Drug dealer and snitch Alpo Martinez shot and killed in Harlem

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
YOU KNOW!!!

MixedBlaringHornedviper-max-1mb.gif

kurupt-new-york-new-york-dogg-pound.jpg

7KIj1un3xqrgXUbAOyvlY53TreqyRKU281el3Gr4I8sVWZe1fAqG6bYRZPVFFfFR7i7-n75F6KjwlMcM-o3bUVGKVqDZJn4h4ObiA4DGdOgh5F-RQZzdkZzquAfh8qtsenHExlLJIgqqTVaJKq9qQXTwxdAx_ZIg2a2xqnr0wSbpfwm9RhBTFAaXlFycLsg0-RfoixvY1hGo3CQK

73148a0d7417f96dbeb5928556920558.gif

Everytime real ny kniggas see that video they say..

Good he fuckin up the cac neighborhoods....

bruh he got MORE love from NY after that.

LOL

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Beware. White women talking. Stay tuned

Lisa Evers is famous in New York

Obviously hes not placed in his old neighborhood moron. My point was that not all program members are placed in obscure locations. Im saying he can be placed in the program and freely and ignorantly go where ever he wants despite warnings and advice of federal authorities. And you'd be surprised how many people still associate with and conduct business with known rats and what info they are privy to. Alot of these niggas are dealing with other rats still in the game. Again, we dont know.

:hmm:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Alpo was released in 2015.

He’s been seen riding motorcycles, cars, trucks, been out at parties as well as other public functions.

If it takes almost 7 years for people to get their get back, I don’t need those people on my team.

200.gif

your team wont last long

in these streets.

everybody will see them coming,

There are harlem kingpins you know,

but you will never see them...

maybe on a sunday morining

with their drop top bentley.

you KNOW why they still around..

because they KNOW how to move..

Methodically.. not emotionally....

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah Killers will take their sweet time to plan the hit perfectly because you go to prison for life for this shit if it's done incorrectly

Its crazy how you have to explain THAT on BGOL,

sometimes I feel like this place

is the coli...

fo real tho...

Not good!!

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
your team wont last long

in these streets.

everybody will see them coming,

There are harlem kingpins you know,

but you will never see them...

maybe on a sunday morining

with their drop top bentley.

you KNOW why they still around..

because they KNOW how to move..

Methodically.. not emotionally....

Killing him today was emotional, it wasn’t a business decision unless he was still in the street and needed to be taken out for business purposes.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its crazy how you have to explain THAT on BGOL,

sometimes I feel like this place

is the coli...

fo real tho...

Not good!!

The problem is you think there’s only one way to handle a situation and you believe that your way is the only way and the right way.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The problem is you think there’s only one way to handle a situation and you believe that your way is the only way and the right way.

your way,

is moving without thought, emotionally,

so everybody KNOWS it was you..

thats some real skinny jean wearing

mumble rappng tryin to be hard

when you know you not shit.

not SAYING thats YOU my good bruh!!

just sayin what it sounds like

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
your way,

is moving without thought, emotionally,

so everybody KNOWS it was you..

thats some real skinny jean wearing

mumble rappng tryin to be hard

when you know you not shit.

not SAYING thats YOU my good bruh!!

just sayin what it sounds like

You say a lot of things that aren’t necessary and don’t apply.

We’re talking about Alpo.

He was basically out for 7 years and he had beef with many people. If he was killed within one or two weeks after his release.

Who would’ve known who did it? With so many people who hated him, it’d be tough pinpointing one person.

That’s my point.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You say a lot of things that aren’t necessary and don’t apply.

We’re talking about Alpo.

He was basically out for 7 years and he had beef with many people. If he was killed within one or two weeks after his release.

Who would’ve known who did it? With so many people who hated him, it’d be tough pinpointing one person.

That’s my point.

it wouldve been obvious who did it??

in fact its pretty obvious now, just not

gonna comment on it,

let the kkkops do their own work...

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Thats how emotional bitchs move, no thought, just knee jerk reaction...

real kniggas know how to let time be their cover....

hey I aint tryin to convince nobody of nothing...

walk down 147th an eigth and say this block soft....

nobody does that in real life

folks only diss harlem ny on the internet....

they aint stupid
You sound like a comic book character. They worshipped that ho ass nigga and he walked there freely for years after killing a so called local celebrity. That shit speaks for itself my man. Sorry. And what fortune cookie riddle bullshit you talking about letting time be your cover.. Shit happened 30 years ago. He knew exactly where to go and where not to go. And he was in Harlem because shit was sweet. Period.

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
Honestly it's a pretty nice quiet block. Now 45th & 8th particularly on the corner with the Popeyes is a different story
Crazy how time flies and things change, but stay the same.
My girl at the time was from the Bronx, her family was from 46th on the hill and I was always over there. I loved that area.

Jerry's Den up the hill (freshest blowout cuts), S&S club upstairs from Willies on 45th, some little after hours spot on 8th between 44&45th, and all kinds of shit in between.

Damn I'm old. :D

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You sound like a comic book character. They worshipped that ho ass nigga and he walked there freely for years after killing a so called local celebrity. That shit speaks for itself my man. Sorry. And what fortune cookie riddle bullshit you talking about letting time be your cover.. Shit happened 30 years ago. He knew exactly where to go and where not to go. And he was in Harlem because shit was sweet. Period.

shit WAS sweet..

