Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - Brazil has lifted its ban on Twitter/X

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That's a Hell of a drop got dammit....I'd be pissed if I owned any Tesla
I hate this talking point. The stock was clearly overbought. There's no way on earth that stock is worth more than more successful car companies.

I remember reading a random post a few months back that the government wanted to single out Tesla for inflation. They wanted the stock at around $500. I posted that in the investment thread.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Sells/company performance do not correlate to stock price. Stock pricing is a purely speculative matter.

Fundamentals and Value matter eventually in the long run, but TSLA isn't there yet. So you're right: TSLA is def in the spec camp.

The price is what it is because ppl think Elon is a real life Tony Stark-type futurist. All his future projects have been priced in.

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
Fundamentals and Value matter eventually in the long run, but TSLA isn't there yet. So you're right: TSLA is def in the spec camp.

The price is what it is because ppl think Elon is a real life Tony Stark-type futurist. All his future projects have been priced in.
He and his company have been exposed won’t be surprised if goes below $500 a share.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
He and his company have been exposed won’t be surprised if goes below $500 a share.
Yep and all he had to do is keep his mouth closed he doesn’t see the other car makers right behind him with better EV cars in some cases…..talking about shooting yourself in the foot :smh:

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered

That's a truism but the fact is that stock price isn't a corollary of performance. See GameStop's short squeeze for evidence of this fact.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I hate this talking point. The stock was clearly overbought. There's no way on earth that stock is worth more than more successful car companies.

I remember reading a random post a few months back that the government wanted to single out Tesla for inflation. They wanted the stock at around $500. I posted that in the investment thread.
Shit bleeding out all over the place, so this Tesla shit is what it is. Everyone knew we were in a frenzy after spring 2020. The come down has been a bitch, but a bitch we seen coming.