Emmanuel Acho is trending again.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
His lineage doesn’t make him less hostile, but rather, his upbringing makes him less aware. He is correct that he has no generational trauma because he suffers from generational ignorance.

If he had a father like Kwame Nkrumah or Nnamdi Azikwe, both former leaders who attended HBCUs like Lincoln and Howard University and had close relationships with historical figures such as John Henrik Clarke and Stokley Carmichaels, he wouldn't talk like that.
exactly !so its not his lineage but upbringing ,.i would like to see a reel of his dumb takes , juxtaposed to the whitlocks, owens,boyce, roland etc that ppl like to talk about, fyi im not that versed on him , dont watch his shows or know much about him but i can tell when i see alot of the backlash is becos hes a child of immigrants.. and black nazis love to weaponize their xenophobia thru manufactured outrage so they can spew their stormfront light garbage ...
and as we all know u have countless 8th gen Americans who tell us to forget slavery & that racism doesnt exist ( to the best of my knowledge Acho has never said anything close to that btw) but. no one says all black americans should be faulted for their faulty logic or be demonized & called street shitter ,flee, "tethers" ( "TETHER" the new N*** word for any foreign black person who does or doesnt kiss the ass of the new black nazis & bgol is chock full of them )for the dumb takes by any african america, im guessing @HNIC doesnt mind ppl throwing "tether" around tho ,

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
exactly !so its not his lineage but upbringing ,.i would like to see a reel of his dumb takes , juxtaposed to the whitlocks, owens,boyce, roland etc that ppl like to talk about, fyi im not that versed on him , dont watch his shows or know much about him but i can tell when i see alot of the backlash is becos hes a child of immigrants.. and black nazis love to weaponize their xenophobia thru manufactured outrage so they can spew their stormfront light garbage ...
and as we all know u have countless 8th gen Americans who tell us to forget slavery & that racism doesnt exist ( to the best of my knowledge Acho has never said anything close to that btw) but. no one says all black americans should be faulted for their faulty logic or be demonized & called street shitter ,flee, "tethers" ( "TETHER" the new N*** word for any foreign black person who does or doesnt kiss the ass of the new black nazis & bgol is chock full of them )for the dumb takes by any african america, im guessing @HNIC doesnt mind ppl throwing "tether" around tho ,
You Niggas are not like us

You Niggas emulate us

Black Culture is NOT your culture.

Once again

Keep Pan Africanism off BGOL

THE FIRST LETTER IS BLACK

NOT AFRICAN

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You Niggas are not like us

You Niggas emulate us

Black Culture is NOT your culture.

Once again

Keep Pan Africanism off BGOL

THE FIRST LETTER IS BLACK

NOT AFRICAN

just like i expected , more dumb gibberish, go cry to the ones who cares to emulate u , u dont own or determine what is black or black culture.. u can cry bout it all day , the video u posted just proves the point :dunno::dunno:

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
just like i expected , more dumb gibberish, go cry to the ones who cares to emulate u , u dont own or determine what is black or black culture.. u can cry bout it all day , the video u posted just proves the point :dunno::dunno:
YES THE FUCK WE DO

WE STARTED THIS DELINATE SHIT

MFZ ARE STARTING TO WAKE UP

GO BACK

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
YES THE FUCK WE DO

WE STARTED THIS DELINATE SHIT

MFZ ARE STARTING TO WAKE UP

GO BACK

NONBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT UR DELINEATION ! NOBODY IS STOPPING U FROM DELINEATION,
UR STRAWMAN ARGUMENTS ARE BS

U DONT DICTATE WHAT OTHER BLACK PPL CALL THEMSELVES, U DONT OWN THE DELINEATION OF "BLACK", U CANT DICTATE OR CONTROL OTHER BLACK PPL NAMING THEMSELVES "BLACK" U CAN CRY ALL DAY WITH UR FBA ADOS HATEGROUP WHITE SUPREMACIST STORMFRONT RHETORIC IT WOUDNT CHANGE SHIT !!

MFZ ARENT WAKING UP TO SHIT BUT SEEING EXPOSING OF THE FB ADOS XENOPHOBIA HATE MOVEMENT !

"GO BACK" ????????

FOR ONE IM AN AMERICAN CITIZEN BORN ON THIS SOIL, U CANT DO SHIT ABOUT THAT ! AND U DONT GET TO DECIDE WHERE I LIVE NOBODY IN UR FBA ADOS HATEGROUP HAS THE POWER TO DECIDE WHERE I LIVE

@HNIC U COSIGN THIS XENOPHOBIA SHIT ?

Last edited:

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
NONBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT UR DELINEATION ! NOBODY IS STOPPING U FROM DELINEATION,
UR STRAWMAN ARGUMENTS ARE BS

U DONT DICTATE WHAT OTHER BLACK PPL CALL THEMSELVES, U DONT OWN THE DELINEATION OF "BLACK", U CANT DICTATE OR CONTROL OTHER BLACK PPL NAMING THEMSELVES "BLACK" U CAN CRY ALL DAY WITH UR FBA ADOS HATEGROUP WHITE SUPREMACIST STORMFRONT RHETORIC IT WOUDNT CHANGE SHIT !!

MFZ ARENT WAKING UP TO SHIT BUT SEEING EXPOSING OF THE FB ADOS XENOPHOBIA HATE MOVEMENT !

"GO BACK" ????????

FOR ONE IM AN AMERICAN CITIZEN BORN ON THIS SOIL, U CANT DO SHIT ABOUT THAT ! AND U DONT GET TO DECIDE WHERE I LIVE NOBODY IN UR FBA ADOS HATEGROUP HAS THE POWER TO DECIDE WHERE I LIVE

@HNIC U COSIGN THIS XENOPHOBIA SHIT ?
So now you American?

Dark19

Zod's Son
BGOL Investor

mic-drop-dave-chapelle-7bh3zf29jwaoxtpc.gif

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The crazy thing is everybody was wrong about why she was crying...

The reporter asked about her teammates support and she started breaking down answering the question... because I think she realized in the moment it was her last game and last time she would be with her teammates...

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Played in 20 games

First season had ONE TACKLE

Career numbers:

TKL 22
SCK 0.0
FF 0
INT0

Where the f**k did he play 4 seasons????

He was "in the league" but he wasn't PLAYING

Dota

Rising Star
BGOL Investor