to get touch...

and you still got muthafuckas out here

saying

Karma aint real,

Such spiritual retardation!!!!

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He shot him at a basketball game. He gave the green light to Wayne perry. One of Wayne goons pulled the trigger.

My point still stands. He killed him due to him being envious of him.

A thorough Brooklyn nigga who was getting money in DC who DC niggas had love for unlike Alpo

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
Niggas really speculating somebody got revenge for a 30 something year old murder, lol! He been moving in Harlem for years at dropped locations. He would have been a goner. This was probably some Pac like shit where Po got into some shit with somebody a few minutes earlier, and they wasn't going to let Po "flex" on them. I mean the 30th Precinct annex is on that block he got gunned down on.

madgoose

International
International Member
Last edited:

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well, well, well…it finally happened, on Halloween, of all the days.

Guess the shooter’s Murder game was better than Alpo’s…

From the day he was released, I would wake up and wonder would today be the day…wudn’t expecting it to be today.
Why did he think he could just walk around acting like he was regular?
Listen, I completely feel you AND I understand him.

My impression is that he was winning to survive his bid and get out.

He was no fool. He knew his time was limited. He was posting videos, so, he wasn’t looking over his shoulder necessarily.

Look at like hospice…he chose to die at home.

Because them clown as Harlem niggas worshipped and was scared of him. He was safe there. I doubt it was locals on an intended hit.
My first thought was who sent orders from D.C.
I bet your DC people’s murked him
EXACTLY my first thought.
He must have had new beef and they settled it for him.
Has nothing to do with him snitching.

On another note, George Zimmerman is still alive. That man killed one of our future. Killed our potential.

Let that all sink.
Right…on…point.
Where is the level of commitment to people outside our community causing injustice inside of it?

Zimmerman should have had a headstone before his trail.
Zimmerman is protected. Huge difference
By who and how?

He’s a civilian.

Just out of curiosity, how vigilant is the NYPD going to go after the murderers?

How aggressive will they be for justice?

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Niggas really speculating somebody got revenge for a 30 something year old murder, lol! He been moving in Harlem for years at dropped locations. He would have been a goner. This was probably some Pac like shit where Po got into some shit with somebody a few minutes earlier, and they wasn't going to let Po "flex" on them. I mean the 30th Precinct annex is on that block he got gunned down on.
Crime happens around police precincts everyday, B.:dunno:
RipeIllegalAmericanblackvulture-size_restricted.gif

Couldn't happen to a better piece of shit.
Listen, IDC what muthaf*ckas say, Camron does not get the appreciation he should on how well he played this role.

The quotables are endless.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
@dik cashmere @ViCiouS @woodchuck

All these documentaries, interviews, youtube clips and podcasts etc keep digging up old war stories gonna lead to much more of this.

The Reckoning

Sidebar...

Sh*t like this here?

Ain't helping no one.

And I really hate grown men who claimed to be reformed and finding Allah participating in all this sad as f*ck.

@dik cashmere