end of My Expert Opinion Podcast. ( Bigga left, now Champ out too)

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
"I got 5 minutes a day for bull shit and I usually cut out after 3"

What the hell is he talking about???

I'm with you, no way in hell I can listen to that dude, especially this close to the weekend.

im-not-it-franklin-finbar.gif

Ain't even pressing play
i knew mecca wouldnt be there
he said his peace and was the last time
math said the same thing but here u go

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I ain't watch.... so it's confirmed Champ is a straight thief? They got solid PROOF?
On vid in 2 diff occasions… the vid was leaked severa Days ago by another camp on YouTube.. this is why I believe math and bimmy went public with the info cause other YouTubers were talking about it.. I saw screencaps several days ago just never got around to watching the vids

keone

International Member
On vid in 2 diff occasions… the vid was leaked severa Days ago by another camp on YouTube.. this is why I believe math and bimmy went public with the info cause other YouTubers were talking about it.. I saw screencaps several days ago just never got around to watching the vids
why bimmy say that they send him the video tho?
cause if it was leaked it was public knowledge by then

keone

International Member
F**k.

So Champ did that sh*t?
thats why i said champ got to say more than he didnt do
cause the situation doesnt make sense
leaving a million dolllar deal for that lil money
also if bimmy so cool with math why he worked with champ in the first place?

cause he up there kissing math ass that people hate on math
and are lying on his name
but he wanted to work with champ?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
why bimmy said that they send him the video tho?
cause if it was leaked it was public knowledge by then
Bimmy/ math had the video over a month ago.. they never put the info out about champ.. some other people found out about the champ shit between them recently and put the info out this week.. so basically bimmy and math just talking about it now since the shit been exposed. Plus clearing up some of the misinformation about it.. seems like bimmy and math wasn’t going to talk about it at first or they were just keeping it in basement for future use

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

I'm gonna have to actually WATCH this TUBI ghetto soap opera sh*t t aren't I?

keone

International Member
Bimmy/ math had the video over a month ago.. they never put the info out about champ.. some other people found out about the champ shit between them recently and put the info out this week.. so basically bimmy and math just talking about it now since the shit been exposed. Plus clearing up some of the misinformation about it.. seems like bimmy and math wasn’t going to talk about it at first or they were just keeping it in basement for future use
yeah i understand it now

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

So there is actually confirmed undoctored video footage of Champ being a rat thief?

So why is it being sent EVERYEHRE? The video is pubic knowledge that EVERYONE has access to?

That seems suspect.

Unless the victim is just making sure Champ gets ruined (which is their right)

I heard about the BODEGA Tape (which should be DIFFICULT to access outside police or SERIOUS credit investigation)

but if there is more?

Champ is done done

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Bimmy said he thought he could do bizz with champ.. also said champ was struggling and asked him for help.. bimmy was trying to do him a solid.. than champ stole money and a card from bimmy bizz part

people beef with certain parties all the time but others still do bizz with both sides.. seem like bimmy was trying to do that with champ and math and champ cut his throat

keone

International Member
I'm gonna have to actually WATCH this TUBI ghetto soap opera sh*t t aren't I?
it just doenst make sense some fake shit going on
cause bimmy the one that wanteed cahmp his own crew didnt
also if math is speaking truth he warned bimmy

but now bimmy shitting on champ and praising math
when u wanted to work with opp
bimmy tried to do the same thing math did with queenz flip
with space ghost

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Bimmy said he thought he could do bizz with champ.. also said champ was struggling and asked him for help.. bimmy was trying to do him a solid.. than champ stole money and a card from bimmy bizz part

people beef with certain parties all the time but others still do bizz with both sides.. seem like bimmy was trying to do that with champ and math and champ cut his throat

wait-what-nor-phone-call-bod8vjz2xz59602a.gif

keone

International Member

i understand that but dont go on the show and say people lie on math name
but u wanted to work with the same people doing the lying
even tho ur own crew didnt even want him there

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

you not wrong... but Champ and Math HATE each other.

I would NOT have done that. And TOLD Champ I can't do that not because I don't trust you but because I don't want to get between you too. Make peace.

Or MAYBE MAYBE I would have told Champ I have to let Math know we doing business together just out of RESPECT (If that is their relationship)

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
So there is actually confirmed undoctored video footage of Champ being a rat thief?

So why is it being sent EVERYEHRE? The video is pubic knowledge that EVERYONE has access to?

That seems suspect.

Unless the victim is just making sure Champ gets ruined (which is their right)

I heard about the BODEGA Tape (which should be DIFFICULT to access outside police or SERIOUS credit investigation)

but if there is more?

Champ is done done
Vid of him walking in mansion and going into room where purse with cash and credit card went missing.. 2nd vid of him using said card at smoke shop.. the card he stole was from bimmy female bizz partner.. they were getting footage from certain places cause they planned on getting him arrested. Bimmy actually stopped them from arresting champ.. biz partner sent bimmy footage.. bimmy sent math Hoffa footage.. other people also had footage.. someone eventually leaked it to some YouTuber and now we are here

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Vid of him walking in mansion and going into room where purse with cash and credit card went missing.. 2nd vid of him using said card at smoke shop.. the card he stole was from bimmy female bizz partner.. they were getting footage from certain places cause they planned on getting him arrested. Bimmy actually stopped them from arresting champ.. biz partner sent bimmy footage.. bimmy sent math Hoffa footage.. other people also had footage.. someone eventually leaked it to some YouTuber and now we are here

james-franco-wait-what.gif

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
i understand that but dont go on the show and say people lie on math name
but u wanted to work with the same people doing the lying
even tho ur own crew didnt even want him there
If champ don’t steal from his biz partner there is no episode.. he hoped for the best and ended up receiving the worst.. even math said champ is good at making individuals feel sorry for him and letting him get closer than he should be

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

I would NOT have done that. And TOLD Champ I can't do that not because I don't trust you but because I don't want to get between you too. Make peace.

Or MAYBE MAYBE I would have told Champ I have to let Math know we doing business together just out of RESPECT (If that is their relationship)
It happens all the time.. 2 party promoters could dislike each other but a 3rd party promoter that’s cool with both or is an associate of both team up with each promoter separately.. that goes on way more than a lil bit in diff biz genres

keone

International Member
If champ don’t steal from his biz partner there is no episode.. he hoped for the best and ended up receiving the worst.. even math said champ is good at making individuals feel sorry for him and letting him get closer than he should be
lets remove the ep
lets even say champ didnt steal

why work with somebody that is dissing math
but then say people lie on maths name?
that part doesnt make sense
specially how they said champ doesnt follow orders and does what he wants
he was never going to back off math
so that shit just doesnt make sense

what makes sense is bimmy knew champ was good at this podding
saw an opportunity and wanted to make use of that
he wasnt thinking about math then
and it back fired
if it was true that he stole

keone

International Member

exactly
this the same thing math did with space ghost