Drug dealer and snitch Alpo Martinez shot and killed in Harlem

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
I see folks in here didn't know a goddamned thing that was going on and still going on in the Black underworld.
All these cats, Jack, Alpo, etc were just media. Yeah, they were buttons but the real serious hitters are still out there. I have no idea if they're living quietly or still working but the ones I knew laughed at the amateur shit Alpo and Jack got up to.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
is he a famous cat or something
in the late 80's & super early 90's this dude was the show off flashy harlem niggaah known for poppin wheelies on motor cycles & poppin the op's on capers. He got put on by the dude he murdered..... alpo essentially merked his plug thinking him & his plug was on the same level because he was the mussel. Niggaahz really didnt want any smoke wit son back in the day. He was a very unpredictable shooter.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
you mean Fritz and Kevin Chiles?

I see folks in here didn't know a goddamned thing that was going on and still going on in the Black underworld.
All these cats, Jack, Alpo, etc were just media. Yeah, they were buttons but the real serious hitters are still out there. I have no idea if they're living quietly or still working but the ones I knew laughed at the amateur shit Alpo and Jack got up to.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
you mean Fritz and Kevin Chiles?

giphy.gif

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I see them...... the young and dumb flash their shit.. friday and sat nights so erebody see them coming,

the REAL OGeez, flash their shit sunday morning, so you dont know if its the player or the preacher...

pulling up in a bentley continental GT to get sunday brunch....

but the rest of the week, they driving that used car they bought ten years ago...BLENDING..

cause back then, the SMART ones focused on flippin that bag and staying lowkey..

the not so smart ones.. got too flashy and put a target on their backs for the streets and

the Po.

Now the not so bright ones, commit crimes and upload it for the world to see, they think

the po, and the rest of the alphabet boys, dont have the internet..

if only they knew....

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think you mean Paid in Full.
That too. But besides the similarities in bishop killing his friends like alpo did and coming to the funeral,
bishop says to the character rahiems mother at the funeral “I’m sorry for your loss Ms. PORTER”. Of all the names you can write in the script why use rich porters last name

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
since when?
That too. But besides the similarities in bishop killing his friends like alpo did and coming to the funeral,
bishop says to the character rahiems mother at the funeral “I’m sorry for your loss Ms. PORTER”. Of all the names you can write in the script why use rich porters last name

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

aaaah ok....

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Was watching this series on the kkk on Hulu where the fbi had to fake this black guys death cause they had a hit on him. With that being said. This nicca alpo might still be alive

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Was watching this series on the kkk on Hulu where the fbi had to fake this black guys death cause they had a hit on him. With that being said. This nicca alpo might still be alive
By the way he was actually in witness protection but he took his dumbass back to Harlem

alexw

Platinum Member
Shot in his truck then drove to the precinct. Wasn’t it a story of him throwing drugs out the window
Nah he was already dead in the truck. He didn't drive anywhere. From what my Harlem friends told me that after he got lit up, kids or someone out there ran in the truck to see if he had any paper or jewels they could steal. He may have been declared dead in the hospital but his last breath was on that Harlem street.

alexw

Platinum Member
Exactly my point. Apparently the fbi faked the death of someone in witness protection
That's not your point. You said he could be alive and basically in protection. When he was in protection and said fuck it, went back to Harlem and died.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah he was already dead in the truck. He didn't drive anywhere. From what my Harlem friends told me that after he got lit up, kids or someone out there ran in the truck to see if he had any paper or jewels they could steal. He may have been declared dead in the hospital but his last breath was on that Harlem street.
That’s not what happened.
Mr. Parker approached the driver’s side window and opened fire, striking Mr. Martinez several times in the left arm, the official said.

Mr. Martinez threw his truck into gear and tore south. But one of Mr. Parker’s gunshots had gone through his left arm and struck his heart, the official said. Mortally wounded, he crashed into a parked car around 147th Street, leaving a trail of heroin packets behind him on 8th Avenue (law enforcement officials believe Mr. Martinez had tossed them out of his open window, fearing arrest when police arrived).

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's not your point. You said he could be alive and basically in protection. When he was in protection and said fuck it, went back to Harlem and died.
My point is the Feds do fake deaths. And like I said he drove off as noted in the article I posted where you said he didn’t

alexw

Platinum Member
That’s not what happened.
Mr. Parker approached the driver’s side window and opened fire, striking Mr. Martinez several times in the left arm, the official said.

Mr. Martinez threw his truck into gear and tore south. But one of Mr. Parker’s gunshots had gone through his left arm and struck his heart, the official said. Mortally wounded, he crashed into a parked car around 147th Street, leaving a trail of heroin packets behind him on 8th Avenue (law enforcement officials believe Mr. Martinez had tossed them out of his open window, fearing arrest when police arrived).
I'm about to stop debating you because you're an idiot you literally said he drove to the precinct

alexw

Platinum Member
My point is the Feds do fake deaths. And like I said he drove off as noted in the article I posted where you said he didn’t
You didn't prove a point because they never faked his death. they put him in witness protection they never said he died.

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That shit happened a few blocks from Me.
I was going to the bus stop waiting for the #2 Bus on 145th a few hours after it happened.
I had no idea what was going on until The Mom's called Me some hours later after work.
She and My Sister always have the scoop on neighborhood shit.

I hope Parker stays as far away from My 'hood as possible.
Got enough Summer shit going on here right now.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Ok,but he better not jump out there in the streets with no superman cape on cause as much as people don't believe it besides fans Alpo had people who cared for him.

The past few interviews I've seen of people that was around say that Rich wasn't no angel and him and Po's relationship was more business than friendship,they didn't growup together,they have seperate crews and Rich took money from a lot of people and it was bound to happen at some point robbing people.....One of the people he took money from was 'Supreme' from the 'Supreme Team'.

It ended the way it was supposed to but that's the streets for you,everyone isn't going to get to tell their story.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Ok,but he better not jump out there in the streets with no superman cape on cause as much as people don't believe it besides fans Alpo had people who cared for him.

The past few interviews I've seen of people that was around say that Rich wasn't no angel and him and Po's relationship was more business than friendship,they didn't growup together,they have seperate crews and Rich took money from a lot of people and it was bound to happen at some point robbing people.....One of the people he took money from was 'Supreme' from the 'Supreme Team'.

It ended the way it was supposed to but that's the streets for you,everyone isn't going to get to tell their story.
The cops let a predator loose.