Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - Brazil has lifted its ban on Twitter/X

Maxxam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
a16z has invested in Post.news… that’s a good sign it will fair better than other alternatives

Get your desired handle now while it’s early... Its super beta right now, but it's clear where they're going. The only started writing code in June or July... Founder said they didnt think Twitter wold implode so fast :lol:

Last edited:

2Klub

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He ain’t creating no phone.

I don’t think so but I wouldn’t put it past him. The guy had his people make a flame thrower, a humanoid robot, satin red boxers, a tunneling company…and that’s the public stuff. It wouldn’t be that far of a stretch to make phone prototypes. Tesla already has a base OS with their cars. They could port and build a phone OS off that. The real limitation would be raw materials to build at scale. That would be a headache.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don’t think so but I wouldn’t put it past him. The guy had his people make a flame thrower, a humanoid robot, satin red boxers, a tunneling company…and that’s the public stuff. It wouldn’t be that far of a stretch to make phone prototypes. Tesla already has a base OS with their cars. They could port and build a phone OS off that. The real limitation would be raw materials to build at scale. That would be a headache.
He’s not making a phone. The entire premise is stupid. He hypothetically gets kicked off android and apple App Store, and he makes an Android phone? Or is he using his proprietary OS?

How much is that going to cost? Didn’t he just blow $50 billion?

Stop encouraging that stupid fuck. Tell him make a car seat that doesn’t break my damn spine.

2Klub

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He’s not making a phone. The entire premise is stupid. He hypothetically gets kicked off android and apple App Store, and he makes an Android phone? Or is he using his proprietary OS?

How much is that going to cost? Didn’t he just blow $50 billion?

Stop encouraging that stupid fuck. Tell him make a car seat that doesn’t break my damn spine.

Ha, Bro, trust me when I say I am not advocating for him to make a phone. I do think it’s a fun thought experiment given the potential fanboy/girl reaction if App Store and play store banned Twitter. I like the majority of Tesla/SpaceX but not Elon. I wish he would waste more of his money OR better yet, double down on increasing solar power to homes and developing better self driving tech that’s long been promised.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
michael-jordan-laughing.gif