Eminem - The Warning (Nick/Mariah Diss)

Mo Pizorn

Star
Registered
She an R&B chic and Nick is an actor so whats the real?

Whats 50 gone do let EM use his Police Force?

:roflmao:

11wbko3.jpg

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Actually, it sounds like he got his feelings hurt over pussy.....nutted early and waited 6 months....he gets no love....he lost this one......LOL

:lol: :yes:

i dont see how anyone who aint white listens to that trash. he fuckin sucks - he's a cornball and his voice is cornier than those wack ass rhymes :smh:

This thread is a running list of the BGOL CAC crew. All you have to do is look at the comments and you can see the white boys behind the screen names.
The difference is Mariah wrote a HIT with Obsessed and is turning it into paper. This song will self-destruct in two weeks. :lol:

R.I.P (Nick/Mariah) Done!:yes:
How old "R U"? 12? Tell that to the MILLIONS of women that buy a Mariah Carey CD every time she drops. No rapper can "finish" Mariah Carey. People actually buy her records for her TALENT. At the end of the day, Mariah will go down in history as the chick with the 5 octave range voice and Eminem will be the white boy rapper with a long list of "joke" videos. :lol:

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
This thread is a running list of the BGOL CAC crew. All you have to do is look at the comments and you can see the white boys behind the screen names.
The difference is Mariah wrote a HIT with Obsessed and is turning it into paper. This song will self-destruct in two weeks. :lol:

So, everyone who dug the song are cacs? And yet you asked dude how old he was. :rolleyes:

Mo Pizorn

Star
Registered
So, everyone who dug the song are cacs? And yet you asked dude how old he was. :rolleyes:
Did I strike a nerve or are you not smart enough to comprehend what is said? I said this thread is a running list of the BGOL CAC crew. All the little white boy Em wanna-bes always come running in to defend him. Eminem is immature and if you defend his rants, you are too.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Did I strike a nerve or are you not smart enough to comprehend what is said? I said this thread is a running list of the BGOL CAC crew. All the little white boy Em wanna-bes always come running in to defend him. Eminem is immature and if you defend his rants, you are too.

You can say the same thing about 50 cent,Souljah Boy,DMX,Irv Gotti,Jay-Z and Ja Rule...:dunno:

Mo Pizorn

Star
Registered
You can say the same thing about 50 cent,Souljah Boy,DMX,Irv Gotti,Jay-Z and Ja Rule...:dunno:
I do.

This post made a lot of sense:

a diss track on a FEMALE R&B singer and her actor husband qualifies him as the G.O.A.T??? :smh::smh:

Sampling her phone calls means that Mariah was right he is obsessed!! what real man with a "wife" and child would keep recordings of a jump off he had years ago?? em sounds like a bitch that got his feeling hurt. What real playa would keep a recording form an old jump off for years?? :smh::smh:

C/S Em is always beefing with women from his mother, to his wife and now Mariah?? he needs to man up and stop worrying about his feeling getting hurt all the time by women. :smh:
Him writing a diss song about her only reaffirms this.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
KRS/BDP vs. Melle Mel or Queensbridge or X-Clan
Nas vs. Jay-Z
Jadakiss vs. Beanie
Lyte vs. Antoinette
LL Cool J vs. Everybody

Eninem vs..................................Mariah fucking Carey????:confused::smh:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
This wouldnt had blown over if Nick Cannon didnt make it such a big deal out of nothin....I understand Mariah Carey is your wife and I undertstand you feel the need to defend your wife......but when you have someone like Eminem who makes fun of everyone..you shouldnt take it so dayum seriously....:smh::smh:

Did Eminem need to talk about someone's wife......maybe not but its not like he disrespected her or anything.....he was making fun of her...Like I said 2 or 3 months ago...I will guaranteed that Nick Cannon was laughing his ass off when Eminem made fun of Britney Spears,Christina Aguilera, and those boy bands....Hell its not like he had a whole song about her....it was one line and he gets mad about it........If Eminem made a whole song then it would of been different...maybe but he didnt....Hell he made a whole song about Christopher Reeves...people should be mad about that instead of gettin all pissed off over one fuckin line in a song.....:smh::smh::smh::smh:

killa kadafi191

Support BGOL
Registered

Isn't this is the state of hip hop right now?

I'm very much black but it would be hypocritical to condemn Eminem for this song but commend Mariah for hers.

This is the nature of the business of hip hop and R&B as we saw during the infamous East vs West when Dr. Dre said only in "black music" where people disagree they take it to wax.

This has been the nature of this music. If you find this mature how mature was "The Bridge" and "South Bronx"? How mature was "How ya Like Me Now" and "Jack the Ripper"

This is entertainment. Laugh at it, shake your head at it but to take serious is going to far.

I'm not defending Em or commending Mariah because I'm white boy wanna be or etc etc. That's like saying if you are not a fan of Lakers you a Kobe hater, if you don't agree with everything Obama says or do your a racist and so other extremes.

Some people take this music too serious it's entertainment. It may not be good entertainment.

As someone said this is the state of hip hop right now. One reason I don't listen to it. Well except for Cyne and Cise Star

Mo Pizorn

Star
Registered
Isn't this is the state of hip hop right now?

I'm very much black but it would be hypocritical to condemn Eminem for this song but commend Mariah for hers.

This is the nature of the business of hip hop and R&B as we saw during the infamous East vs West when Dr. Dre said only in "black music" where people disagree they take it to wax.

This has been the nature of this music. If you find this mature how mature was "The Bridge" and "South Bronx"? How mature was "How ya Like Me Now" and "Jack the Ripper"

This is entertainment. Laugh at it, shake your head at it but to take serious is going to far.

I'm not defending Em or commending Mariah because I'm white boy wanna be or etc etc. That's like saying if you are not a fan of Lakers you a Kobe hater, if you don't agree with everything Obama says or do your a racist and so other extremes.

Some people take this music too serious it's entertainment. It may not be good entertainment.

As someone said this is the state of hip hop right now. One reason I don't listen to it. Well except for Cyne and Cise Star

See, here's the difference:
R&B heads will just get a little laugh off of it or whatever and go back to checking for R&B music. No matter what is said, people like Mariah for her voice. She has put out some good songs and some bullshit ones but without a doubt, its her voice that has gotten her where she is. She doesn't and hasn't needed "beef" to sustain her career. She is a vet in the industry and is well respected. Mariah is writing RESPONSES. "Clown" was a RESPONSE.
"Obsessed" is a RESPONSE. Did you miss the shots he took at her first or are you selectively choosing to ignore them or write them off?
So you don't think people should RESPOND when attacked?

This wouldnt had blown over if Nick Cannon didnt make it such a big deal out of nothin....I understand Mariah Carey is your wife and I undertstand you feel the need to defend your wife......but when you have someone like Eminem who makes fun of everyone..you shouldnt take it so dayum seriously....:smh::smh:

Did Eminem need to talk about someone's wife......maybe not but its not like he disrespected her or anything.....he was making fun of her...Like I said 2 or 3 months ago...I will guaranteed that Nick Cannon was laughing his ass off when Eminem made fun of Britney Spears,Christina Aguilera, and those boy bands....Hell its not like he had a whole song about her....it was one line and he gets mad about it........If Eminem made a whole song then it would of been different...maybe but he didnt....Hell he made a whole song about Christopher Reeves...people should be mad about that instead of gettin all pissed off over one fuckin line in a song.....:smh::smh::smh::smh:
You obviously have no woman in your life.

