Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - Brazil’s Supreme Court orders (X) to be fully suspended in the country immediately

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
I was pissed IG was suggesting me to people who know me on Facebook. I signed up with a different email than what I use on there and didn't use my name or picture. I get a friend request from my nephew. I was HEATED. What if I wanted to drop it like it's hot and not have family know? SMH. I use face book for people I know and twitter to vent about those heathens. I don't want them all up in my social network. IG is ruined for me other than viewing other people's content.
Take a look at fanbase. It’s run by Isaac Hayes’ son

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Any word on the level of censorship in Threads? If it's anything like Facebook then that's a huge red flag. Facebook be penalizing ppl for shit that doesn't even violate their rules, apologize for getting it wrong but still make you serve the punishment issued

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Any word on the level of censorship in Threads? If it's anything like Facebook then that's a huge red flag. Facebook be penalizing ppl for shit that doesn't even violate their rules, apologize for getting it wrong but still make you serve the punishment issued
You out there pushing conspiracy theories and misinformation famo?

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

051126d17c4c55566869b38c65e7d566c2a85d-wm.jpg

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I like threads so far
It’s a bit too neat and clean though
I Like the open worldness and dirtiness or drama of Twitter

But I’ll give it a go

L_SON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Black-Owned Twitter

Spill Is a New Black-Owned Twitter Alternative. Here’s What to Know About the App​

spill-app.jpg

After Elon Musk announced a temporary reading limit on Twitter recently, users are searching for new platforms to engage with—one the latest of those being the new Black-owned social media app, Spill.

The goal of the new app, which launched in mid-June, is to become “the de facto platform to discover and discuss culture worldwide,” according to the app’s Apple Store description. Users can post their thoughts along with gifs and photos on the app.

A beta-version of Spill, founded by former Twitter employees Alphonzo “Phonz” Terrell and Devaris Brown, is currently live, but the app is still invite-only. Some additional 130,000 users signed up for Spill in early July, and the app was the third most downloaded app on the Apple App Store on Monday. Users who are looking to experience the new platform can join the waitlist on the Spill website.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I just read that once you create a Threads account it can't be deleted without also deleting your Instagram account.

If this is true it would be dumb as hell this early in the game.

Not that it'll matter to the people who really want off of Twitter though.

In the long run it could bite them in the ass though.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I just read that once you create a Threads account it can't be deleted without also deleting your Instagram account.

Thats what Elon wants to do with twitter. The New thing is super apps like they have in China, One app that you can do your social media shopping transfer money all in one place.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Good to know.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

Everything is fuckery with these people. It's always something. It's just best to find out the best way to leverage these platforms to get paid and leave it at that.