WAS sweet as in

THOUGHT SHIT WAS SWEET..

see that WAS you wrote was the operative word, in supporting MY point!!

just because YOU THINK shit is/was SWEET like most gentrifiers

do...

dont mean it is,

and you dont want to find out the hardway..like alpo....

yall actin like he got shot in kentucky,

or fuckin khazakistan or some shit....

nah bruh

Or he died in some freak accident...

Nah bruh

He got got, caught lackin...

In Harlem NYC..

just facts you gotta deal with bruh!

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Y’all got me dying up in here. Thread entertaining as fuck :lol:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Actually alpo from Spanish Harlem/el barrio..some people call it east side.. the Harlem most people talk about is the west side.. or regular Harlem or black Harlem.. he was maneuvering more on the east side than he was on the west side.. east side is his home base.. west side is where he hustled with rich porter/az.. he got killed on the west side aka not home base… if you truly know east side/ west side are 2 diff monsters… you could be on either side and be good cause those are basically 2 diff territories… diff train stations, diff buses, diff lifestyles, etc.. in fact west side actually tend to crack jokes and say east side/ Spanish Harlem is fake Harlem or not the real Harlem… east side/Spanish Harlem also is further located more downtown while west side Harlem is more located uptown.. it’s a true geography class especially when speaking the lango or not fully comprehending the scenario

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Actually alpo from Spanish Harlem/el barrio..some people call it east side.. the Harlem most people talk about is the west side.. or regular Harlem or black Harlem.. he was maneuvering more on the east side than he was on the west side.. east side is his home base.. west side is where he hustled with rich porter/az.. he got killed on the west side aka not home base… if you truly know east side/ west side are 2 diff monsters… you could be on either side and be good cause those are basically 2 diff territories… diff train stations, diff buses, diff lifestyles, etc.. in fact west side actually tend to crack jokes and say east side/ Spanish Harlem is fake Harlem or not the real Harlem… east side/Spanish Harlem also is further located more downtown while west side Harlem is more located uptown.. it’s a true geography class especially when speaking the lango or not fully comprehending the scenario
Props on the geographical education bro. I stand by my point tho. Its still a very small town. And him walking around publicly, broadcasting it for years, while still celebrated by many and playing boogie man role to many more, was a bad look as far as that shit goes.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Props on the geographical education bro. I stand by my point tho. Its still a very small town. And him walking around publicly, broadcasting it for years, while still celebrated by many and playing boogie man role to many more, was a bad look as far as that shit goes.

a population of

Uh ok.... listen harlem hater.. lol,,

harlem is a SMALL TOWN now.. cmon son...

Harlem is just a SECTION of a "small town" called a borough,

and that section alone,

houses around a hundred and seventy THOUSAND people...

you call THAT a SMALL town... uh..

you need to get over that Harlem knigga that fucked yo bitch...

its what WE do.... :lol:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
That’s the thing he didn’t move around so publicly as them videos portrayed… a lot of in and out of cars..tinted windows.. entourage… every now and again on bike.. also depending on season you can maneuver a lil diff.. fall/winter/spring is big coat/hoodie season..so lot of covering your face, lot of people inside, lot of people just going to point a to point b.. you can hop out a whip run to a restaurant real quick pick up your food and bounce..5 min situation less people spotting you or have time to line you up when making certain phone calls… it’s different if nigs is outside for 5 hours or longer on a hot summer day at a big event throwing a bbq in enemy territory.. he wasn’t doing that.. notice he got caught hanging at a party in enemy territory.. if you know how the territory game work you see how and why he was got.. like I said he’s an east side nig.. he was good there..he fucked up chilling on the west side not his territory

Last edited:

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Shit was just right up the block from Me.

And I know quite a few Dudes like him who were in that "Game" from the late 70s throughout the 80s (during the 90s, I had move to the West Coast for a bit) who are still hanging on the streets after a stint.

From what The Mom's told Me when she heard about it (Yeah. She still has those ears street-connected) that Alpo either had Witness Protection and still did his thing in the neighborhood. Or that He gave up WP because he felt too hampered by it. As if that Police Precinct on 151st and Frederick Douglass was going to do anything.

Hell.
A few of the Dudes I mentioned above got targets on them.
And they could give a damn about Witness Protection too.

Sad Shit.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit was just right up the block from Me.

And I know quite a few Dudes like him who were in that "Game" from the late 70s throughout the 80s (during the 90s, I had move to the West Coast for a bit) who are still hanging on the streets after a stint.

From what The Mom's told Me when she heard about it (Yeah. She still has those ears street-connected) that Alpo either had Witness Protection and still did his thing in the neighborhood. Or that He gave up WP because he felt too hampered by it. As if that Police Precinct on 151st and Frederick Douglass was going to do anything.

Hell.
A few of the Dudes I mentioned above got targets on them.
And they could give a damn about Witness Protection too.

Sad Shit.
He was in witsec because the id found on him was a different name and registered in maine

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He was in witsec because the id found on him was a different name and registered in maine

Yes:

Police identified the victim Sunday as Abraham Rodriguez, of Lewiston, Maine. That name may have been given to him as part of his witness protection program. A high-ranking police source confirmed the victim was actually Alpo.