Fair/Foul: Gary Owen (and his WIFE!!!) disses Michael Blackson RESPONDS DAMN!!!

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
A whole mix brood these two.

091916-shows-GOS-The-Gary-Owen-Show-cast-portrait-2.jpg
That kid in the blue shirt looks Indian.. look like some Best Buy geek squad technician... daughter looks like cac that goes hunting for dick in the hood and slobs mad dudes off and nigs use her for money and to drive her whip her dad brought her

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
Funny title to this thread.
If you marry out of the Black community, you lose your invite to the bbq.
You also lose your right to say nigga.
How does your goofy ass even look saying it in front of your spouse who can’t say it?!... Goofy!

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
pretty sure he does now....hey if nothing else dude needs to date a sista just for the pass or else change up his whole act.. :lol: or start introducing some break-up shit in his routine which is pretty dicey especially when you're talking to a room full of black women...:scared:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
pretty sure he does now....hey if nothing else dude needs to date a sista just for the pass or else change up his whole act.. :lol: or start introducing some break-up shit in his routine which is pretty dicey especially when you're talking to a room full of black women...:scared:

like I said he gotta REAL careful with that...

cause it could be an "all black women the same" situation gawd forbid she light skin

or if he goes white girl " I upgraded" could get thrown

but that's what yo get when you built the foundation of your comedic career to this supposed PASS marrying a black women gave him

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
like I said he gotta REAL careful with that...

cause it could be an "all black women the same" situation gawd forbid she light skin

or if he goes white girl " I upgraded" could get thrown

but that's what yo get when you built the foundation of your comedic career to this supposed PASS marrying a black women gave him
the next relationship with a sista he gets could be a beard...a deal he makes for the pass... :giggle: thats why I said don't be surprised about the chick in the podcast.:giggle:

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
Fuck 'em both. What's up with them titties, tho?

And can we drop that cookout invite shit?

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

and this is the stupid shit that always happens....gary (allegedly) cheated yet the issue is shaping up to be two black women,one of whom didn't fuck gary getting into social media beef it.

if jordan didn't fuck gary then her name shouldn't be mentioned period. so what she's a friend of the girl who supposedly did. If she didn't touch his wee-wee then she's not in it.

And ultimately the issue is between gary and his wife.. somebody violated the marriage contract and if you want to follow that then the two main people, gary and wife, should be the focus.

the rest of it is just some chickenhead shit that women in general and black women in particular are waaay too susceptible to and quick to play into.:smh::smh::smh::smh:

Last edited: