Drug dealer and snitch Alpo Martinez shot and killed in Harlem

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Drive your ass into Zimmerman's neighborhood and I bet the whole community would be on high alert. As I said he's protected
So you're saying whenever a Black man drives through his neighborhood sirens go off and bells start ringing and people arm up

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So you're saying whenever a Black man drives through his neighborhood sirens go off and bells start ringing and people arm up
He is protected as long as his masonic judge father is alive.... Im just going to leave it at that...

Im just saying the death of that young god wasnt a murder, it was a sacrifice!!

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
It's becoming very easy to identify non black people here but my answer is absolutely. If you were a black man you would know that already
So you really believe Zimmerman is alive due to protection. WRONG....that fucker still breathing because black folk only have that get back mentality for one another

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
I believe Alpo was involved with Trump. They were both big in NY in the 80s. Nothing came thru NY w/o Po's approval, including permits for Trump's properties I'm sure. Guarantee you Trump had him placed back in witness protection, under the guise of being murdered.

No body? No funeral? GTFOH.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I believe Alpo was involved with Trump. They were both big in NY in the 80s. Nothing came thru NY w/o Po's approval, including permits for Trump's properties I'm sure. Guarantee you Trump had him placed back in witness protection, under the guise of being murdered.

No body? No funeral? GTFOH.
Yeah you’re right. I mean so what there no camera footage or cellphone footage of his body or at least the ambulance on a Halloween night in Harlem!!! Where people are alwayyyyss outside. And just a bunch of crack viles laying in the ground in 2020 at 50 something years old.
And just some random kid that nobody knows that he ran over his foot with his motorcycle weeks before came from the Bronx and happened to find him just sitting in his truck in Harlem and nobody seen this shit. lol.
And then the guy gets acquitted for lack of evidence.

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah you’re right. I mean so what there no camera footage or cellphone footage of his body or at least the ambulance on a Halloween night in Harlem!!! Where people are alwayyyyss outside. And just a bunch of crack viles laying in the ground in 2020 at 50 something years old.
And just some random kid that nobody knows that he ran over his foot with his motorcycle weeks before came from the Bronx and happened to find him just sitting in his truck in Harlem and nobody seen this shit. lol.
And then the guy gets acquitted for lack of evidence.

:yes: