Emmanuel Acho is trending again.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
well it sucks none of u have a monopoly or are an authority on who can or cant identify as BLACK

so yes exactly

"Ya'll can argue and parse whats been said but that does not change what the FACTS are"

so yes :dunno::dunno:
So it's cool if I claim lineage from whatever island your people came from then since it's cool?

Aight bet

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
ive had the discussion but u resort to faux narratives & get mad when ppl dont accept ur narrative as fact, and then resort to "TETHER" THIS & "TETHER" THAT & "FLEE" ETC that becos u want to be able to define ppl by ur agenda and dont think ppl should be able to defend against ur lies,

i repeat ,i dont seek any of yalls "love" or "like" ure not that important , in fact ive welcomed ur hate but i wont be silent when lies r pushed ,

ive stated my position, u are free to post & repost ur rhetoric without dealing with the basic truth

good day
Damn brah why u so mean and aggressive

I’m not Tariq Nasheed at all

are u triggered when I say tether?

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you can identify as chinese if you want...isn't that what this generation does? Pick and choose what they want to be seen as?

You may be taking what I'm saying as an insult or some kind of better than/less than..its not. Saying Emmanuel Acho is not black is like saying youre not chinese...no matter well you speak mandarin or embrace the culture. Hell HE SAID AS MUCH HIMSELF.

Peoples from sub Suharan Africa and American Blacks are not the same group. Thats not to say there cant be allegiance between the two just that we're not the same.
YOU ARE FREE TO IDENTIFY AS U PLEASE, NO ONE IS BEGGIN BROTHERHOOD OR FAMILY FROM U,

"BLACK" HAS BEEN USED FOR PPL FROM AFRICA BEFORE SLAVERY EXISTED, UR DESIRE TO REPURPOSE IT FOR URSELF IS JUST THAT, "YOUR DESIRE" UR DESIRE WONT CHANGE & ERASE 400 YRS + OF ORAL &WRITTEN HISTORY....

URE FREE TO CALL URSELVES WHATEVER U LIKE , BUT URE NOT FREE TO TELL PLL U WILL DECIDE FOR THEM WHAT THEY CAN CALL THEMSELVES ESPECIALLY SINCE THEY & THE WORLD OF WRITTEN HISTORY SHOWS OTHERS & THEY THEMSELVES HAVE CALLED THEMSELVES "BLACK" BEFORE EVEN USA EXISTED,,,,

theres nothin to argue, ive stated my position uve stated urs... opinions are not historical facts, they're just opinions

good day

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn brah why u so mean and aggressive

I’m not Tariq Nasheed at all

are u triggered when I say tether?
seeing as u never answered my questions asking " does Acho have generational trauma or not?" theres no need to proceed

imma leave u with same thing i told @geechiedan as well ,
theres nothin to argue, ive stated my position uve stated urs... opinions are not historical facts, they're just opinions

so now u can go back to posting images of "open defecation" & made up narrative to push ur agenda & other things u can repost to justify ur xenophobia,

i dont care enuff anymore , im done here

good day

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

what does that have to do with the topic of the thread ? and im guessing ure of the belief that theres no problem with "open defecation" in the USA ?

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
seeing as u never answered my questions asking " does Acho have generational trauma or not?" theres no need to proceed

so now u can go back to posting images of "open defecation" & made up narrative to push ur agenda & other things u can repost to justify ur xenophobia,

good day
I said are u asking compared to my ancestors?

compared to black Americans? Absolutely not

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor

good day
I never posted a pic at all

I know that isn’t true in the Horn of Africa

FLoss

Surviving Kamala Harris
BGOL Investor
what does that have to do with the topic of the thread ? and im guessing ure of the belief that theres no problem with "open defecation" in the USA ?
As it relates to my 1st post - How the hell are you going to look down on someone else's 'generational trauma' when you fleed from a 100% black nation with 50 ft tall statues of cac Jesus and 48 million people shitting n the streets (most in the world)?

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
gonna make this simple for u & @shaddyvillethug & all the others who have that line of thinking with 1 question

does Acho have generational trauma or not?

and also i thought this thread post was about Acho and whatever problematic things he mightve said or not but somehow its turned to open defecation bcos ppl with an agenda have an agenda, ive responded clearly & concisely my position on Acho's words and never did i resort to posting postin open defecation on american streets becos contrary to some "groups" belief, there does exist a public & open defecation sue in america but i dont have to post those pics
Again, it does not matter if he had generational trauma or not, that's burying the real issue. The real issue is that Acho is using the stance of "I don't have generational trauma like African-Americans" to carry favor with White people. Acho's position is that he's less angry because he doesn't have generational trauma so he can have more a rational discussion which allows him to see both sides of any racial issue.

