*****************Dricus Du Plessis VS Israel Adesanya UFC 305 PPV****************

Pipe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
il_570xN.4827441773_887m.jpg

https://1stream.eu/title-game/ufc/ufc-305-live-stream/8923

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Again I hate Dana, but you're just flat out wrong.

The logistics of doing something in Africa ain’t easy, so many factors to consider. Dana seemed very enthusiastic in the beginning and talked about it at every press conference, but that shit waned and I bet it was the hurdles.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
The logistics of doing something in Africa ain’t easy, so many factors to consider. Dana seemed very enthusiastic in the beginning and talked about it at every press conference, but that shit waned and I bet it was the hurdles.
Exactly this, there's definitely infrastructure issues, political issues ECT . There's a reason why South Africa has always been the target and it's not racism, it's cash lol Dana is a piece of dog shit but the only color he sees is green, he's a grifter of the maximum order. Lol

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why does aniks dumb ass always say that dumb shit, "like Dana White says, if you don't know, now you know..." Wtf? God-damned idiot.
Dana highlights fights and fighters for some cards in an IG video. At the end of the video Dana always says "If you don't know, now you know!"