Fair/Foul: Gary Owen (and his WIFE!!!) disses Michael Blackson RESPONDS DAMN!!!

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Having sex and having a lifelong companion are two different things.

Plus, for all single women, the phone always eventually stops ringing.

The majority of non-married Black women aren’t sitting at home twiddling their thumbs lonely hoping to get married. Many don’t want to get married for various reasons.

That 25% puts a negative spin and paints a false narrative.

Different conversation, but she’ll be aight.

I’m not interested in her by the way, for the reasons you initially stated! :roflmao:

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered
The majority of non-married Black women aren’t sitting at home twiddling their thumbs lonely hoping to get married. Many don’t want to get married for various reasons.

That 25% puts a negative spin and paints a false narrative.

Different conversation, but she’ll be aight.

I’m not interested in her by the way, for the reasons you initially stated! :roflmao:

This is a fucking lie. If Lisa Raye cant find a man, most of these women who act like her but dont look like her, aint either.

Black women over 40 are going Lezbo or Dildo. No other race or black man of means is coming to date a bag of old problems.

Trust me, I haven't given a woman post 40 any play in years. I see more getting their cougar on at 29 (Brittany Renner/Teanna Trump) rather than hit that wall of lonelyness at 40.

Save your self motivation post for twitter or IG. BGOL dont play that fantasy crap

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is a fucking lie. If Lisa Raye cant find a man, most of these women who act like her but dont look like her, aint either.

Black women over 40 are going Lezbo or Dildo. No other race or black man of means is coming to date a bag of old problems.

Trust me, I haven't given a woman post 40 any play in years. I see more getting their cougar on at 29 (Brittany Renner/Teanna Trump) rather than hit that wall of lonelyness at 40.

Save your self motivation post for twitter or IG. BGOL dont play that fantasy crap

Lisa Raye’s been married twice so she’s found a man to marry her twice and she’s probably been engaged more than that.

Do you believe that she’s currently celibate? Do you believe that she has trouble finding a man because no men want her?

Do you actually believe any woman has trouble finding a man, or do they have trouble finding a man that they want?

There’s a difference. They have men in their lives, but many want the “Perfect” man and he may or may not exist. The same goes for men looking for the “Perfect” woman.

I’m sorry but I don’t speak in fantasies, only reality. My reality might be a bit over your head, no offense. You’re looking at things from a surface level without actually thinking.

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered
Lisa Raye’s been married twice so she’s found a man to marry her twice and she’s probably been engaged more than that.

Do you believe that she’s currently celibate? Do you believe that she has trouble finding a man because no men want her?

Do you actually believe any woman has trouble finding a man, or do they have trouble finding a man that they want?

There’s a difference. They have men in their lives, but many want the “Perfect” man and he may or may not exist. The same goes for men looking for the “Perfect” woman.

I’m sorry but I don’t speak in fantasies, only reality. My reality might be a bit over your head, no offense. You’re looking at things from a surface level without actually thinking.

She may have companions but aint nobody claiming her. Being that she was married twice, she seems to value being apart of a traditional relationship. Otherwise she probably wouldn't have been married twice.

Her onlyfans pagei is also a sign that the traditional gold digging lanes are drying up. Stacy Dash is in the SAME boat, always has someone but aint happy. But you are gonna tell me everything is sunshine and rainbows with women living lives that counter their natural desire for stability.

None of the BS you typed correlates to her own personal happiness. If she was truly happy with her situation she would probably communicate that and doing relationship shows on how to bag a man and keep him. But she aint, shes on bitter bitch zoom calls talking non sense to an airhead audience.

But Im glad she reached you will her "message" or whatever.:rolleyes2:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She may have companions but aint nobody claiming her. Being that she was married twice, she seems to value being apart of a traditional relationship. Otherwise she probably wouldn't have been married twice.

Her onlyfans pagei is also a sign that the traditional gold digging lanes are drying up. Stacy Dash is in the SAME boat, always has someone but aint happy. But you are gonna tell me everything is sunshine and rainbows with women living lives that counter their natural desire for stability.

None of the BS you typed correlates to her own personal happiness. If she was truly happy with her situation she would probably communicate that and doing relationship shows on how to bag a man and keep him. But she aint, shes on bitter bitch zoom calls talking non sense to an airhead audience.

But Im glad she reached you will her "message" or whatever.:rolleyes2:

You stated that she had trouble finding a man, I simply stat that’s not true. Her happiness in her relationships is none of my concern, I simply stated that she has no issue finding a man.

Neither does Stacy Dash. The quality of man and her happiness in that relationship isn’t what I’m speaking about. Just the ability to get a man.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That’s not that big of a deal and not too much money for her. She deserves it because she stood by his side throughout his career plus they have kids together.

With that said, there’s only one choice...

giphy.gif

Then

L14LHpU.gif

And finally

6QAF7Ib.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
When is she going tell how many times he called her a nigga bitch? Greed going to make her say fuck them kids.

Oh it's coming...

Gary need to stand down

Now is NOT the time to finally grow a spine and get cute

Sidebar...

Now its interesting

Has Michael blackson chimed in yet ?

Just asking

For a friend

Ain't that right kevin?

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Claudia smashed Gary IMO 20 plus years of friendship and she not married either. Apparently Gary was her dude probably took side chick, since the wife position was already taken. If Claudia was married or in a relationship her man not letting her be friends with Gary.

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nigga she got 3 holes and big tits, she’ll be aight!
There are holes and tits aplenty and she is over the hill. She gonna have a hard time replacing that $40k a month lifestyle and I guarantee their are bitches lined up around to corner to get at Gary. The simps on social media have boosted her head up to the point where she thinks the grass is greener....nope.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There are holes and tits aplenty and she is over the hill. She gonna have a hard time replacing that $40k a month lifestyle and I guarantee their are bitches lined up around to corner to get at Gary. The simps on social media have boosted her head up to the point where she thinks the grass is greener....nope.

My original response was in response to her being lonely, it wasn’t in response to the money that the man she finds makes because that wasn’t in the original statement or of our concern.

I’m not sure if it’s the simps that made her leave or the fact that she didn’t like being lied to and cheated on? :dunno:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend