Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - Brazil’s Supreme Court orders (X) to be fully suspended in the country immediately

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
didn't somebody buy a larger stake to block him
HandyBewitchedAustraliancattledog-max-1mb.gif

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
He just an attention whore
For sure he is. But I love how he exposes all the censorship titans who try to use every excuse in the world to attack free speech. They know without heavy censorship, none of their bullshit narratives can stand on their own. These the types who claim to get PTSD from mean tweets.

Growing up, it used to be the opposite. The far right wanted to censor everything while the left fought for freedom. The far right attacked everything from music to video games to tv shows to schools(creation science). Now it's the far left pulling that shit. And they rely on censoring of opposing opinions to pull it off. All while moving goalposts to what is 'offensive' and 'harmful'.

Hell, with the blatant 'transphobic/homophocis' policy of BGOL, which I say time and time again would get this site a ticket from the SPLC, it's crazy that so many folks here are against free speech. But alas, that's the hardcore hypocrisy and delusional world we now live in. Yeah, I acknowledge every time I log on here I am visiting what the far left deem a hate site that should be censored into oblivion, do most these other anti-free speech cats do the same? Doubt it. They don't know they are the next targets. True cornballs. :smh:

Elon Musk is a punk bitch, but he is out here exposing even bigger punk bitches. Even if he does buy twitter, we know that punk bitch folding once the authorities start throwing football numbers at him for some dumb shit just to make an example of him.

Only hope for free speech is another platform emerging, but the cool kids will quickly attack it and that's part of the reason why they hate crypto. Decentralized social media/finance is a threat to them. The ones screaming 'fascism' and 'authoritarian' shit are the main ones who want social and financial censorship that rivals that of the worst places to live now or throughout history.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
He is literally an African American.

FICTION fixed
He is literally NOT. His place of birth and his people are KNOWN.

The sumbitch is NOT from the entire continent. You DO NOT completely ignore one's nationality for an entire land mass.

He's South African born, Canadian raised, and an American immigrant.

You could call him an Afrikaner-American or a South African American but not an African American.

John Oliver is from England and is NOT a European American, he's an English American.
Sean Connery is Scottish and had he become a citizen he'd have been a Scottish American.
Cynthia Arrivo is Nigerian American.
Lupita Nyong'o is actually Mexican American.

An African American's heritage and lineage are lost and cannot be traced, hence the generic term.

Last edited:

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor

How can twitter scale? We have over 7 Billion people on earth.

Twitter has 330 million users.

TikTok has over 1 billion users

Instagram users 1.074 billion Instagram

WeChat users 1.2 billion

The 15 Biggest Social Media Sites and Apps [2022]

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pretoria, Transvaal, South Africa

He is literally an African American.

He is literally NOT. His place of birth and his people are KNOWN.

The sumbitch is NOT from the entire continent. You DO NOT completely ignore one's nationality for an entire land mass.

He's South African born, Canadian raised, and an American immigrant.

You could call him an Afrikaner-American or a South African American but not an African American.

John Oliver is from England and is NOT a European American, he's an English American.
Sean Connery is Scottish and had he become a citizen he'd have been a Scottish American.
Cynthia Arrivo is Nigerian American.
Lupita Nyong'o is actually Mexican American.

An African American's heritage and lineage are lost and cannot be traced, hence the generic term.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So you think have black skin and being born in America makes you African?

Naw son. You better off calling yourself a BLACK American.

I get your point. I am ignoring it cause you wrong.

Dead wrong.

WHERE in Africa?

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
There are foreign intelligence activity on Twitter using it to foment a coup in the United States or influence public opinion. Making it populist without any oversight could make him a target, and a target for assassination; yeah he has security but they can charge him with a crime and get to him in his cell.

None of the tech monopolies such as Apple or MS has gotten involved because Tim Cook and Bill Gates enjoy their lives. You think Jack Dorsey is censoring content because he is a liberal?

image-20170228-13104-ylxylj.png

The guy involved in the Tor project had to flee the country and get political asylum, after thwarting the government efforts to monitor internet traffic.

He has factions of the government such as the MAGA crowd supporting him, so that might protect him. In the past, both political parties had strong common elements, that would have done him in which has started to fracture under President Trump.

Last edited:

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
It is interesting the dislike of Elon. I've been investing heavily in Tesla and really been following Elon's activities. He is awkward but I haven't seen anything racist. The racial complaint was actually against an independent contractor and Tesla could have distanced themselves but settled instead. Elon seems to really be for free speech. He was at odds with Trump throughout his presidency but believes that free speech should be had whether you agree with the person or not. Honestly, it doesn't make much sense to keep Trump banned for Twitter seeing that he is no longer the President. Elon has really been the catalyst for Electric vehicles. Trust that there will be no competition in the foreseeable future. Tesla is growing too fast in manufacturing, battery technology, and Artificial Intelligence. If you are looking to invest, definitely invest in Tesla.

