Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - Brazil’s Supreme Court orders (X) to be fully suspended in the country immediately

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
It is interesting the dislike of Elon. I've been investing heavily in Tesla and really been following Elon's activities. He is awkward but I haven't seen anything racist. The racial complaint was actually against an independent contractor and Tesla could have distanced themselves but settled instead. Elon seems to really be for free speech. He was at odds with Trump throughout his presidency but believes that free speech should be had whether you agree with the person or not. Honestly, it doesn't make much sense to keep Trump banned for Twitter seeing that he is no longer the President. Elon has really been the catalyst for Electric vehicles. Trust that there will be no competition in the foreseeable future. Tesla is growing too fast in manufacturing, battery technology, and Artificial Intelligence. If you are looking to invest, definitely invest in Tesla.

This Twitter move was calculated. Twitter has been declining. They got too involved with politics. Jack Dorsey has been unhappy and he founded the company. If both Elon and Dorsey dumped shares, Twitter would be done. Both also have retail investor support.
If it quacks like a duck...

And if you really believe Elon is pro free speech, I have some bridges to sell you.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
It is interesting the dislike of Elon. I've been investing heavily in Tesla and really been following Elon's activities. He is awkward but I haven't seen anything racist. The racial complaint was actually against an independent contractor and Tesla could have distanced themselves but settled instead. Elon seems to really be for free speech. He was at odds with Trump throughout his presidency but believes that free speech should be had whether you agree with the person or not. Honestly, it doesn't make much sense to keep Trump banned for Twitter seeing that he is no longer the President. Elon has really been the catalyst for Electric vehicles. Trust that there will be no competition in the foreseeable future. Tesla is growing too fast in manufacturing, battery technology, and Artificial Intelligence. If you are looking to invest, definitely invest in Tesla.

This Twitter move was calculated. Twitter has been declining. They got too involved with politics. Jack Dorsey has been unhappy and he founded the company. If both Elon and Dorsey dumped shares, Twitter would be done. Both also have retail investor support.

Elon Use to sleep in his office at this factory, do you think he wasnt aware of this?

"The evidence was disturbing," said Orrick's ruling in the US District Court for the Northern District of California. "The jury heard that the Tesla factory was saturated with racism. Diaz faced frequent racial abuse, including the n-word and other slurs. Other employees harassed him. His supervisors and Tesla's broader management structure did little or nothing to respond. And supervisors even joined in on the abuse, one going so far as to threaten Diaz and draw a racist caricature near his workstation."

The judge slashed Diaz's financial award, however. While the jury awarded Diaz $6.9 million in compensatory damages and $130 million in punitive damages, Orrick set the amounts at $1.5 million in compensatory damages and $13.5 million in punitive damages instead. He wrote that the new compensatory amount of $1.5 million is "the highest award supported by the evidence" and that the punitive damages can be nine times that amount based on US law.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
No he lost he's already the richest man in the world his goal was to take over the shit failed.
Bullshit. Where was he getting the 50 billion from, was he going to take out a loan or sell 50 billion in Tesla stock? I dont believe he had any intention of buying with that low ball offer.

christop

Rising Star
Registered
Bullshit. Where was he getting the 50 billion from, was he going to take out a loan or sell 50 billion in Tesla stock? I dont believe he had any intention of buying with that low ball offer.
I don't know and I don't care the sec can look into that I'm just glad he wasn't able to take over.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He wasn't going to use his own money..that's not how it works. Investors would have floated the money

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So he would have just borrowed a small loan of 50 billion from his friends.
The purchase isn’t straightforward, but Musk has several financing paths. One option is to sell his Tesla shares outright. Another is borrowing against them to stage a leveraged buyout, possibly with outside partners. Musk, 50, currently has about $3 billion in cash or other somewhat liquid assets after spending $2.6 billion buying a 9.1% stake in Twitter in recent months, according to Bloomberg calculations.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Musk was asked by TED’s Anderson whether, if the board at Twitter decides to decline his $43 billion offer, there was a “Plan B.” Musk’s reply: “There is.”

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Why are folks talking about free speech for a non governmental entity?
Trump….. that’s why because I got the arguments yesterday with people on Twitter about that bullshit. I had to halfway Curse out one of the managers at my job today over that bullshit.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
So you think have black skin and being born in America makes you African?

Naw son. You better off calling yourself a BLACK American.

I get your point. I am ignoring it cause you wrong.

Dead wrong.
No, YOU are dead wrong. Where did the term originate, to who did it apply, and for WHAT reason? THAT'S what you're ignoring.

He's an American of South African descent. His people are called Afrikaners and their nationality is South African. That makes him an Afrikaner American in order to distinguish himself from Blacks, Coloreds, and Indians from that country.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
You have to carefully control the information you provide to the feeble minded which Twitter is attempting to do. Their critical thinking skills are minimal at best. You have to provide information in a simplistic manner, I have learned to moderate my speech around them.

unnamed.jpg

unnamed-1.jpg

What Elon Musk is possibly proposing is chaos and anarchy giving them equal access to the same information I get. Jack Dorsey nicely calls it shadow banning or censorship, I will gladly tell the feeble minded the truth, so they will accept their lower status in the hierarchy. I cringe when I see them at a news conference speaking directly, making rambling speeches with their attorney sitting quietly to the side taking notes. This never happened in the past, even President Biden has been seen taking notes listening to their ramblings. He should be doing 99% of the talking and blocking them from speaking, this helps reinforce the hierarchy.

Last edited:

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm not plugged into the matrix that is twitter but I know it's getting bad when they want me to log in or sign up just to see the Wario64 discounts :hmm:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

Yeah, governments have a big say and so do traditional media gatekeepers who have cosigned government propaganda forever. None of them can stand modern free speech because worldwide interaction in real time undermines propaganda.

And over the last 2 years, we have seen numerous examples of what is 'fake news' and 'misinformation' one month revealed to be truth later on.

As with anything, governments/gatekeepers do their attacks under the guise of protection and safety. Hell, censorship of comment sections started with safespace bullshit. Gatekeepers thought comment sections would work out one way, but turned out they were instrumental on calling bullshit on propaganda disguised as news.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
You have to carefully control the information you provide to the feeble minded which Twitter is attempting to do. Their critical thinking skills are minimal at best. You have to provide information in a simplistic manner, I have learned to moderate my speech around them.

unnamed.jpg

unnamed-1.jpg

What Elon Musk is possibly proposing is chaos and anarchy giving them equal access to the same information I get. Jack Dorsey nicely calls it shadow banning or censorship, I will gladly tell the feeble minded the truth, so they will accept their lower status in the hierarchy. I cringe when I see them at a news conference speaking directly, making rambling speeches with their attorney sitting quietly to the side taking notes. This never happened in the past, even President Biden has been seen taking notes listening to their ramblings. He should be doing 99% of the talking and blocking them from speaking, this helps reinforce the hierarchy.

The Russian or Chinese are going to love having access to these people through their intelligence services. This is why you see them closing off access to this segment of their population.

You have to greatly limit information they are provided, use jingo statements like the Russians hate us because of our freedom. This is why most democracies elect competent political leadership into power. Yes they did use freedom of speech, but they also created a structure of elected political leadership.

I am a super user on these platforms that has access to all the information. I was just pointing out a couple of weeks ago how they easily got to them in the past.

I take this information and perform an analysis and disseminate in an easy to understand format for them.

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Again….he did wonders for electric cars but outside of that he’s an asshole. If he want to save the world he should bill cheap apartments or donate money to the homeless and the poor and the working class. Also I have a strange feeling…no let me change that comment…..he is a undercover racist I know he was born in South Africa but his family could have been a part of the apartheid.
if he was anything but white and a useful tool of the rightwing ,their trolls wouldve concluded to manufacture that as a forgone fact

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
He has tried to sabotage things I was working on a couple of times, nobody else engages in this behavior to this extent at his level.

I found what he did with Tesla, suspect firing the U.S. born CEO and taking over the company. I have found that foreign intelligence services are targeting startups, giving them capital and replacing their leadership with a white foreign national with minimal allegiance to the U.S. Rather than developing their own products, they are pocket watching us with surveillance, and sabotaging startups. His time spent in South Africa, is how many Russian spies use to mask their grooming period by their handlers out of the watchful eyes of omnipresent surveillance in the U.S.

He has steered battery chemistry of EV in the U.S. towards these expensive precious metal garbage, giving the Chinese a huge cost advantage if they were to bring their cars to market. I don't mind a foreign national CEO starting up their own company, I would buy these cars either way, it is the takeover and removal of the U.S. born CEO.

Now he is taking over Twitter with the money he is banking from China. He has citizenship/protection in China now so he can't be touched.

Last edited:

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah, governments have a big say and so do traditional media gatekeepers who have cosigned government propaganda forever. None of them can stand modern free speech because worldwide interaction in real time undermines propaganda.

And over the last 2 years, we have seen numerous examples of what is 'fake news' and 'misinformation' one month revealed to be truth later on.

As with anything, governments/gatekeepers do their attacks under the guise of protection and safety. Hell, censorship of comment sections started with safespace bullshit. Gatekeepers thought comment sections would work out one way, but turned out they were instrumental on calling bullshit on propaganda disguised as news.
Stormfront Agrees with you 100%.....