jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
YUP. FUCK HIM.

2o9jVv.jpg

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered

Oh brother, I bet dude is probably 17 yrs old and is from Vancouver or some shit. I was just waiting for somebody to "defend the streets" on the net of all places. Shit I was at a Halloween party until about 12:30 at 145th and 7th!

I am Harlem born and bred and I don't even feel this way. Niggas who really knew Rich would tell you he was on some bully shit with a big dose of humiliation mixed in all the time. My first real girl in '89 was from his block, 144th and Amsterdam. Foul the way shit went down, but I believe Po and the stories about the bricks. It is just crazy Rich is viewed and a ghetto saint years later.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Okay gangstas, lots of gangstas in here today Lol
None of us (as far as I know ) are gangsters……we just see reality the way it is right now. Like I said nobody should be shot nor killed but if you snitch on the wrong person and you still walking around like everything is gravy then someone is going to turn you into mashed potatoes.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Takeshi 69 hiding under the bed right now.

Tekashi has been hiding under a bed since being released, you'll never see him out and about without paid security.

Alpo appears to have thought shit was sweet and looked to be out here moving like it was still 1987.

It wouldn't surprise me if this turned out to be the result of some foul shit he did in the past finally catching up to him although the way way he was flaunting makes me think he attempted to reclaim his past street glory.