Eminem - The Warning (Nick/Mariah Diss)

Devilstrider

Rising Star
OG Investor
:roflmao:

11wbko3.jpg

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

:lol: :yes:

This thread is a running list of the BGOL CAC crew. All you have to do is look at the comments and you can see the white boys behind the screen names.
The difference is Mariah wrote a HIT with Obsessed and is turning it into paper. This song will self-destruct in two weeks. :lol:

How old "R U"? 12? Tell that to the MILLIONS of women that buy a Mariah Carey CD every time she drops. No rapper can "finish" Mariah Carey. People actually buy her records for her TALENT. At the end of the day, Mariah will go down in history as the chick with the 5 octave range voice and Eminem will be the white boy rapper with a long list of "joke" videos. :lol:

You on Mariah's pussy hard.

bwb

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i'm not going to read all 6 pages... but yo that shit was funny as hell i can't front

GianoJuan

Comandante en Jefe
BGOL Investor
I fucking hate Eminem...but that cac ethered the track and Mariah too...OK having gave props. I can go back hating the bastard.:D

fatsack1

Rising Star
Registered
Nick is feeling the pressure..... this is from twitter.

http://twitter.com/NickCannon

Trying to save a hater is like trying to teach astrophysics to a wino! LOL Chuuuuch!
4 minutes ago from txt
No one but a fool would measure their satifaction by what the world thinks of him
10 minutes ago from txt
People who project negativity ultimately are crying out for their own broken souls.
18 minutes ago from web
"Victorious warriors win first then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win"
29 minutes ago from web
But let's not get it twisted. If you feeling froggish, leap!! Y'all know where to find me... Nick@nickcannon.com Holla at me directly!
32 minutes ago from web
Changing the world one hater at a time!
33 minutes ago from web
Those who feed into negativity must examine there purpose on this earth
34 minutes ago from web
I will permit no man to narrow or degrade my soul by making me hate him
39 minutes ago from web
Be patient in the moment of anger and escape a hundred days of sorrow!
43 minutes ago from web
"I will bless those that bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse." Genesis 12:3
about 1 hour ago from web
Never take your own revenge, but rather give place unto the wrath. For it is written vengeance is mine, I will repay... PREACH!

When there are no enemies within the enemies outside can not hurt you!
Quote of the day: "Never argue with fools because from a distance people cant tell who is who"
about 2 hours ago from web

Sniff

Potential Star
Registered
A white woman owns Death Row. Suge got knocked out by some barbershop kat.

Can you or that trailer trash knockout Suge............ I don't know the Barbershop Kat or Suge but Suge is everywhere, unlike that Barbershop Kat

Wood face is wack and that's that.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
"I will bless those that bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse." Genesis 12:3
about 1 hour ago from web​

Damn, who ever knew that the twelfth chapter of the Bible was God directly addressing Nick Cannon?

Those who feed into negativity must examine there purpose on this earth
34 minutes ago from web​

Examine it where? Within the realm of their own negativity? Isn't that where they naturally examine it???

Nick Cannon is going to jog into a tree and get a black eye twittering his every thought.

"The Twitter Diaries"

Mr MajestiK

Rising Star
Registered
Obviously Nick Cannon made sumthing out of nothing....:hmm::hmm:

Brothaman, you're not making any sense here.

Whatever may or may not have gone down in the past between eminem and Mariah Carey is ancient history so for that melanin challenged OCD victim to keep going back to the well to diss Mariah reeks of obssession.

Fool obviously has nothing better to do than release a mediocre comeback album after a lengthy hiatus.:smh:

Mo Pizorn

Star
Registered
You on Mariah's pussy hard.
Nah, I'm just tellin' the truth. I give the biotch props on her voice.
I don't even find that bitch attractive. I'm just not a stan like half the board seems to be. Seeing as how BGOL has turned to WhiteBoysOL, its no surprise that wiggers' pussies get wet when Eminem is mentioned. He's their hero, so he can do no wrong - even when its starting up shit. Shit has nothing to do with his lyrical skills. Dude's a bitch.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yall niggas swear yall are so high and mighty. If a chick had a number one song, in heavy rotation, in every major city, you would have to respond.

