*****************Dricus Du Plessis VS Israel Adesanya UFC 305 PPV****************

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
The event will mark the promotion's third visit to Perth and first since UFC 284 in February 2023, as well as the beginning of a multiyear deal for twice-annual events in the city.[2]

A UFC Middleweight Championship bout between current champion (also former KSW Welterweight Champion) Dricus du Plessis and former two-time champion Israel Adesanya is expected to headline the event. It will mark the first time two African-born athletes meet for a title in the organization.[3]

A featherweight bout between Gavin Tucker and Jack Jenkins was scheduled for this event.[4] However, Tucker withdrew from the fight due to a suspected injury and was replaced by Herbert Burns.[5]

A Women's flyweight bout between Casey O'Neill and Tereza Bledá was scheduled for this event.[6] However, Bledá withdrew from the fight for unknown reasons and was replaced by Luana Santos.[7]

At the weigh-ins, Jesús Santos Aguilar weighed in at 127.5 pounds, one and a half pounds over the flyweight non-title fight limit. The bout is expected to proceed at catchweight and Aguilar will be fined 20 percent of his purse, which will go to his opponent Stewart Nicoll.[8]

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Results​

Early preliminary card (ESPN+ / UFC Fight Pass)
Preliminary card (ESPN2 / ESPN+)
Weight classMethodRoundTimeNotes
Main card
MiddleweightDricus du Plessis (c)vs.Israel Adesanya[a]
FlyweightKai Kara-Francevs.Steve Erceg
LightweightMateusz Gamrotvs.Dan Hooker
HeavyweightTai Tuivasavs.Jairzinho Rozenstruik
WelterweightLi Jingliangvs.Carlos Prates
HeavyweightJunior Tafavs.Valter Walker
FeatherweightJoshua Culibaovs.Ricardo Ramos
Women's FlyweightCasey O'Neillvs.Luana Santos
FeatherweightJack Jenkinsvs.Herbert Burns
LightweightTom Nolanvs.Alex Reyes
WelterweightSong Kenanvs.Ricky Glenn
Catchweight (127.5 lb)Jesús Santos Aguilardef.Stewart NicollTechnical Submission (guillotine choke)12:39
  1. For the UFC Middleweight Championship.

[9]

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Jesus-Aguilar-def.-Stewart-Nicoll-UFC-305-598.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Good job by Jack Jenkins on the televised prelims vs. Herbert Burns.

Chopping down the calf with leg kicks, and working the body shot punches.

KINGSAPIO

Torah All Day!
BGOL Investor

KINGSAPIO

Torah All Day!
BGOL Investor
Again I hate Dana, but you're just flat out wrong.

I'm in somewhat agreement brother but IF you read the article, it shows that UFC Vice President of Regulatory Affairs discussing them potentially setting up a venue/fight in "South Africa" (when Usman, Izzy, and Francis were all champs) & ironically South Africa is where DDP is from (Scratch that, born). They KNEW DDP was in the rankings soon someday hence the reason why they mentioned SA. They didn't even bother working with Francis w/ him asking for better pay and requesting that his future fight be in his home country. My point? DW never worked w/ any of the 3 African champs in their own country.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
I'm in somewhat agreement brother but IF you read the article, it shows that UFC Vice President of Regulatory Affairs discussing them potentially setting up a venue/fight in "South Africa" (when Usman, Izzy, and Francis were all champs) & ironically South Africa is where DDP is from (Scratch that, born). They KNEW DDP was in the rankings soon someday hence the reason why they mentioned SA. They didn't even bother working with Francis w/ him asking for better pay and requesting that his future fight be in his home country. My point? DW never worked w/ any of the 3 African champs in their own country.
Lmao this guy can't take an L, I'm done going back and forth with your goal post moving ass lol

Enjoy the fights and the L