Drug dealer and snitch Alpo Martinez shot and killed in Harlem

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Real shit cuz, fuck alpo. We lost stud doogie from brand Nubian and Geronimo form leaders of the new school in the last couple days
Damn…had no idea. Mods stickied?
. Florida

Texas

cali

MammothLegalHummingbird-size_restricted.gif

He seemed to explain this succinctly, timeline wise…but it’s on VLAD and I just don’t know if I can trust it.
Zimmerman wasnt in the club like shit sweet. let that shit go.
Nah, he is out in society free and someone knows where he is and someone can touch him but won’t.
Zimmerman is protected by deep state white supremacy
I need documentation. I don’t care if his pops is a judge or not. He…can…be touched.
Looks like the work of this guy. He must be making his rounds.

From the 90’s…they really, really didn’t let that sh!t go.:eek2:
Exactly what I said. Don’t look like no drive by like they reported.
I am wondering if the social structure looks at a drive by as a vehicle and shooter being present simultaneously because it was a tight ass pattern.
Whats so hilarious about it
The fact that the scenario exists…and shouldn’t.
Nah. He got it from Nicki Barnes and other famous Harlem heroes :lol:

One day you dumb ass niggas gonna realize that's a movie done by his rat worshipping fan club. That ain't how cooperation agreements work. You don't tell dem people who you are and ain't gonna tell on. They tell YOU!! And if you withhold ANY info your ass is voided.
Not Frank, though. Cops only.

Yo, this was an informative 15 minutes.

It’s amazing how Mike and LL and Riley were contemporaries of ALL that we know about NY.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The crazy shit is, all Alpo had to do is stay in New Jersey thats ALL he HAD to do,

but he couldnt take it, He MISSED HARLEM too much...

folks actually forgot about his ass, untill he started doing internet interviews

and reminding everybody...

but when they kidnapped that lil innocent child and tortured him... there was no fuckin way

he was going to go peacefully...

no FUCKIN WAY

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
The crazy shit is, all Alpo had to do is stay in New Jersey thats ALL he HAD to do,

A dude like that can not exist in a quiet lifestyle. Sammy the Bull, Henry Hill, etc.. all returned to the fuckery first chance they got instead of living life quietly. That life is like death for some people.

"You'll always be in jail nigga, just minus the bars." - Jay Z

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A dude like that can not exist in a quiet lifestyle. Sammy the Bull, Henry Hill, etc.. all returned to the fuckery first chance they got instead of living life quietly. That life is like death for some people.

"You'll always be in jail nigga, just minus the bars." - Jay Z

Yea it reminds me of those kkkops that never get sick their whole life being kkkops, then the minute

they are forced to call it quits..

they be dropping like flies, if it aint a heart attack its depression..

and they say its all because the adrenaline rush is gone..

folks sleep on how addictive that adrenaline rush is..

like winning money or busing nuts, that adrenaline rush

is a helluva rush bruh...

a very addictive one if a bruh aint careful....if Alpo wouldvd hid out,

for ten more years, he couldve penned a book in his own words,

and trust me that shit wouldve been a netflix hit...

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member

folks actually forgot about his ass, untill he started doing internet interviews

but when they kidnapped that lil innocent child and tortured him... there was no fuckin way

no FUCKIN WAY
Alpo had nothing to do with Darnell getting killed

He killed Rich but had nothing to do with his lil brother being tortured that was Preacher's work

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

no FUCKIN WAY

I wonder if he accepted his fate or at least the likelihood that his past will catch up to him... that's my guess as to why he stepped foot back in Harlem...

Alpo did foul shit, but he had nothing to with Mitch little brother being kidnapped and murdered

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered

no FUCKIN WAY

If yoy are from Harlem, it is hard not to miss it. In saying that, dude must have followed him from the young bitch's building and struck while the iron was hot, literally.

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
I wonder if he accepted his fate or at least the likelihood that his past will catch up to him... that's my guess as to why he stepped foot back in Harlem...

Alpo did foul shit, but he had nothing to with Mitch little brother being kidnapped and murdered

Most of the people Alpo snitched on were from DC. I may have wrote earlier in this thread, but Rich wasn't this saint Paid In Full made him out to be. Foul shit none the less, but I can see Rich doing what Alpo said.

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Most of the people Alpo snitched on were from DC. I may have wrote earlier in this thread, but Rich wasn't this saint Paid In Full made him out to be. Foul shit none the less, but I can see Rich doing what Alpo said.
Oh most def, I've watched and read a bunch of interviews based on AZ, Rich, and Alpo... Rich definitely wasn't a saint and like you said I don't put it past him that he did what Alpo said... Alpo took out a lot of people, so that could've caught up to him... One of the best interviews I watched was from Gangsta Lou

*I'm tripping I said Mitch in my last post :smh:

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
He should have been dead. What I don’t understand is why he didn’t get clipped sooner. When did it become cool to be a snitch that got people who other people actually admired and looked up to killed with no repercussions? Then this dumbass was low key bragging about it? Really? Man fuck Alpo!

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor

I thought he did. The other dude from NY said he did on Vlad I believe. Wow.

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
He should have been dead. What I don’t understand is why he didn’t get clipped sooner. When did it become cool to be a snitch that got people who other people actually admired and looked up to killed with no repercussions? Then this dumbass was low key bragging about it? Really? Man fuck Alpo!

So who was going to kill him? Is it worth doing 30 years in the can, because someone snitched on someone you didn't know? Don't put too much stock in those "Youtube Comment Gladiators".

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
So who was going to kill him? Is it worth doing 30 years in the can, because someone snitched on someone you didn't know? Don't put too much stock in those "Youtube Comment Gladiators".

Family. I know some folks in the Chi and down South that if you get one of them they coming like the Gotti boys. Who’s afraid of a dude who ain’t got no crew or allegiance? But I hear you, maybe his legend was bigger than the reality cause he sure died like a normal dude.

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
Oh most def, I've watched and read a bunch of interviews based on AZ, Rich, and Alpo... Rich definitely wasn't a saint and like you said I don't put it past him that he did what Alpo said... Alpo took out a lot of people, so that could've caught up to him... One of the best interviews I watched was from Gangsta Lou

*I'm tripping I said Mitch in my last post :smh:

People have to remember Alpo had alot of charisma
Family. I know some folks in the Chi and down South that if you get one of them they coming like the Gotti boys. Who’s afraid of a dude who ain’t got no crew or allegiance? But I hear you, maybe his legend was bigger than the reality cause he sure died like a normal dude.

Not saying it aint goons out here, but Alpo had a rep similar to Pac. Now before you Pac stans clitorises get all tingly, I am talking about just from a charisma/rep point of view. If you watch any interview about their crew from a member or close affiliate (Azie, Gangsta Lou, Kevin Chiles) they all vouch Alpo was a likealbe guy overall. Also he rolled with two "security guards" alot of the time.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
People have to remember Alpo had alot of charisma

Not saying it aint goons out here, but Alpo had a rep similar to Pac. Now before you Pac stans clitorises get all tingly, I am talking about just from a charisma/rep point of view. If you watch any interview about their crew from a member or close affiliate (Azie, Gangsta Lou, Kevin Chiles) they all vouch Alpo was a likealbe guy overall. Also he rolled with two "security guards" alot of the time.

Yep, I remember Chiles saying that. He said he didn’t know how grimy he was from meeting him. Vlad was asking him some stupid ass questions too btw.

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
BGOL Investor
Juice was written in the 70s
Get outta here, I never knew that. Who or what was it based on?

This is another good read that Carlitos Way was based on.

Amazon product ASIN 1853754900
These two streetwise novels bring you the story of Carlito Brigante: Puerto Rican, hustler, drug dealer, and survivor. Carlito’s Way follows him through Spanish Harlem’s no–exit world of gangs, drugs, pimping, and the Mob, from the 1940s to the early 1970s. After Hours finds Carlito released from a five–year prison stint, and the world he knows is gone: cocaine has replaced heroin and the disco scene is in full swing. If he wants to make money, Carlito needs to adapt… quickly. Smart and funny, these two inspired the 1993 Brian de Palma film, Carlito’s Way, starring Al Pacino.