2missedcalls

Rising Star
Platinum Member
As it relates to my 1st post - How the hell are you going to look down on someone else's 'generational trauma' when you fleed from a 100% black nation with 50 ft tall statues of cac Jesus and 48 million people shitting n the streets (most in the world)?
well-there-it-is.gif

Or course he doesn't have generational trauma.
He ran (like the others) far away from them (traumas).
And he ain't going back. Like the rest of the bitches.

Do they realize that they don't have to speak english?
No one made you come over here. Someone told
you that your country isn't shit and you believed it.
Showing off your immigrant flags in America!
When ICE shows up and deports you back to that flag
you know and so call love...
negrito-llorando-african-kid-crying.gif

totto

Rising Star
Registered
Van Lathan and homegirl with the white man don't get much views, I give their podcast until May before THE RINGER pulls the plug.

They gotta learn most of us don't listen to mainstream blacks, we like that real stuff... these boulie cats aint it.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Again, it does not matter if he had generational trauma or not, that's burying the real issue. The real issue is that Acho is using the stance of "I don't have generational trauma like African-Americans" to carry favor with White people. Acho's position is that he's less angry because he doesn't have generational trauma so he can have more a rational discussion which allows him to see both sides of any racial issue.
again .. what ppl got at him for was becos they said he doesnt have generational trauma, i asked if he does,, and didnt get an answer but more deflection , that was the basis of their position on their issue with him, hence i asked about this "generational trauma" issue, becos if "generational trauma" is the issue to weigh the judgement on his perspective then its only honest that we would want to know if he has it or not ,or if he even understands it or not, and my position was if u will judge him based on that then do the work with honesty,

becos it was on these twitter streets he got called all kinds of names & told to shut up becos he doesnt have "generational trauma" to be speaking on those topics , so now he accepted that premise and agreed& said he doesnt have the "generational trauma" but somehow he is still wrong cos for saying it , cos now he is being accused of "othering" himself ..

Acho speaks = them : " shut up u cant speak cos u dont have "generational trauma" "

Acho speaks = accepts he doesnt have the "generational trauma" (which i would guess is what they wanted him to acknowledge and he did) and somehow hes still wrong bcos Acho accepting he doesnt have ""generational trauma"" is him "otherizing " himself

thats my question

if u are trying have a discussion of his flawed perspective thats a whole nother discussion

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
again .. what ppl got at him for was becos they said he doesnt have generational trauma, i asked if he does,, and didnt get an answer but more deflection , that was the basis of their position on their issue with him, hence i asked about this "generational trauma" issue, becos if "generational trauma" is the issue to weigh the judgement on his perspective then its only honest that we would want to know if he has it or not ,or if he even understands it or not, and my position was if u will judge him based on that then do the work with honesty,

becos it was on these twitter streets he got called all kinds of names & told to shut up becos he doesnt have "generational trauma" to be speaking on those topics , so now he accepted that premise and agreed& said he doesnt have the "generational trauma" but somehow he is still wrong cos for saying it , cos now he is being accused of "othering" himself ..

Acho speaks = them : " shut up u cant speak cos u dont have "generational trauma" "

Acho speaks = accepts he doesnt have the "generational trauma" (which i would guess is what they wanted him to acknowledge and he did) and somehow hes still wrong bcos Acho accepting he doesnt have ""generational trauma"" is him "otherizing " himself

thats my question

if u are trying have a discussion of his flawed perspective thats a whole nother discussion
I understand what you're saying, you're focusing on the BGOL members and their ideas about generational trauma when it comes so Acho while I'm focusing on how Acho is using the idea of saying "I don't have generational trauma" when it comes to White people & their comfort level.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
well-there-it-is.gif

Or course he doesn't have generational trauma.
He ran (like the others) far away from them (traumas).
And he ain't going back. Like the rest of the bitches.

Do they realize that they don't have to speak english?
No one made you come over here. Someone told
you that your country isn't shit and you believed it.
Showing off your immigrant flags in America!
When ICE shows up and deports you back to that flag
you know and so call love...
negrito-llorando-african-kid-crying.gif

so according to u he doesnt have "generational trauma" ?

black immigrants only make up less than 10% of total black pop, so idk what to tell u , if they were all "fleeing" from their homelands america would have more black immigrants, theres more hispanic& european immigrants than black immigrants in america (and they all fly their native country flags) but they dont matter i guess,

since the inception of humanity ppl have travelled all over the world chasing commerce & whatever, n that includes ur american govt & mega corporation traveling all over the world seeking commerce too but im guessing when americans do it its a glorious exercise

Reactions: PJN

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I understand what you're saying, you're focusing on the BGOL members and their ideas about generational trauma when it comes so Acho while I'm focusing on how Acho is using the idea of saying "I don't have generational trauma" when it comes to White people & their comfort level.
thats the difference , im totally down for an honest discussion if ppl wanna talk about how he worded his opinions as an individual and how negatively that could come across, but we know that wasnt the purpose of the thread or the comments and my position was if we must have any discussion then we must do it with all honesty all across the board.. bcos the agenda revealed itself when the discussion stopped being about Acho's position and now its about "open defecation" & who can be identify as "black" becos they wanna an opening to run every white nationalist talking point verbatim from a black perspective...