"I understand Mariah Carey is your wife and I undertstand you feel the need to defend your wife......but"
There are no buts behind this. Its PERIOD. If you had a woman, you would know this.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
R&B heads will just get a little laugh off of it or whatever and go back to checking for R&B music. No matter what is said, people like Mariah for her voice. She has put out some good songs and some bullshit ones but without a doubt, its her voice that has gotten her where she is. She doesn't and hasn't needed "beef" to sustain her career. She is a vet in the industry and is well respected. Mariah is writing RESPONSES. "Clown" was a RESPONSE.
"Obsessed" is a RESPONSE. Did you miss the shots he took at her first or are you selectively choosing to ignore them or write them off?

You obviously have no woman in your life.

Obviously Nick Cannon made sumthing out of nothing....:hmm::hmm:

Mo Pizorn

Star
Registered
Obviously Nick Cannon made sumthing out of nothing....:hmm::hmm:

If you had a woman, she would have you holding her purse and wearing a skirt.
You must be young. Niggas aren't MEN any more. If you can't defend your woman, you ARE one. Sounds like you have a thing for Eminem or something. You excuse the shots he took at Mariah and then say something about a man defending his wife? What size tampons are you using battyboy?
A real man defends his wife. Its his fucking WIFE, fool. No wonder you can't find a husband. :lol:

killa kadafi191

Support BGOL
Registered

Not at all. I agree it has been the way of this genre from sometime.

This is who Em has portrayed himself to be since he first emerged. I do remember the first shot he fired on the Soul Assassins mixtape (lloyd banks, obbie, 50 Cent and Em) at Mariah.

The thing is she has now decided to step in the ring. My point is this a response or just or a ploy.

Remember how long it took Em to respone to Canibus disses? It was around the same time his racist tape was drop. Many believe this was a way of Em trying to divert attention from his slanders toward black women. I believe that as well. All it took was Fred Durst to say on TRL who he think would win in a fight between Em and Everlast.

Next thing we know Devil's Night gets a bonus track "Girls"

We haven't seen any disses towards Suge or Tha Row.

I'm getting off subject my point is majority of these beefs is entertainment and some of it is knowing who to "fuck with and not to fuck with"

this whole Mariah vs Em is entertainment. Like entertainment we can either sit back and laugh or shake our heads and ignore it.

Though Mariah has had an excellent career but believe her records (well no ones) are selling like they used to and her popularity hasn't been the same since "The Emancipation of Mimi "

So don't believe that the people at Universal didn't object to a beef with Em who just released and album would help her with her lacking sales.

Also Em needs this as much as her because his record not selling how they use to and to be honest when was the last time someone mention Em on this board before this Mariah stuff.

Mr MajestiK

Rising Star
Registered
HOLLLLLY SHITTTTTT

EMINEM WENT IN!

Now see this is the OLD EM battlin, damn he snapped on the track lol

mariah def hit a sore spot, but Em just killed this shit to smitherines

What shit did he kill?

Mariah Carey is an R&B singer and not a rhymer.

When eminem starts taking on real rappers who can lyrically go blow for blow I might recognize him, but until then, he's just another one trick pony.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
"You gonna end my career you better get one
Like I'mma sit and argue with you over some slut bitch cunt"
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Obviously not like his other diss songs but if he has pictures he played this right.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
This was the typical Rabbit from 8 mile rap.

He already confessed to premature ejaculation

Only hitting it once in 6 months

Being sprung

He spent almost the whole track blasting her but also himself

ect ect ect

So now she can't blast him out for being a typical white boy when he sees a pussy..

They should have a pay per view of him and Nick cause they both soft as mashed potoatos but Nick definitly can't let that ride.

Em dissed him by name in addition to dissing his wife...

Now I think it was a funny witty rhyme but he definitly didn't go as hard as

And it was funny!!! Its a brilliant tactic.

You make it sound like he actually has some shit... I wasn't even sure if that was her voice on the track.

Of course its no "Hit 'Em Up," just like its no "Nail in the Coffin," but how can you compare the situations? I'd say its damn good for what it is. He was also smart for making it as much about Nick as Mariah at this point.