This Twitter move was calculated. Twitter has been declining. They got too involved with politics. Jack Dorsey has been unhappy and he founded the company. If both Elon and Dorsey dumped shares, Twitter would be done. Both also have retail investor support.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
It is interesting the dislike of Elon. I've been investing heavily in Tesla and really been following Elon's activities. He is awkward but I haven't seen anything racist. The racial complaint was actually against an independent contractor and Tesla could have distanced themselves but settled instead. Elon seems to really be for free speech. He was at odds with Trump throughout his presidency but believes that free speech should be had whether you agree with the person or not. Honestly, it doesn't make much sense to keep Trump banned for Twitter seeing that he is no longer the President. Elon has really been the catalyst for Electric vehicles. Trust that there will be no competition in the foreseeable future. Tesla is growing too fast in manufacturing, battery technology, and Artificial Intelligence. If you are looking to invest, definitely invest in Tesla.

This Twitter move was calculated. Twitter has been declining. They got too involved with politics. Jack Dorsey has been unhappy and he founded the company. If both Elon and Dorsey dumped shares, Twitter would be done. Both also have retail investor support.
Again….he did wonders for electric cars but outside of that he’s an asshole. If he want to save the world he should bill cheap apartments or donate money to the homeless and the poor and the working class. Also I have a strange feeling…no let me change that comment…..he is a undercover racist I know he was born in South Africa but his family could have been a part of the apartheid.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Again….he did wonders for electric cars but outside of that he’s an asshole. If he want to save the world he should bill cheap apartments or donate money to the homeless and the poor and the working class. Also I have a strange feeling…no let me change that comment…..he is a undercover racist I know he was born in South Africa but his family could have been a part of the apartheid.

Lawsuit Alleges Tesla Segregated Black Workers Into Area Referred to As ‘The Plantation’

California’s civil rights agency is alleging that Black workers at Tesla’s California plant were subject to N-word and other racial slurs by fellow employees as well as managers and supervisors.
According to the lawsuit, Elon Musk’s tech company segregated Black workers into areas that other employees referred to as “porch monkey stations,” “the dark side,” “the slave ship,” and “the plantation.”

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered

So now we care about asshole CEO billionaires?

How about another large shareholder, the prince of Saudi Arabia who has had detractors assassinated? Think he's a nice guy?

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
“Build cheap apartments”?
Who gets to decide who gets to live in them? Who manages them? If there is a lawsuit attached to the apartments, would he be immune to them? Which politician has done this?

Elon has offered to give money to a self sustaining and effective homeless program, but nobody has been able to submit one to him.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
For sure he is. But I love how he exposes all the censorship titans who try to use every excuse in the world to attack free speech. They know without heavy censorship, none of their bullshit narratives can stand on their own. These the types who claim to get PTSD from mean tweets.

Growing up, it used to be the opposite. The far right wanted to censor everything while the left fought for freedom. The far right attacked everything from music to video games to tv shows to schools(creation science). Now it's the far left pulling that shit. And they rely on censoring of opposing opinions to pull it off. All while moving goalposts to what is 'offensive' and 'harmful'.

Hell, with the blatant 'transphobic/homophocis' policy of BGOL, which I say time and time again would get this site a ticket from the SPLC, it's crazy that so many folks here are against free speech. But alas, that's the hardcore hypocrisy and delusional world we now live in. Yeah, I acknowledge every time I log on here I am visiting what the far left deem a hate site that should be censored into oblivion, do most these other anti-free speech cats do the same? Doubt it. They don't know they are the next targets. True cornballs. :smh:

Elon Musk is a punk bitch, but he is out here exposing even bigger punk bitches. Even if he does buy twitter, we know that punk bitch folding once the authorities start throwing football numbers at him for some dumb shit just to make an example of him.

Only hope for free speech is another platform emerging, but the cool kids will quickly attack it and that's part of the reason why they hate crypto. Decentralized social media/finance is a threat to them. The ones screaming 'fascism' and 'authoritarian' shit are the main ones who want social and financial censorship that rivals that of the worst places to live now or throughout history.
You don't have the right to free speech on a company owned platform. Let's be clear.. every side wants to control the narrative, regardless of party, race, religion, etc.....
People always screaming free speech but forget free speech isn't without consequences. So you can speak freely but that doesn't mean your free speech can't be censored.

Last edited: