Drug dealer and snitch Alpo Martinez shot and killed in Harlem

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I watched a interview of his man from bmore saying he use to call himself mc ny when he was in bmore. Dc dudes ain’t like that

He did the same when first moving to Cali they said, I believe he kept that name while in high school.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Slow down young man...........................Traditionally Harlem always had the flyest dressed motherfuckers in NYC since like 1900 and shit. While the outer borough niggas were working in factories dressing any old fucking way, people in Harlem were porters and doormen so they had to look and certain part and have a certain discourse. Bum ass outer borough niggas keep the tradition going to this day.

Too you.. that gaudy shit you considered fly always came across like tacky to the rest of us.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Nigs talking about Harlem had no style? Nig a black man created the most stylish pair of basketball shorts in the 90s “Olaf’s”.. Harlem resident.., store was on 114 Madison.. shorts started at $30 and up.. mad diff color ways.. you wasn’t shit if you didn’t have a pair of Olaf’s when on the court..in fact Olaf’s was rocked under mad people jeans at one point..those were the court shorts, the chill out shorts, the sleep shorts.. that nig had every high school buying whole uniforms from him for their schools..nig had the board of Ed contract.. in fact it was Nike and them that saw how much money he was making that they decided to jump in eventually and get that board of Ed money in like early 2000s.. they saw a black man making millions and said fuck that we want part of that… Harlem, Olaf’s bball shorts.. never forget that nyc black icon. Think he own a few buildings in Spanish Harlem now

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
Nigs talking about Harlem had no style? Nig a black man created the most stylish pair of basketball shorts in the 90s “Olaf’s”.. Harlem resident.., store was on 114 Madison.. shorts started at $30 and up.. mad diff color ways.. you wasn’t shit if you didn’t have a pair of Olaf’s when on the court..in fact Olaf’s was rocked under mad people jeans at one point..those were the court shorts, the chill out shorts, the sleep shorts.. that nig had every high school buying whole uniforms from him for their schools..nig had the board of Ed contract.. in fact it was Nike and them that saw how much money he was making that they decided to jump in eventually and get that board of Ed money in like early 2000s.. they saw a black man making millions and said fuck that we want part of that… Harlem, Olaf’s bball shorts.. never forget that nyc black icon. Think he own a few buildings in Spanish Harlem now
Yo! I need a plug for another couple pairs of Olaf’s. Best basketball shorts ever created

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh lahs it was pronounced as in BK

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This just got me to thinking
Man.... in the 90s u actually had to have style. You had to be somebody and rock that shit correctly, you had to put your pieces together precisely for cats to respect your wardrobe. If you was a dweeb or some lame fat ass it didn't matter how expensive your shit was.... the fly cats and the bad bitches was still not respecting you. In NY anyway.

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
2019 I stayed at 524 w. 152nd st between Amsterdam and Broadway right by the school, park and little church, I got real cool with the older bruh Mr. Tony that ran the outreach center there told me where to and not to go.

I moved from around there in 2015, stayed down the hill next to last building by Riverside. My homie from Queens said "The walk from the 145th 1 sttain to my block was the most eye stimulating walks on Earth". Then I took him to the 181st Stret stop and just stood outside the Burger King and went shopping for bitches not spending one red cent.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yo! I need a plug for another couple pairs of Olaf’s. Best basketball shorts ever created
I use to see the owner ever so often when I would be in el barrio.. older dude with a cane.. he stopped the biz a long time ago..somewhere mid 2000s.. Nike took over them board of Ed contracts.. think the owner just be chilling in 1 of the buildings he own

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This just got me to thinking
Man.... in the 90s u actually had to have style. You had to be somebody and rock that shit correctly, you had to put your pieces together precisely for cats to respect your wardrobe. If you was a dweeb or some lame fat ass it didn't matter how expensive your shit was.... the fly cats and the bad bitches was still not respecting you. In NY anyway.
Yeppppp… that’s 1 of the reasons why 93-99 I would rock only minor league caps..in Harlem you always wanted to stand out and be diff from the crowd.. I had this cap spot that I would strictly go to for minor league caps.. I didn’t want nobody rocking the same shit I got.. that’s why I really didn’t shop on 25th so much..cause I knew if something in stores lot of nigs gonna cop the same shit.. so lot of my shopping was on 34st..Macy and shit… I remember when everybody was doing nautica sweatpants I said forget that I’m doing Tommy Hilfiger sweatpants..when nigs was rocking bear bubbles and north face I did Tommy Hilfiger bubble