Genocide

Support BGOL
Registered
Yo man that just disrespectful son!! If Nick don't smack the shit out of this nigga when he see him , he a BITCH! Straight up and down.:angry::angry:

You don't talk about nobody wife like that man.:smh::smh::smh:

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
wrong, playboy. that was mariah. nick loses. mariah loses. em loses for the fact he took time to even address this. he has to much lyrical talent to waste tha sheit on stuff like this

Its entertainment, man... he has time on his album to rap about stepfather incest/rape, he has time to address this. As much as he fishes for shit to talk about, you weren't going to have the #1 album in the country calling him out and not have him respond. Sarah Palin, Jessica Simpson, Bruno, Moby... Its easy fodder for entertainment.

oolong tea

Rising Star
Registered

Actually, folks were upset about the Christopher Reeves, Michael Jackson, and Christina Aguilera. Let's assume we are over reacting about the situation. I am a fan of Eminem but I am like most hip hop fans--fickle. Encore wasn't a good album for an excellent rapper. Jay Z, LL Cool J, and Rakim have made garbage albums.

Of course, I'm aware that Eminem taunts people on his album. "We Made You" is at least bashing current celebrities and he moves on. No big deal. I'm not a Mariah fan but I like a few songs. Not of which are on the Ipod. I will admit, for what I've noticed, Mariah is a nut. An excellent singer but a nut.

What's his motive for mentioning Mariah on the Relapse album? Over a romance that went sour years ago? Okay, sexing Eminem while married to Nick Canon would have been a problem. Obviously. He had years to air that out before the release of Encore. He kept Mariah's phone call messages this long for what?

WOULD YOU ADMIT TO HOLDING A WOMAN'S PHONE MESSAGES FOR YEARS ON END? AND WHY? NO ONE RESPECTS A MAN UNWILLING TO MOVE ON IN LIFE, A DOUBLE STANDARD, I KNOW, BUT EVERYONE KNOWS THIS.

Having beef over his mother or his wife, I can understand. Even though some dirty laundry need not be washed in public. But over Mariah? Big whoop! But I'm thinking Em's walking into a setup as he's reacting as he's expected to react.

Who knows? It all may be a well constructed music industry scheme. Music heavyweights going at it. Most of you folks fell out of your chairs when Em got mooned on cable. Plus he has another album coming out later this year. Sure, his fans will love it but it's going to backfire on him somehow.

Last edited:

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
HE GETS PROPS FOR...DISSING MARIAH CAREY...WOW...THIS SHIT IS WACK...HE ALWAYS BEEFING WITH.. POP ARTIST AND SHIT...I WOULD LOVE FOR HIM TO BATTLE A REAL DOPE EMCEE...SOMEBODY LIKE JAY-Z,NAS,JADAKISS,THE GAME,HE ALWAYS..GOING AFTER PEOPLE LIKE BRITNEY SPEARS,NICK CANNON,NSYNC,JESSICA SIMPSON...AND BENZINO AND JA RULE DONT COUNT..THEM NIGGAS CANT FUCKING RAP...HE STARTED BEEFING WITH THEM NIGGAS AFTER 50 CENT AND GUNIT ALREADY ETHERED THEM NIGGAS FUCK EMINEM:angry::angry::angry:

Eminem "STARTED BEEFING WITH" Benzino "AFTER 50 CENT AND GUNIT ALREADY ETHERED THEM"???

No, no, no...

oolong tea

Rising Star
Registered
Its entertainment, man... he has time on his album to rap about stepfather incest/rape, he has time to address this. As much as he fishes for shit to talk about, you weren't going to have the #1 album in the country calling him out and not have him respond. Sarah Palin, Jessica Simpson, Bruno, Moby... Its easy fodder for entertainment.

You're not kidding. Plus 50 Cent he has an album in the making. Makes for an interesting year end in the music industry.

oolong tea

Rising Star
Registered
Eminem "STARTED BEEFING WITH" Benzino "AFTER 50 CENT AND GUNIT ALREADY ETHERED THEM"???

No, no, no...

Benzino brought that on himself. Made Men weren't relevant. And Benzino started it, rumor wise, because he wasn't shown groupie love by Em :lol: His ego got to him and he went at him.

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
C/S beefing with an R&B chick and an aspiring actor. Not a good look.

MNM is a fraud since when his he every picked on someone that will kick his ass...............never

Come on lets check the list

1. Britney spears (fuck outta here)
2. Christina Agu....however the fuck you spell that bitch name
3. Benzino (more then anything EM give this old hagstar free promo)
4. Jarule and the INK (not really his battle but 50 cents)
5.Moby
6.Triumph
7.Insane clown posse (who the fuck what the fuck why the fucK)
8. His mother n baby moms (some shit he should have kept to him self i was brought up to keep family bizness family bizness. Dont know how white folks was raised)
9. Cage (another nobody EM give free promo to)
10.Everlast (u see what im getting at he wont diss any heavy weights)
11.JD (wasnt Em beef but Dres but EM jumped in........... i mean seriously JD thats like Alfamega wearing a stop snitching shirt its just retarded)
12. Limp Bizkit................
13. Royce Da 5'9 Only legit beef i can say EM had actually since its a well known fact Royce use to write EM n D12 rhymes

So this wigga beefing with Mariah Carey and of all people Nick "Wilding Out" Cannon i mean what is he trying to prove? WHats next Mariah going to drop a DJ drama Mixtape called "CACS" dissing EM

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I would actually like EM if he just leave all the gimmick shit alone but he so predictable him and 50 cent.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Nick better let this shit go, or see if Obama will let him and Em come have a beer to settle it. Either that or risk em going fool and putting the pics and phone calls out there. At the end of the day it was Nicks wife that got nutted on by a CAC.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

sirwoodz

Rising Star
Registered
this motherfucker is musically irrelevant

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

the word "hater" is overused and cliche now, but what in the fuck is this!?!

if there is one thing eminem undeniably is, is that he is VERY MUCH SO relevant to american pop music, hip hop, and american culture...

this isn't even debatable....whether he is garbage or whack is, but not his relevance. wow...he got dudes PISSED!!!

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Not a good look for Em but damn he he snapped off on that track. Like him or hate him, his lyrical skillz are sick, Nick better just take the L, and keep it mocvin.

Sniff

Potential Star
Registered
Not at all. I agree it has been the way of this genre from sometime.

This is who Em has portrayed himself to be since he first emerged. I do remember the first shot he fired on the Soul Assassins mixtape (lloyd banks, obbie, 50 Cent and Em) at Mariah.

The thing is she has now decided to step in the ring. My point is this a response or just or a ploy.

Remember how long it took Em to respone to Canibus disses? It was around the same time his racist tape was drop. Many believe this was a way of Em trying to divert attention from his slanders toward black women. I believe that as well. All it took was Fred Durst to say on TRL who he think would win in a fight between Em and Everlast.

Next thing we know Devil's Night gets a bonus track "Girls"

We haven't seen any disses towards Suge or Tha Row.

I'm getting off subject my point is majority of these beefs is entertainment and some of it is knowing who to "fuck with and not to fuck with"

this whole Mariah vs Em is entertainment. Like entertainment we can either sit back and laugh or shake our heads and ignore it.

Though Mariah has had an excellent career but believe her records (well no ones) are selling like they used to and her popularity hasn't been the same since "The Emancipation of Mimi "

So don't believe that the people at Universal didn't object to a beef with Em who just released and album would help her with her lacking sales.

Also Em needs this as much as her because his record not selling how they use to and to be honest when was the last time someone mention Em on this board before this Mariah stuff.

That wack ass Cracka ain't stupid :smh::smh:.............