end of My Expert Opinion Podcast. ( Bigga left, now Champ out too)

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
lets remove the ep
lets even say champ didnt steal

why work with somebody that is dissing math
but then say people lie on maths name?
that part doesnt make sense
specially how they said champ doesnt follow orders and does what he wants
he was never going to back off math
so that shit just doesnt make sense

what makes sense is bimmy knew champ was good at this podding
saw an opportunity and wanted to make use of that
he wasnt thinking about math then
and it back fired
if it was true that he stole
Like I said if champ dosent steal there is no episode.. if champ is marketable for bimmy to make money than of course he gonna use him.. in the end champ fucked that up

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
lets remove the ep
lets even say champ didnt steal

why work with somebody that is dissing math
but then say people lie on maths name?
that part doesnt make sense
specially how they said champ doesnt follow orders and does what he wants
he was never going to back off math
so that shit just doesnt make sense

what makes sense is bimmy knew champ was good at this podding
saw an opportunity and wanted to make use of that
he wasnt thinking about math then
and it back fired
if it was true that he stole

I agree

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
24b9ea16ed88bed3188a4e6f6bea5032.gif

f*ck it,
start from 33 min mark listen what bimmy says

keone

International Member
Like I said if champ dosent steal there is no episode.. if champ is marketable for bimmy to make money than of course he gonna use him.. in the end champ fucked that up
bro u are not hearing me u are making a separate point
im talking about the way bimmy moves
this man literally says he hated negros that was talking bad about math
but he works with the worse one?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

^^

No debating that part.

Okay I saw the video. That is damning evidence.

Okay we don't see him ACTUALLY go in the PURSE

but what we DO see is circumstantial enough for me to believe he DID that sh8t

ESPECAILLY the bodega and Apple and American Express alert. I have RECEIVED those type of alerts.

I don't like EVERYONE having ACCESS to the video but if Champ doesn't STEAL? There is NO issue.

But Tall I DO agree with @keone

I UNDERSTAND your point that this BUSINESS and MONEY - You NOT wrong

But these dudes can't be sitting around chit chatting and yelling about character loyalty integrity miltary discipline and honor...

but Bimmy aint tell Math form JUMP he dealing with his enemy?

Nah I cannot just brush THAT part aside

But the 10 minutes I'm speeding thru?

I THINK Math KNEW Bimmy was messing with Champ

I THINK.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Imagine If you, Keon, and me were all stripclub promoters. me And Keon had a Thursday night at a club called latin Thursday every week where me and him both walked away with $2000 a piece. Than on Fridays at another club me and you threw something called fat ass Fridays where we both walked away with 2000 a piece each week. You think I’m going to stop throwing a party with either of you cause ya two don’t like each other? Fuck no.. that’s 200,000 + combined I make dealing with both of ya. If I turn one of ya down that’s 100,000+ a yr I lose.. this biz.. if ya 2 nigs don’t fuck with each other that’s ya biz not mine. I’ll do biz with ya seperate whatever bullshit dislike ya have with each other is between ya two.. that’s how bimmy look at it

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Imagine If you, Keon, and me were all stripclub promoters. me And Keon had a Thursday night at a club called latin Thursday every week where me and him both walked away with $2000 a piece. Than on Fridays at another club me and you threw something called fat ass Fridays where we both walked away with 2000 a piece each week. You think I’m going to stop throwing a party with either of you cause ya two don’t like each other? Fuck no.. that’s 200,000 + combined I make dealing with both of ya. If I turn one of ya down that’s 100,000+ a yr I lose.. this biz.. if ya 2 nigs don’t fuck with each other that’s ya biz not mine. I’ll do biz with ya seperate whatever bullshit dislike ya have with each other is between ya two.. that’s how bimmy look at it

I GET it.

But Would you TELL ME AND KEONE WHAT YOU DOING?

Would you pull us both aside individually and tell each person - yo I got Fridays over here just to let you know its a business move nothing more nothing less?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
bro u are not hearing me u are making a separate point
im talking about the way bimmy moves
this man literally says he hated negros that was talking bad about math
but he works with the worse one?
All his boys on the panel said bimmy gives people chances. If he sees something in you he’s willing to give you a chance.. they said unfortunately sometimes being that cool bites you in the ass( pause).. they literally said some people didn’t think they deserved shots but bimmy said fuck that I believe in them so I’m going to.. so it seems like this is one of those times someone bit the hand that feeds them.. but in the end they don’t want bimmy to change just know that everyone is gonna take the opportunity to change

keone

International Member
right, but then dont say that people that are talking shit about playa are haters
when im the most vocal one shitting on playa
do u see our point now ?
bimmy is acting like he chose a side when he never did
if everything went as plan he would keep it moving
this was bascailly a shame on me sitatuion and he is trying to save face
I GET it.

Would you pull us both aside individually and tell each person - yo I got Fridays over here just to let you know its a business move nothing more nothing less?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I GET it.

Depends.. more likely would.. been In the situation b4.. nigs are bitches though at times.. instead of getting money nigs want you to choose sides or get jealous cause you doing biz with others.. that’s another story.. a real nig would be like as long as we don’t have to interact I don’t give a fuck what you do with the next person as long as we getting this money.. but real dudes is a rarity

keone

International Member
All his boys on the panel said bimmy gives people chances. If he sees something in you he’s willing to give you a chance.. they said unfortunately sometimes being that cool bites you in the ass( pause).. they literally said some people didn’t think they deserved shots but bimmy said fuck that I believe in them so I’m going to.. so it seems like this is one of those times someone bit the hand that feeds them.. but in the end they don’t want bimmy to change just know that everyone is gonna take the opportunity to change
if somebody shit on tallblack and he is my bro
there would have to be an understanding of cease fire or something
or i will never work with the other guy
thats foul

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
right, but then dont say that people that are talking shit about playa are haters
do u see our point now ?

let me tell you something about my brother @tallblacknyc

he got a heart of gold... but understand he knows the exact market price of every organ in your body

:lol:

He is a BUSINESS MAN

he really does understand the MINDSET of these type of dudes at a cellular level and basically he right.

THAT IS HOW DUDES LIKE BIMMY and BEE OH THINK

Contradictions and hypocrisy be damned.

Tat all being said?

I completely AGREE with you and that is how YOU And ME (and our people) would handle a situation.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
do u see our point now ?
It’s obvious that bimmy know he fucked up.. nothing about that vid didn’t show me anything different.. if you gave someone a chance and they fucked you over are you gonna be speaking highly of them? This vid literally was about explaining what happened, explaining he fucked up, and admitting nigs was right and he was wrong.. he literally pointed out a bunch of times how 1 of his right hand man said he don’t trust him but he went against his boy judgement

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It’s obvious that bimmy know he fucked up.. nothing about that vid didn’t show me anything different.. if you gave someone a chance and they fucked you over are you gonna be speaking highly of them? This vid literally was about explaining what happened, explaining he fucked up, and admitting nigs was right and he was wrong.. he literally pointed out a bunch of times how 1 of his right hand man said he don’t trust him but he went against his boy judgement

^^

So far from what I have seen?

I can SEE Bimmy looks embarrassed. So MAYBE it is a matter of having a "good heart" and trying to not blackball someone and also seeing an opportunity.

Sidebar...

Did Bimmy do a SPIT TAKE?!?!?!

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
if somebody shit on tallblack and he is my bro
there would have to be an understanding of cease fire or something
or i will never work with the other guy
thats foul
This vid pretty much the blackball of champ.. all his boys did feel a way about champ fucking over bimmy.. but it just seems bimmy rather do the don’t fuck with him ever again, exposed, blackball thing than other shit cause in the end it will hurt him more living without being able to get anybody trust again

keone

International Member
let me tell you something about my brother @tallblacknyc

he got a heart of gold... but understand he knows the exact market price of every organ in your body

:lol:

He is a BUSINESS MAN

he really does understand the MINDSET of these type of dudes at a cellular level and basically he right.

THAT IS HOW DUDES LIKE BIMMY and BEE OH THINK

Contradictions and hypocrisy be damned.

Tat all being said?

I completely AGREE with you and that is how YOU And ME (and our people) would handle a situation.
the thing is @tallblacknyc has a point im not disagreeing with him
hell dj mustard said he would work with drake if the situation is right
i get that

but he just doesnt see our point
that man bimmy is on there on some im team math fk everbody that is lying on him
but then he works with the worse one?
so ok make champ richer so he can destroy ur guy with more resources?

keone

International Member
This vid pretty much the blackball of champ.. all his boys did feel a way about champ fucking over bimmy.. but it just seems bimmy rather do the don’t fuck with him ever again, exposed, blackball thing than other shit cause in the end it will hurt him more living without being able to get anybody trust again
and this is my point
this should have been the first thing till he resolves shit with math
then we can work
this ep was done cause bimmy was lookin funny in the light
the only one that looks great now is math

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
the thing is @tallblacknyc has a point im not disagreeing with him
hell dj mustard said he would work with drake if the situation is right
i get that

but he just doesnt see our point
that man bimmy is on there on some im team math fk everbody that is lying on him
but then he works with the worse one?
so ok make champ richer so he can destroy ur guy with more resources?
B4 the theft what made champ the worse 1 of the people that left previously? Champ became the worse cause of the theft not prior

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
and this is my point
this should have been the first thing till he resolves shit with math
then we can work
this ep was done cause bimmy was lookin funny in the light
Episode was done cause of the leak.. math literally said bimmy sent them vids to him over a month ago and he never mentioned nothing on air or off air.. when them other YouTubers leaked the info and the vids early in the week is when they started to address it

keone

International Member
B4 the theft what made champ the worse 1 of the people that left previously? Champ became the worse cause of the theft not prior
champ was the worse cause he was the most vocal about it doing air pumps and shit
he even used the MEO logo and made it his own
esso and hy spoke their peace and where done with it
champ was wylin on math making math look like a fool
thats why the move bimmy made was weird if u feel like that about math

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Another question...

WHY would these rich white folk STILL do business with Bee Oh Bimmy and them AFTER A DUDE FROM THEIR OWN CAMP ROBBED THEM IN BROAD DAYLIGHT!!?!??!?!
Cause they been doing biz with him and this never happened prior.. it was obvious an individual and not the team.. you can seperate one bad incident from the rest of all the good ones

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
champ was the worse cause he was the most vocal about it doing air pumps and shit
he even used the MEO logo and made it his own
esso and hy spoke their peace and where done with it
champ was wylin on math making math look like a fool
thats why the move bimmy made was weird if u feel like that about math
Esso talked about the math situation various times, have a podcast, even had champ on there I believe.. they were vocal to it just wasn’t getting as much viewership as the latest berg with champ.. but esso and them was the snowball going down the hill, champ was the eventual avalanche..

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Cause they been doing biz with him and this never happened prior.. it was obvious an individual and not the team.. you can seperate one bad incident from the rest of all the good ones

Bro? See that's why you my business advisor extraordinaire

I just cant THINK like that.

If what I just saw is TRUE?

Not only did he violate their home?

He went another state and tried to steal almost 50K

ON TAPE.

that SHOULD have landed him back in the pen.

I think I WOULD question my business partners judgement at the very least.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Episode was done cause of the leak.. math literally said bimmy sent them vids to him over a month ago and he never mentioned nothing on air or off air.. when them other YouTubers leaked the info and the vids early in the week is when they started to address it

^^^^

agree with all this

but damn Tall

why HOLD ON to the vid?

a rainy day?

that is truly diabolical... so they were just WAITING for Champ to f*ck up or jump out the window in the future and have this in the cut?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Bro? See that's why you my business advisor extraordinaire

I just cant THINK like that.

If what I just saw is TRUE?

Not only did he violate their home?

He went another state and tried to steal almost 50K

ON TAPE.

that SHOULD have landed him back in the pen.

I think I WOULD question my business partners judgement at the very least.
Who knows what kinda money he has help those people make or what kinda connections he has hooked him up with.. in the end they only really lost $250 in cash.. everything with the card was pretty much denied.. if that guy helped them making millions, hundreds of thousands dollars and still has the potential to make them more you think they gonna throw all that away for $250? Nope

keone

International Member
Esso talked about the math situation various times, have a podcast, even had champ on there I believe.. they were vocal to it just wasn’t getting as much viewership as the latest berg with champ.. but esso and them was the snowball going down the hill, champ was the eventual avalanche..
they said their peace and kept responding to math
but it wasnt as disrecpful as champ
because of champ we know math has issues with his girl
he cant drive cause his license is pulled
and a lot more shit
the others kept it stricly business big difference

keone

International Member
^^^^

agree with all this

but damn Tall

why HOLD ON to the vid?

a rainy day?

that is truly diabolical... so they were just WAITING for Champ to f*ck up or jump out the window in the future and have this in the cut?
who is to say that math didnt leak that shit by his own lol
that grimey negro would do that
math has a obsession of cleaning his name acting like he always the victim

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
^^^^

agree with all this

but damn Tall

why HOLD ON to the vid?

a rainy day?

For many reasons.. just like I have held lots of info on individuals I don’t fuck with or don’t like.. many reasons.. sometimes you like to rewatch shit or review shit just to get a laugh at nigs