He was in the right and almost had to say something. Any rapper on the planet would have responded.

Plus he killed that shit point blank!
Naw Bruh EM took a major L. Disrespecting someones wife because she moved on is a bitch move. What real man is going to do that?

sean69

Star
BGOL Investor
Nick better let this shit go, or see if Obama will let him and Em come have a beer to settle it. Either that or risk em going fool and putting the pics and phone calls out there. At the end of the day it was Nicks wife that got nutted on by a CAC.

:lol:

Naw Bruh EM took a major L. Disrespecting someones wife because she moved on is a bitch move. What real man is going to do that?

93% of Hollywood. :dunno:

Bad News Brown

Potential Star
Registered
I like the beat to this, but a grown man making a kiss-and-tell song about a woman is a bitch move.

I like Eminem, but real niggas don't gossip :lol:

JohnJuan

Banned
This is gonna be very interesting. Reading his twitter that y'all posted. Nick Cannon is shook. Lol. It's come to the point where Nick Cannon being in the public eye is gonna have to publicly stand up for the hoe he married. I can only imagine what kinda shit she used to do. And for some reason because she ain't 100% black, was fuckin' with whiteboys anywayz I don't even feel sorry for Mariah. I can't wait to see the footage. Em and them gonna let that shit ease on out there, watch and see.

Bad News Brown

Potential Star
Registered
oh shit its that nigga HustlemanL

i didn't know you posted on here G

What up BMG!!!

I stay busy updating my site and writing nowadays, but I stop through here from time to time. Usually when I want to look at ass or find something for my iPod LOL

Always good to see KTHXBI fam is still around!

BMG

Star
Registered
What up BMG!!!

I stay busy updating my site and writing nowadays, but I stop through here from time to time. Usually when I want to look at ass or find something for my iPod LOL

Always good to see KTHXBI fam is still around!

for sho! peace fam

CeeloChamp

Star
Registered
Nah, I'm just tellin' the truth. I give the biotch props on her voice.
I don't even find that bitch attractive. I'm just not a stan like half the board seems to be. Seeing as how BGOL has turned to WhiteBoysOL, its no surprise that wiggers' pussies get wet when Eminem is mentioned. He's their hero, so he can do no wrong - even when its starting up shit. Shit has nothing to do with his lyrical skills. Dude's a bitch.

im black and he might be a bitch but he's one of thenicest to ever spit

i guarantee that em is nicer than ur favorite rapper

u can choose not to like his topics but as far as flow and words and metaphors and all that lyrical shit, not too many people are seeing him

and when i say too many people i mean only about 3 or 4 other dudes in the whole entire world can sit wit em

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
i give a fucks about the beef but you niggas are BUGGIN'! mariah carey has BEEN famous and BEEN every man's fantasy since I don't know how long? of course he kept every scrap of evidence that he ever fucked w/ her. it's gotdayum braggin rights and fantasy fullfilled... acting like she's a typical jumpoff... nigga pleeeeeeeeeeeease :lol: BULLSHIT METER REACHING CRITICAL MASS!

Bad News Brown

Potential Star
Registered
Damn! Dude really is lettin this shit igg him.:confused: Count down to the devorce. He prolly grilliin her right now about what all she did with dude.:smh:

See, that's the other thing; Nick shouldn't get too upset with her over that. Unless you're marrying a virgin, everybody's woman is somebody else's old news when you think about it. The fucked up thing is it's front page headlines when it's someone famous...

Nick should be like "Baby, let's get away from all this" and take a trip to Thailand and make her pick up the tab. Maybe he can rest easy after that LOL

sirwoodz

Rising Star
Registered
See, that's the other thing; Nick shouldn't get too upset with her over that. Unless you're marrying a virgin, everybody's woman is somebody else's old news when you think about it. The fucked up thing is it's front page headlines when it's someone famous...

Nick should be like "Baby, let's get away from all this" and take a trip to Thailand and make her pick up the tab. Maybe he can rest easy after that LOL

clinton_laughing.jpg

sean69

Star
BGOL Investor

Exactly.

Dude needs to calm down and play it off or it's gonna be a long summer.