end of My Expert Opinion Podcast. ( Bigga left, now Champ out too) BagFuel up next

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Flip seems cool. I've been watching him talk about and looking back at it in hindsight he realizes he could have done more when Joe pointed it out to him.

Math seems like he has snake tendencies and he's finally getting some money and fame
Yeah in hindsight but at the moment he was full of shit and didn't want space to get a job. Now he calling out math, nah yall both snakes

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Whats the issue with Bigga? At times, he inserts religion into topics and he's a little preachy at times, but I never noticed anything else that stands out.

It's just a personal taste.

You a day one viewer?

You seen the last few episodes?

The one with Tek & Steele?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Am I lying big bro

@ViCiouS @dik cashmere

Holy sh*t Bigga just DM me!!!

See see I gotta say something

Some of you might not like it but you gonna hear it

When I was young a knuckle head on the streets I did some foul stuff

We had that good righteous rap

X clan public enemy 2 live crew

Positive songs like punks jump up to get beat down, big ole butt, self destruction, hit it from the back,

The Bible says judge not least ye be the judge jury and executioner

And these rappers leading the youth down the path of execution

It's the drill music and the online facebook mecca verse

I don't wanna judge I know math signed a 30 million dollar deal with toys r us

That ain't my business

but I don't understand how mecca can join with a jew like Zuckerberg and create the matrix like that to brainwash our own people

It's all there in the movie the facts in the fiction

A black woman wrote all the matrix

That's why the white men who stole it cut they dicks off to hide in plan sight so they wouldn't have to pay her

That's the blood sacrifice the make in the music industry where they steal your manhood

That's why they shot Pac in the nuts

Cause he said f*ck the babies in NY in a song that was never released

The scripture says an eye for an eye and nut in your eye just to show you where I come from.

But I'm trying to school y'all dumb ignorant heathens

With all due respect

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
@ViCiouS @dik cashmere

Holy sh*t Bigga just DM me!!!

See see I gotta say something

Some of you might not like it but you gonna hear it

When I was young a knuckle head on the streets I did some foul stuff

We had that good righteous rap

X clan public enemy 2 live crew

Positive songs like punks jump up to get beat down, big ole butt, self destruction, hit it from the back,

The Bible says judge not least ye be the judge jury and executioner

And these rappers leading the youth down the path of execution

It's the drill music and the online facebook mecca verse
G
I don't wanna judge I know math signed a 30 million dollar deal with toys r us

That ain't my business

but I don't understand how mecca can join with a jew like Zuckerberg and create the matrix like that to brainwash our own people

It's all there in the movie the facts in the fiction

A black woman wrote all the matrix

That's why the white men who stole it cut they dicks off to hide in plan sight so they wouldn't have to pay her

That's the blood sacrifice the make in the music industry where they steal your manhood

That's why they shot Pac in the nuts

Cause he said f*ck the babies in NY in a song that was never released

The scripture says an eye for an eye and nut in your eye just to show you where I come from.

But I'm trying to school y'all dumb ignorant heathens

With all due respect
Hold on I'm confused here.
So math signed a 30 mil deal?

Also ur child hood is before christ we don't wanna hear that.

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It's just a personal taste.

You a day one viewer?

You seen the last few episodes?

The one with Tek & Steele?

I saw a clip where there was clearly an issue that went too far, but I didn't see the event itself.

From the episodes I've seen with Bigga, he can be overly aggressive but it's not coming from a negative place. If he's not being the aggressive reformed religious dude, he normally relatively chill.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I saw a clip where there was clearly an issue that went too far, but I didn't see the event itself.

From the episodes I've seen with Bigga, he can be overly aggressive but it's not coming from a negative place. If he's not being the aggressive reformed religious dude, he normally relatively chill.

Watch that clip.

Then come back.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
:roflmao3::roflmao2::roflmao:

Yooooo

Crackhead rants????

Wtf fam!!???

