Exhiledcoon and CptMarvl are the same person . Idiot forgot to log out with me insulting his other name

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
You should’ve posted the evidence before it can be deleted or edited.

Lmao right. Who even cares if Clark Gable was “Black”? What did he walk around identifying as?
He plays a white guy in the movie. Even joins the confederate army. Who gives a flying fuck? These dudes are weirdos.
Right on cue this inside out coconut coon comes in here with his usual bullshit. On mommas I would beat him within an inch of his life so that he see’s the ghost of Harriet Tubman coming for his worthless soul.
So, you want to beat me within an inch of my life because I encourage Black people not to believe every crackpot theory they read online....? :confused:
So you forgot to log out huh cac?

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
Sadly the homie truth is wrong. EXILE is Woodchucks guy cause they were in a rap group together back in the day. CPT Marvel is Walter...thought everyone knew that one.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Makes BGOL appear even smaller.

yea when it comes to talkin shit.. but I believe the lurker count is a little bigger..

not that I give a fuck.. I just come to share shit with the real kniggas, talk shit, learn shit and watch shit..

and for that

bgol is going hella strong...
sometimes it seems like there are more

agents then posters...tho

but they run, when the real kniggas start to post...