Elon Musk reaches deal to buy Twitter for $44B - Brazil has lifted its ban on Twitter/X

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
316430875_10167072286540603_5381787298951511887_n.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Is Ice T trolling for attention, or is he really that out of touch with most peoples economic realities, when he thinks its as easy to change your vehicle as it is to drop a free social media account. He could end up getting the Ice Cube treatment for this.
It’s not hard to take your Tesla and drive to a Honda etc dealership and trade it in. If you can afford a Tesla you can afford to swap cars.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is Ice T trolling for attention, or is he really that out of touch with most peoples economic realities, when he thinks its as easy to change your vehicle as it is to drop a free social media account. He could end up getting the Ice Cube treatment for this.

I mean just look at that ugly bitch who he married. I can't expect much else from him.

It’s not hard to take your Tesla and drive to a Honda etc dealership and trade it in. If you can afford a Tesla you can afford to swap cars.

Come on Bro stop

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree, but it still worlds apart from switching from a free app. Don't you feel like he swinging at a slightly larger agenda with that comment.