I'm stealing that one!
Man we been saying that shit since the 90s.. crackheads be rambling bout all kinda shit.. be like there go them crackhead rants.. samething when nigs be posting random broads that nobody would fuck talking mad shit about black men I always be like why ya take these crackhead rants serious.. that’s why mad shit by me get ignored or I don’t take certain segments serious whenever something sound like a crackhead rant my brain automatically tunes that shit out and I completely ignored

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Watch that clip.

Then come back.

I'm not surprised by what happened in the clip. He's the reformed aggressive religious dude. It doesn't bother because it doesn't happen to that extreme regularly that I've seen. If I'm wrong, I'd agree with your stance that he shouldn't have a mic. I also see how even Bigga being passionate could cause issues with guest and potentially hurting the show.

A slight derail. Was he completely wrong about his thoughts on Pacs line? A part of the debate was did Bigga say Pac said he'd kill New York babies. While Pac may not have used those exact words, assuming it was the line from Hit Em Up he is referring to " my 44 make sure all you'll kids don't grow" Bigga may have a point. Its been a while since i listened to Hit em Up but he mentioned particular New York rappers. That being said, Pac was likely talking to anyone who would have stood up and came at him from New York.

Next I don't see Pac meaning he'd kill kids/babies directly. I took the line as he'd kill the fathers and the kids wouldn't live as a result. Again, I don't recall the last time I listened to the song so there could be some context I don't remember. However, if you take that line at face value or the way i view the line Bigga isn't wrong.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I'm not surprised by what happened in the clip. He's the reformed aggressive religious dude. It doesn't bother because it doesn't happen to that extreme regularly that I've seen. If I'm wrong, I'd agree with your stance that he shouldn't have a mic. I also see how even Bigga being passionate could cause issues with guest and potentially hurting the show.

A slight derail. Was he completely wrong about his thoughts on Pacs line? A part of the debate was did Bigga say Pac said he'd kill New York babies. While Pac may not have used those exact words, assuming it was the line from Hit Em Up he is referring to " my 44 make sure all you'll kids don't grow" Bigga may have a point. Its been a while since i listened to Hit em Up but he mentioned particular New York rappers. That being said, Pac was likely talking to anyone who would have stood up and came at him from New York.

Next I don't see Pac meaning he'd kill kids/babies directly. I took the line as he'd kill the fathers and the kids wouldn't live as a result. Again, I don't recall the last time I listened to the song so there could be some context I don't remember. However, if you take that line at face value or the way i view the line Bigga isn't wrong.

Peace

That is not how you comport yourself around other grown men.

I understand everything you said

You want to him grace or a pass? That's fine

But in my circle we don't do that and it is unacceptable

I don't care "how you are"

control yourself

Because if you want me to accept how he is?

then he better accept any and all reactions to his behavior cause that is how "I am".

These men are legends and guests.

Treat them as such.

Period.

And the Pac thing...

I don't really want to get into that right now except that Bigga lost so much control he didn't even KNOW WHAT HE WAS SAYING.

he was DENYING something he had JUST SAID ON CAMERA.

the veracity of the quote is irrelevant

That right there is enough for me to dismiss him whole cloth.

Again I UNDERSTAND and respect your stance.

I'm just not accepting it IF IT WAS MY SHOW and a viewer.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I can't stand him, ol stone faced muthafucka stay ice grillin niggas the whole show! :lol:

And when he does talk it's from a weird angle that be having people shook thinking "Huh"?

What's crazy is the deep breath he always takes first

Then the first 2 lines ALWAYS MAKE SENSE

But then the lisp covered labored hand movement angry pseudo science kyrie endorsed documentary screed commences with reckless abandon...

don't get me wrong

sometimes I love it sometimes its deep

but lately?

Not so much.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You're exactly right about the line in question. As disrespectful as the line was, I don't think most of any except Bigga and his crew thought that it meant Pac wanted to kill NY babies! :roflmao:

Just Bigga saying that was funny as fuck!:lol:

It was a crazy line for Pac to say, but I don't think anyone took it seriously.

