Drug dealer and snitch Alpo Martinez shot and killed in Harlem

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Y’all who. I’m not from Harlem. But that’s where it come. Where you think dapper Dan was at.
but Harlem was the epicenter. That’s the only boro everybody boro could go to cause that’s where the business was conducted at

Where you from?

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Maybe dude wanted to die as retribution to Rich's fam. On some I'm going out on my own terms type shit
Theres a video Queenzflip did the other day and expressed from his previous interview with Po, he wanted to go out this way. He played a clip of their recorded conversation and dude didnt give a fuck. Lemme see if I can pull it up…

EDIT: Found it. Recorded conversation of him and Po towards the end.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Theres a video Queenzflip did the other day and expressed from his previous interview with Po, he wanted to go out this way. He played a clip of their recorded conversation and dude didnt give a fuck. Lemme see if I can pull it up…

Spent the majority of the video talking about himself. :smh:

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Woomp there it iz

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
East Spanish Harlem 99th to 110th st Black Harlem 110th to 153rd Sugar Hill? Is that about right?
Some people consider black Harlem Madison ave (some say Park ave) all the way to west side some say starting from 110 st to 155 …. Spanish Harlem could be 1 ave to park 99st to 125st(depending on who you ask) .. it’s complicated depending on who you ask.. but anything b4 Park ave to a lot of people is east side

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Harlem niggas <<<
Camron: listen my guy we don’t pray for nigs with midget height, Somalian stomach pale skin that look like he has starved on many nights, Obama left You chi nigs stranded rather a ny slice and that makes you very tight, prayers denied Webster disease for you and wish you a bad night

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Lmaooo at Harlem being the epicenter of NY Fly shit. Y'all gotta be the worst dressing niggas in the city (not counting Staten Island)
????

harlem > Manhattan > NYC > United States > America > the world

that’s the order of the standard

you BK niggas lost in the sauce

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Camron: listen my guy we don’t pray for nigs with midget height, Somalian stomach pale skin that look like he has starved on many nights, Obama left You chi nigs stranded rather a ny slice and that makes you very tight, prayers denied Webster disease for you and wish you a bad night

Pale skin?

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
Lmaooo at Harlem being the epicenter of NY Fly shit. Y'all gotta be the worst dressing niggas in the city (not counting Staten Island)

Slow down young man...........................Traditionally Harlem always had the flyest dressed motherfuckers in NYC since like 1900 and shit. While the outer borough niggas were working in factories dressing any old fucking way, people in Harlem were porters and doormen so they had to look and certain part and have a certain discourse. Bum ass outer borough niggas keep the tradition going to this day.

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
????

harlem > Manhattan > NYC > United States > America > the world

that’s the order of the standard

you BK niggas lost in the sauce

Pretty much, I am Harlem born and bred, but I live out BK now and I stand out like a fucking alien around all these bum ass motherfuckers out here. People know not to speak to me about shit out here, because I don't give a fuck what anybody says that dresses like someone from Brooklyn. Your thoughts are null and avoid from the appearance alone.

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
Some people consider black Harlem Madison ave (some say Park ave) all the way to west side some say starting from 110 st to 155 …. Spanish Harlem could be 1 ave to park 99st to 125st(depending on who you ask) .. it’s complicated depending on who you ask.. but anything b4 Park ave to a lot of people is east side

People from Harlem knows the Eastside starts at 5th, and goes all the way down until you reach the projects on 98th Street. Anybody tells you otherwise is a fake Harlem nigga. One of them "my aunt lives in Harlem" niggas. Besides Westside Harlem niggas treat Eastside niggas like they are drug addict ass Brooklyn bums.

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Slow down young man...........................Traditionally Harlem always had the flyest dressed motherfuckers in NYC since like 1900 and shit. While the outer borough niggas were working in factories dressing any old fucking way, people in Harlem were porters and doormen so they had to look and certain part and have a certain discourse. Bum ass outer borough niggas keep the tradition going to this day.
But now a days a lot of them look like juelz did on versus
Like old washed up crack heads