Last edited:

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
thats the difference , im totally down for an honest discussion if ppl wanna talk about how he worded his opinions as an individual and how negatively that could come across, but we know that wasnt the purpose of the thread or the comments and my position was if we must have any discussion then we must do it with all honesty all across the board.. bcos it revealed itself when the discussion stopped being about Acho's position and now its about "open defecation" & runing every white nationalist talking point verbatim from a black perspective...
I hear what you're saying, it's good to discuss our ideas without disparaging other cultures and countries.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I watch Sam on Get Up in the morning. he comes across as a regular guy to me. he isn't trying to dazzle you with words. IMO
I also like Ryan Clarke on Get Up, he works hard as hell to be the old/hip dude, but he is still my guy.

Like his brother does... :rolleyes:

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Classism once again. Echo got a little name and seat at the table and he shows his true colors. America is gonna have to address class one day.

Americans are too stupid to see it though unfortunately.

This isn't limited to just Africans btw. I know you didn't say that, but I'm just making a point that we see this in corporate America.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Van Lathan and homegirl with the white man don't get much views, I give their podcast until May before THE RINGER pulls the plug.

They gotta learn most of us don't listen to mainstream blacks, we like that real stuff... these boulie cats aint it.

This is absolutely incorrect. They've been on for a few years now and I listened to them since the beginning. Ringer isn't pulling the plug anytime soon.

totto

Rising Star
Registered
This isn't limited to just Africans btw. I know you didn't say that, but I'm just making a point that we see this in corporate America.

In a sense it's a correct statement, the difference is for whites they usually hide their wealth.

It's moreso social programming imo, I will say it's not really a black issue, we are told HOW to love and deal with each other mostly by the media.

White people are vastly mentally different, mostly due to racism and privledge but they're able to operate at a level no other group can do. No other group can walk into corporate america in jeans and a cowboy hat and be taken seriously. It's really mental conditioning.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
where did he grandstand on natives ?

also , yall said he cant speak for "yall" so he says he cant speak for yall an spekas for his self , yet yall have a problem with it...

.. just say u dont want to speak becos he isnt what u call it "yall" :dunno::dunno:

The problem is and all too often with this dude since I’ve been hearing his name is that he likes to coon for model minority status while throwing the African American experience under the bus as least desirable all the while posturing his lineage as more preferable. He constantly dichotomizes his experience next to Black Americans.

Why cant he just be the Igbo guy who grew up in Dallas that made it to the NFL? Speak from that perspective, but he doesn't. You know why? Because he likely has more shared experience with African Americans than he does growing up Igbo.

He tries to uphold his lineage as a fresh foreign unique hakuna matata perspective far from a Black power perspective well known to Black Americans. He’s a safe Black perspective thats not gonna tell white folks about themselves instead he plays into their fragility. He cant keep Black people out of his mouth because he really doesn't have shit to offer to any real discourse other than to agitate for his own publicity.

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered
This nigga is a good distraction.
Funny how he starts rants about slaves and Pelosi video gets released the day the video of 5 cops slaughtering another ADOS is released.

Acho is a distraction tool. A well paid one too. I think he speaks for the people who paid him to think the way he does.

I really don't care what Nigerians think. I just know this one is bought and paid for.

It shouldn't be a surprise that immigrants who have been vetted and handpicked by the US government aint pro black millitants. If you want into the US, your parents gotta be a handpicked kiss asses. It is what it is with folks like him.

Acho is proving the notion that Igbos are the most Westernized Nigerians. Im probably mistaken but that 50 foot White Jezuz probably belongs to them.

If White Jezuz tells Acho to jump, Acho has to ask why didn't you tell me sooner. In his head hes thinking, I am scum without your direction Massahh (thats where slave Massa was derived from)!!!

They best thing to do is identify these people and blackball them when it comes to speaking on ADOS issues. If hes brought into the conversation, you clearly understand that he is an agent of distraction and ignore his ass.

Dont worry, we will take down these assholes one at a one until there are none left.

Its only a matter of time.

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

His lineage doesn’t make him less hostile, but rather, his upbringing makes him less aware. He is correct that he has no generational trauma because he suffers from generational ignorance.

If he had a father like Kwame Nkrumah or Nnamdi Azikwe, both former leaders who attended HBCUs like Lincoln and Howard University and had close relationships with historical figures such as John Henrik Clarke and Stokley Carmichaels, he wouldn't talk like that.