But in hindsight it was very disrespectful and wrong to say.

But him interpreting it as "Kill NY Babies" is still:roflmao:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What's crazy is the deep breath he always takes first

Then the first 2 lines ALWAYS MAKE SENSE

But then the lisp covered labored hand movement angry pseudo science kyrie endorsed documentary screed commences with reckless abandon...

don't get me wrong

sometimes I love it sometimes its deep

but lately?

Not so much.

That's exactly how I feel

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I can't stand him, ol stone faced muthafucka stay ice grillin niggas the whole show! :lol:

And when he does talk it's from a weird angle that be having people shook thinking "Huh"?

:lol:
I guess, but isn't his primary job Math's security? Part of his job requires him be aware of people or from your point of view grill people.

As far as his takes, I can only speak to the denouncing violent music and inserting religion into of the top of my head.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
That's exactly how I feel

thats why we cool

hug-bro-hug.gif

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Peace

That is not how you comport yourself around other grown men.

I understand everything you said

You want to him grace or a pass? That's fine

But in my circle we don't do that and it is unacceptable

I don't care "how you are"

control yourself

Because if you want me to accept how he is?

then he better accept any and all reactions to his behavior cause that is how "I am".

These men are legends and guests.

Treat them as such.

Period.

And the Pac thing...

I don't really want to get into that right now except that Bigga lost so much control he didn't even KNOW WHAT HE WAS SAYING.

he was DENYING something he had JUST SAID ON CAMERA.

the veracity of the quote is irrelevant

That right there is enough for me to dismiss him whole cloth.

Again I UNDERSTAND and respect your stance.

I'm just not accepting it IF IT WAS MY SHOW and a viewer.

I'm going to sound ignorant but I just assumed that is how New York people talk to each other. Outside of professional people I've met in professional settings they seem to be very aggressive talkers, so I wouldn't necessarily take everything they say as disrespect wholeheartedly. I'm not saying all New Yorkers but that is kind of their stereotype.

Personally, I don't care about someone's status so being a legend doesn't mean I can't speak freely or you get special treatment. Relatively speaking, the conversation started out respectful and people got emotional. It happens and most of us aren't exempt from getting caught in the moment. I'm not going to judge a person or their character off of one event especially if I've seen other moments that show me their normal behavior.

I didn't watch the entire Tony Yayo pod, but did Bigga behave in the same manner that episode? If not, the behavior we saw was an isolated event and doesn't speak to how he typically carries himself as far as all most getting into a fight. Tony Yayo's behavior was disrespectful throughout the episode and regardless of the reason everyone on Math's team seemed to conduct themselves well.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I'm going to sound ignorant but I just assumed that is how New York people talk to each other. Outside of professional people I've met in professional settings they seem to be very aggressive talkers, so I wouldn't necessarily take everything they say as disrespect wholeheartedly. I'm not saying all New Yorkers but that is kind of their stereotype.

Personally, I don't care about someone's status so being a legend doesn't mean I can't speak freely or you get special treatment. Relatively speaking, the conversation started out respectful and people got emotional. It happens and most of us aren't exempt from getting caught in the moment. I'm not going to judge a person or their character off of one event especially if I've seen other moments that show me their normal behavior.

I didn't watch the entire Tony Yayo pod, but did Bigga behave in the same manner that episode? If not, the behavior we saw was an isolated event and doesn't speak to how he typically carries himself as far as all most getting into a fight. Tony Yayo's behavior was disrespectful throughout the episode and regardless of the reason everyone on Math's team seemed to conduct themselves well.

200w.gif

OK I made it this far and I had to stop

I have had a hellish week.

maybe @ViCiouS or @dik cashmere @tallblacknyc can take it from here.

Peace

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
expand please
It’s apparent the joe budden blueprint is to get your show hot till the big check comes then Replace your host with less valuable host that you don’t have to pay that haven’t created value for themselves yet. It’s like basketball contracts.