Exhiledcoon and CptMarvl are the same person . Idiot forgot to log out with me insulting his other name

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Sure hasn’t or his alter ego

They might not have seen it yet. One of them was online after you posted but the forum logs you out after an hour of inactivity and their log out time was less than an hour after you asking if they forgot to log out.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
I keep trying to tell y'all this. I don't care what kinds of beefs you guys have with him. He's a grown ass man that can defend himself. That being said, dude is black, and no amount of name calling is going to change that.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It's not that easy, not all members have a static IP. I do but I did it for business reason.
Some member are highly mobile and have 10-15 IP's some are shared with multiple members.

I have found IP's not to be 100% reliable.

Also exiledking is not white, he is a brother who has his own opinion.

HNIC

Correct, not at all

When I was in the middle of testing some IP proxy software, I got blamed for some shit that another member (billy or something like that) was doing to the board and I was told in a PM that the "proof" was "having a similar IP" to dude. My intelligence was so insulted, man.

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
Correct, not at all

When I was in the middle of testing some IP proxy software, I got blamed for some shit that another member (billy or something like that) was doing to the board and I was told in a PM that the "proof" was "having a similar IP" to dude. My intelligence was so insulted, man.
You didn't hear that from me, I've argued for years that IP's in this environment are not reliable. Especially in the old AOL days. As far as what other Mods do I just don't know.

Also saying a person has a similar IP makes no sense.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You didn't hear that from me, I've argued for years that IP's in this environment are not reliable. Especially in the old AOL days. As far as what other Mods do I just don't know.

Also saying a person has a similar IP makes no sense.

It was just that your previous post reminded me of that goofy splainin given to me but I know u wasn't part of that tomfoolery, fam

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
That ain't me, playa.
Identity-Theft-Icon.png

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Everybody should be required to post their pronouns like @gene cisco says-- People with multiple personalities would put "they."

I don't know what you're talking about with the pronouns but I put "they" because I was referring to two different accounts/people. It's possible they are the same person, but I can't prove it. People misquote and respond to the wrong posts all the time.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
I don't know what you're talking about with the pronouns but I put "they" because I was referring to two different accounts/people. It's possible they are the same person, but I can't prove it. People misquote and respond to the wrong posts all the time.
there is a dude who in real life is still mad at something i said TO ANOTHER NINJA on BGOL more than 10 years ago.

ill admit what i said was a stunna...but it wasnt even directed at the dude whos mad. :lol:

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered

Just a joke aimed at Gene-- Some Democratic presidential candidates started listing their pronouns on their Twitter profiles and he's been referencing that microtransgression ever since; he was very badly triggered.

(That wasn't a response to the wrong post, though. Dr. Truth responded to exiledking that he wanted to "beat him within an inch of his life" and CptMARVEL responded "So, you want to beat me within an inch of my life..." Quite clearly a response on behalf of ExiledKing but not from that account.)

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Just a joke aimed at Gene-- Some Democratic presidential candidates started listing their pronouns on their Twitter profiles and he's been referencing that microtransgression ever since; he was very badly triggered.

(That wasn't a response to the wrong post, though. Dr. Truth responded to exiledking that he wanted to "beat him within an inch of his life" and CptMARVEL responded "So, you want to beat me within an inch of my life..." Quite clearly a response on behalf of ExiledKing but not from that account.)

Oh ok. No I understand why this thread is here. I'm sitting here with my popcorn like everyone else.

:popcorn:

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Maybe it was his father...lol... what did you say?

You must have known I was going to ask...
It was back when stans were stanning for The Dark Knight Rises. Ninjas were talking about how realistic it was and I was like that China sequence was bullshit. Batman ain't just flying his ass out of Beijing like hes on a regular ass domestic flight.

Them mafuggaz got hot and asked me why.

So I said: "the Chinese have something called an airforce."

This ninja called me on the phone to go off. :lol:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
It was back when stans were stanning for The Dark Knight Rises. Ninjas were talking about how realistic it was and I was like that China sequence was bullshit. Batman ain't just flying his ass out of Beijing like hes on a regular ass domestic flight.

Them mafuggaz got hot and asked me why.

So I said: "the Chinese have something called an airforce."

This ninja called me on the phone to go off. :lol:

That's it? We really need to reconsider the notion that WOMEN are the ones who are too emotional.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
It gets its feathers ruffled because BGOL isn't exactly alphabet gang friendly and I clown about that pronoun nonsense. Estrogen and testosterone having a brutal civil war inside that one. :smh: