Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - Brazil’s Supreme Court orders (X) to be fully suspended in the country immediately

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Stormfront Agrees with you 100%.....
Boss, you on a place that bans trannies and gay content. To the alphabet gang, this is stormfront. :lol: Some of you cats funny as shit and don't get how censorship rolls downhill.

Anyone daring to log in on BGOL is 100 percent free speech by their actions despite what they type.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Boss, you on a place that bans trannies and gay content. To the alphabet gang, this is stormfront. :lol: Some of you cats funny as shit and don't get how censorship rolls downhill.

Anyone daring to log in on BGOL is 100 percent free speech by their actions despite what they type.
Stormfront openly recruited for Neo Nazi and other anti government groups.... whats the BGOL equivalant..... Boss?

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Does the SEC exist in this timeline?

And of course Twitter will gladly BGI private for $40 billion. They aren’t worth anywhere close to $20 billion.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People are sleeping on the Jack Dorsey connection. Twitter would not be able to handle both of them dumping shares while simultaneously while building their own platform.

Dorsey "legitimatizes" Elon and his antics........ppl are quick to brush off Elon as a troll and whatever else...... but Jack has a tried and tested history succe$$, now the market and ppl in the know are paying close attention

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
If the government/MSM was more truthful, people would not be seeking me out and other people on these platforms. It is their corruption/dishonesty that make these platforms huge.

I was just remarking on how the Russians went through a holocaust, there was no 'war' with Germany. The countries that the Nazi targeted for German settlements such as Estonia/Latvia are now part of NATO. It is quite similar to what happened to the Native Americans, which is why I can't CP cosign.

By studying their response to Russia, we can get a glimpse into their mentally ill tactical plans with us.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If they sell it’s hit 60+ then settles back at $40 or less. As posted above Twitter will become a shot show times 10. Only way that stock hits 70 or more if he can float rumors of letting Trump back on, or the upcoming election cycles with racists running openly Cac.

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
If they sell it’s hit 60+ then settles back at $40 or less. As posted above Twitter will become a shot show times 10. Only way that stock hits 70 or more if he can float rumors of letting Trump back on, or the upcoming election cycles with racists running openly Cac.
Depends on the final price. No one is going to run up the price above that.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
First thing this CAC will do is unban Trump once the ink is dry... Just in time for the Mid-terms...

if he allows trump back on twitter I am killing my accounts. You know it’s going to be plenty of bullshit going on on that site right now and I want no part of it I stick to Facebook and TikTok.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
donald-trump-dance-donald-trump.gif

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
this makes no sense they want more regulation, the harassment makes the noise.

Jason Johnson been a damn bootlicking shill for years now still talking dumb garbage.

No he's right about this. Right wing social media always fails because there isn't enough people that fanatical about it to keep it sustainable. Also, most of the right wings don't want to talk to people that agree with them. They want the opportunity to influence new people.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mergers and acquisitions..aka hostile takeovers

Bruh it was crazy how Elon forced their hands,

you see black rock and vanguard tried to cockblock the sale

they got the cash reserves to easily do so,

but here is the catch... the investors will lose

out BIG time if the sale does NOT go through,

so much they will sue the shit out of Twitter,

Elon KNEW he had them in a fuckin corner and

Is relishing in the fact, he checkmated blackrock