Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - Brazil has lifted its ban on Twitter/X

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Its gonna bite him in the ass.

There’s competition going on in EV. He doesn’t dominate the market like when he first came out.

He's real high on his own fumes, thinks he's smarter than everyone else and just a better dude because all his fans have been telling him that for so long.

A big portion of his success via TSLA share price, like a lot of companies, is consumer/shareholder sentiment but his ego has him thinking he walks on water so he can do and say whatever he wants. Now, this stupid acquisition has him leaking funds and leverage all over he place and his cash cow (TSLA) looking weak. And to top it off, he's killing any positive sentiment he's built up over the years with his crazy political talk.

Not to mention (like you said): competition is coming to get 'em.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's real high on his own fumes, thinks he's smarter than everyone else and just a better dude because all his fans have been telling him that for so long.

A big portion of his success via TSLA share price, like a lot of companies, is consumer/shareholder sentiment but his ego has him thinking he walks on water so he can do and say whatever he wants. Now, this stupid acquisition has him leaking funds and leverage all over he place and his cash cow (TSLA) looking weak. And to top it off, he's killing any positive sentiment he's built up over the years with his crazy political talk.

Not to mention (like you said): competition is coming to get 'em.

He is screwing his company's future with all this reckless talk. People that were early to EVs were mostly educated, socially conscious and committing to help the environment. That doesn't mesh with the GOP's agenda. The early adopters will switch to other producers once their vehicles are proven.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
He is screwing his company's future with all this reckless talk. People that were early to EVs were mostly educated, socially conscious and committing to help the environment. That doesn't mesh with the GOP's agenda. The early adopters will switch to other producers once their vehicles are proven.
Maybe Toyota, Kia and Ford will Do Kwon him. :roflmao:

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Volkswagen and Mercedes already on Tesla’s ass and about to shit on them royally :lol:

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Volkswagen and Mercedes already on Tesla’s ass and about to shit on them royally :lol:
I wouldn't drive the VW. But the Benz looks like the real deal. Genesis is coming out with an electric truck later in the year. It's a real luxury, not the hard plastic stuff that's in the Tesla.

Do you know how odd it is to own a car presumed to be luxurious for less than 6 months and have buttons just fall off? I was saved only by the fact that I was honest from the jump. The driver seat of the Model 3 breaks my back.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
I wouldn't drive the VW. But the Benz looks like the real deal. Genesis is coming out with an electric truck later in the year. It's a real luxury, not the hard plastic stuff that's in the Tesla.

Do you know how odd it is to own a car presumed to be luxurious for less than 6 months and have buttons just fall off? I was saved only by the fact that I was honest from the jump. The driver seat of the Model 3 breaks my back.
VW ID4 is official

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You wouldn't drive a VW but you bought a Tesla?
No offense, but that is odd thinking.

Reactions: BDR

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You wouldn't drive a VW but you bought a Tesla?
No offense, but that is odd thinking.
I've had my Model 3. I purchased it because I couldn't justify consuming gasoline when there was an alternative. I need a larger vehicle. I can move some stuff when I'm at Costco. However, I can't really test the registers at Costco because my car is really small.

I also have a bad back/neck. I need something a little softer on my body. The Mod3 is a cheaply built ass car.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Get the electric Audi. Which is a VW.

I've had my Model 3. I purchased it because I couldn't justify consuming gasoline when there was an alternative. I need a larger vehicle. I can move some stuff when I'm at Costco. However, I can't really test the registers at Costco because my car is really small.

I also have a bad back/neck. I need something a little softer on my body. The Mod3 is a cheaply built ass car.

london

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He is screwing up a lot of peoples money
And now they are after him, just like Alonzo in training day. The moment you fuck with other people money, it doesn't matter if you are rich or powerful. They will go after you. He's not dumb looking at his recent social media post he knew it was coming

Last edited:

totto

Rising Star
Registered
He is screwing up a lot of peoples money

so basically shares go down because of bad advertising and as a result the value drops for the company and the only way to bring them back up is to

1. buy more shares with real money (why?)
2. have the company sell more products?

I still have trouble understanding how the stock market works, forgive me.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
so basically shares go down because of bad advertising and as a result the value drops for the company and the only way to bring them back up is to

1. buy more shares with real money (why?)
2. have the company sell more products?

I still have trouble understanding how the stock market works, forgive me.
Sells/company performance do not correlate to stock price. Stock pricing is a purely speculative matter.