Drug dealer and snitch Alpo Martinez shot and killed in Harlem

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That's not true... But if he violates the rules in making contact or going where he is known they will just cease witsec.

Once he was seen in NY his time in witsec was done.
Not necessarily true. The guy could have still been on payroll as an informant. Again, we dont know. And even if he breaks contact rules he still has his given identity in place. They just dont guarantee safety or provide protection if threat arises.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
This isnt really true. You can be placed virtually anywhere. And you are advised what to and not to do but are free to go and come as you please. There are also some who continue to be informants while in the program. This guy could have very well still been providing information. Who knows.
The snitch from Goodfellas stayed on the Howard stern show and he was in whitsec.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not necessarily true. The guy could have still been on payroll as an informant. Again, we dont know. And even if he breaks contact rules he still has his given identity in place. They just dont guarantee safety or provide protection if threat arises.

Witsec is different than informants. except in witsec, you can give information.

Alpo could not have been an informant in NY with a different name.

Being Alpo would have been his chance to get inside to speak.

Alpo thought it was all good and that what he did was so long ago that goons that would want to do him harm are either dead, locked up or too old to care

He got comfortable and got touched

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here so y’all can stop guessing about his witness protection

madgoose

International
International Member
Look at how high up off the ground the truck is

I didn't see the video only the photo of the bullet holes. After watching the video it looks like judging by the damage to the front end of that truck he was moving when they opened up on him, or moving along beside him in either another vehicle, motorbike or even on foot.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I didn't see the video only the photo of the bullet holes. After watching the video it looks like judging by the damage to the front end of that truck he was moving when they opened up on him, or moving along beside him in either another vehicle, motorbike or even on foot.
That’s the only thing that ain’t make sense. If they was in a car that’s kinda high to be hitting him like that

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Witsec is different than informants. except in witsec, you can give information.
Then its not different. Certainly not for purposes of this discussion. He cooperated and some members in witsec remain on payroll to do just that. This is a fact. Again, we dont know the details of his agreement or arrangement.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Then its not different. Certainly not for purposes of this discussion. He cooperated and some members in witsec remain on payroll to do just that. This is a fact. Again, we dont know the details of his agreement or arrangement.

you right. I posted a video and Alpo left witsec. But he continued to be a witness and they also talk about him testifying against people he never met.

but because of his resume, he was credible for the court.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Cavario is black. :confused: Are you color blind. He runs the Don diva magazine and has been in touch with alpo the whole time.:dunno:
But hey. You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make em drink would be appropriate here
I saw a white dude talking. I stopped right there.
you right. I posted a video and Alpo left witsec. But he continued to be a witness and they also talk about him testifying against people he never met.

but because of his resume, he was credible for the court.
:yes:

jhold0u

Rising Star
Registered
giphy.gif

Lattimore

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wouldn't be surprised if he got killed over some current bs in the streets. Probably ran his mouth to some young cats and thought the youngins wouldn't try him.

He's been home since 2015. If someone wanted to kill him due to the street shit from the 30 years ago, they would've did it years ago. But then again, who knows.

BEST SERVED COLD. BLeeDAT

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah.. They still here. And the criticism still stands. He walked the streets brazenly and freely for atleast 3 years. City looked weak. Harlem glorified and feared the guy. Even said "he only snitched on out of state niggas" (which was a lie) like that was cool even if true. All you heard was Harlem cats saying how beloved and how much of a swell guy Rich Porter was yet his murderer was worshipped by so called street niggas and allowed to cruise the streets like it was 85.

Thats how emotional bitchs move, no thought, just knee jerk reaction...

real kniggas know how to let time be their cover....

hey I aint tryin to convince nobody of nothing...

walk down 147th an eigth and say this block soft....

nobody does that in real life

folks only diss harlem ny on the internet....

they aint stupid

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thats how emotional bitchs move, no thought, just knee jerk reaction...

real kniggas know how to let time be their cover....

hey I aint tryin to convince nobody of nothing...

walk down 147th an eigth and say this block soft....

nobody does that in real life

folks only diss harlem ny on the internet....

they aint stupid

Honestly it's a pretty nice quiet block. Now 45th & 8th particularly on the corner with the Popeyes is a different story

Last edited: