end of My Expert Opinion Podcast. ( Bigga left, now Champ out too)

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
@tallblacknyc

Last thing.. crazy how these dudes went against their brain their heart their experience their gut instinct

PRIMARILY BECAUSE THAT MAN CAME FROM THE SAME BOROUGH AS THEM

THAT WAS IT?

How many times Bee Oh say well he a Brooklyn cat so... I gave him a pass?

How strong is that in reality in the circles you in?

Is saying you he from Harlem. Yo he from Brooklyn an Automatic pass or confirmation

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Sometimes nigs just die publicly and you never hear from them again

^^^

bar of the week.

you%27ll-be-aight-paid-in-full.gif

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
you cold as ice bro.
I’m a libra.. the scales.. we can be cool as fuck but don’t get on our bad side and the devil can come out.. we can be very wrathful and wrathful petty.. my ice cold can be just having an inside joke with my best friends or the few in a know about a situation and just laugh hysterically at certain info every yr

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
@tallblacknyc

Last thing.. crazy how these dudes went against their brain their heart their experience their gut instinct

THAT WAS IT?

Is saying you he from Harlem. Yo he from Brooklyn an Automatic pass or confirmation
bro it seems like giggles taylor was the smartest one after all
cause he said there is no working with champ till everything is peaced up
so if he knows that why wouldnt bimmy

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
@tallblacknyc

THAT WAS IT?

Co-signs go a long way, viewing someone body of work… borough thing could work cause your clientele.. for instance I’m from Harlem so when certain situations popped up in Manhattan of course people hollered at me cause they knew more likely I had Manhattan clientele and Manhattan female talent… or when working with people out of state of course if someone from outtastate want to do something in New York you would want to deal with a person with ny clientele and talent.. just like my connections to out of state clientele and female talent

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Co-signs go a long way, viewing someone body of work… borough thing could work cause your clientele.. for instance I’m from Harlem so when certain situations popped up in Manhattan of course people hollered at me cause they knew more likely I had Manhattan clientele and Manhattan female talent… or when working with people out of state of course if someone from outtastate want to do something in New York you would want to deal with a person with ny clientele and talent.. just like my connections to out of state clientele and female talent

But tall I know you about numbers and profit and opportunity

but Bee Oh said REPEATDELY

he didn't FEEL right about Champ...

a business man shouldn't go AGAINST his gut.

Am I wrong?

Have you ever had a bad felling business wise and went AGAINST it and regretted it?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
But tall I know you about numbers and profit and opportunity

but Bee Oh said REPEATDELY

he didn't FEEL right about Champ...

a business man shouldn't go AGAINST his gut.

Am I wrong?

Have you ever had a bad felling business wise and went AGAINST it and regretted it?
At that last part technically yes.. some situations last longer than they should have which ended up bad

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
At that last part technically yes.. some situations last longer than they should have which ended up bad

So you UNDERSTAND my point.. I feel like Bee Oh and even Bimmy went AGAINST their OWN morals and ended up in a potentially disastrous situation.

What if they DID think Bee Oh was the thief because of his resemblance to math?

What if Math was angry Bimmy worked with his enemy in the FIRST PLACE?

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
So you UNDERSTAND my point.. I feel like Bee Oh and even Bimmy went AGAINST their OWN morals and ended up in a potentially disastrous situation.

What if they DID thin Bee Oh was the thief because of his resemblance to math?

What if Math was angry Bimmy worked with his enemy in the FIRST PLACE?
What dosent kill you makes you stronger.. not about what ifs but what is.. you deal in facts and go from there…. If I just thought of the what ifs I would literally go stab several people on what could of been cause situations got fucked up by them, but you just look at your current situation and go I’m alive, I’m not behind bars, still got many opportunities going for myself and keep it pushing

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
What dosent kill you makes you stronger.. not about what ifs but what is.. you deal in facts and go from there…. If I just thought of the what ifs I would literally go stab several people on what could of been cause situations got fucked up by them, but you just look at your current situation and go I’m alive, I’m not behind bars, still got many opportunities going for myself and keep it pushing

POST OF DAY

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

to be clear... the only reason I asked the question is because It seems in 2025 MANY people go AGAINST their gut focused solely on the opportunity at hand.

I'm a spiritual person and believe that sometimes you get that WARNING in your gut.

And it seems so many just IGNORE that.

But EVERYTHING you said previously is 100% the correct mentally healthy way to approach life

Last edited:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
bro u are not hearing me u are making a separate point
im talking about the way bimmy moves
this man literally says he hated negros that was talking bad about math
but he works with the worse one?

I didn't like that

Because what Champ did and his character shouldn't reflect on Bag Fuel and Esso, Spaceghost and Heineken. They weren't even on the show together.