top three chicks you would go after if you had Drake money and fame. Which would make shorty average.

That Fast 9 chick get pop

Nathalie%20Emmanuel.jpg

Shorty from GodFather of Harlem is on the hit list

Ilfenesh+Hadera+Clutches+Metallic+Clutch+aLG12ZGWndpx.jpg
Shit you seen Drake baby momma? He take ass over looks.