Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - Brazil has lifted its ban on Twitter/X

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor

Yeah I am noticing a few Republicans are starting to give him side eye :hmm: are right now this is going to be very interesting especially this summer. Just like trump anyone who side with him on a certain level was going to lose their livelihood.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
A hard move on what? Fuck are you talking about man?
You seriously don’t know OK do the research and get back to me I don’t feel like posting things for this subject right now because of your tone of comment.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
You seriously don’t know OK do the research and get back to me I don’t feel like posting things for this subject right now because of your tone of comment.
Again what hard move is Ford and GM making on Tesla? Explain and stop being emotional I want to see if you know wtf you talking about…. But I guess you don’t because you went straight for the deflection :lol:

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Ford was literally forced to go this route.. i wouldn’t call that a hard move.. It’s only two automakers that’s is a direct threat to Tesla literally and Elon admitted it himself
It’s a hard move… Also Elon have to realize Trump supporters are not buying electric vehicles

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
It’s a hard move… Also Elon have to realize Trump supporters are not buying electric vehicles
Maga hats can’t afford teslas.. Those who purchased Tesla’s now realize it’s better competition from other luxury automakers like Benz, Audi and BMW.. Also VW is literally destroying Tesla in the EV game.. Only saving grace for Tesla is it’s super charger network infrastructure.

totto

Rising Star
Registered
Dude got 7 kids by like 3 or 4 women and his dad owned a mine with gold that apparently he stole from native Africans and lied and said he got it from a few Italians back in the day. Dude is a huge scam, racist and arrogant POS.

White America is seeing it now.

Daddy Musk also left Canada because it was too liberal, this was the 60s and moved to Africa where they was putting Africans in huts.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Elon Musk says Bill Gates still has `multi-billion dollar' Tesla short position
May 29, 2022 7:12 AM ETTesla, Inc. (TSLA)MSFT, TWTRBy: Joshua Fineman, SA News Editor147 Comments

Microsoft (MSFT) co-founder Bill Gates still has a "multi-billion dollar" short position in electric-vehicle maker Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA), according to Elon Musk.

Gates had a short position of $500 million that has increased to $1.5 billion to $2 billion, Musk said in a series of tweets on Friday.

The tweets come after Musk tweeted last month that he confronted the Microsoft billionaire about his alleged Tesla (TSLA) short.

Gates' Tesla (TSLA) short has likely been a success in recent months since Tesla share have plunged 30% after Musk first revealed he originally took a 9% stake in Twitter (TWTR) early last month. Tesla shares rebounded 14% this week likely partly after an amended ownership filing from Musk revealed that he raised his aggregate equity commitment and likely reduced a margin loan tied to Tesla for his $44 billion takeover of Twitter.

Tesla short interest is about 3%.