*****************Dricus Du Plessis VS Israel Adesanya UFC 305 PPV****************

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, if he could get to him. But he'll have to get through them big security guards Drake have protecting him.
I really don’t think they wanted those problems lol
Plus it’s not like khabib team is a bunch of pushovers
As mad as the eagle was, I think he’d just start making people tap until he got to Drake

KINGSAPIO

Torah All Day!
BGOL Investor
Who remembers Dana NOT promoting fights in Africa when Izzy, Usman, and Ngannou were active champs? But now Dana recently discussed having an event in either South Africa or another country in Africa. "IF" Izzy loses (Plz G-d don't allow that to happen), this would be the NEW coming into Africa to sell our ppl white ppl idealogies. I can't have this! WE can't have this!

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who remembers Dana NOT promoting fights in Africa when Izzy, Usman, and Ngannou were active champs? But now Dana recently discussed having an event in either South Africa or another country in Africa. "IF" Izzy loses (Plz G-d don't allow that to happen), this would be the NEW coming into Africa to sell our ppl white ppl idealogies. I can't have this! WE can't have this!
So many reasons why he can’t loose this fight

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
I hate Dana White but he's been talking about building a PI and bringing events to Africa precisely since those three being champ.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
I want to see him laid out cold but Dricus du Plessis is great at getting under fighters skin lol the only guy who had Strickland internet basement troll in tears and got Izzy all in his feeling too. Izzy needs to put all that bullshit out of his mind and just realize he's better, there's no reason ddp should win this fights it's Izzy's fight to lose by not being himself(like he did against Strickland) Dricus du Plessisis a much sloppier striker with a shittier gas tank than strickland. This should go the way of Izzy v Costa.

KINGSAPIO

Torah All Day!
BGOL Investor
I hate Dana White but he's been talking about building a PI and bringing events to Africa precisely since those three being champ.

No brother, "after" they all lost their belt, that's when DW wanted to "finally" bring PI into Africa. As soon as DDP became fake champ, DW publicly talks about having an event in South or another country in Africa. I'm bout sick and tired of their subliminal messaging that I catch onto!

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
An emotional fighter is usually a bad thing, (Aldo vs McGregor), gameplan out the window.
But Izzy is cut from a different cloth, his fight IQ is so high that emotions makes him even more focused and deadly.

Not sleeping on DDP, big doofy hits hard but makes a lot of mistakes and has a weak gas tank. Izzy will pick him apart in the champ rounds.

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
No brother, "after" they all lost their belt, that's when DW wanted to "finally" bring PI into Africa. As soon as DDP became fake champ, DW publicly talks about having an event in South or another country in Africa. I'm bout sick and tired of their subliminal messaging that I catch onto!
Forget Dana White.
Francis Ngannou has opened two gyms in Cameroon and plans on opening many more around Africa.

Timestamped 1:08:00

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Again I hate Dana, but you're just flat out wrong.