Fair/Foul: Gary Owen (and his WIFE!!!) disses Michael Blackson RESPONDS DAMN!!!

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
It's funny how folks just come in and assume it's everyone else's fault why the kids won't fuck with him but his. He could have been abusing the kids. You think he would admit that on a podcast?

He could have just been a shit parent.

But one thing we know for sure this board hates, and I do mean HATES women. There's not a problem in the world this board hasn't blamed on women lmao.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
It's funny how folks just come in and assume it's everyone else's fault why the kids won't fuck with him but his. He could have been abusing the kids. You think he would admit that on a podcast?

He could have just been a shit parent.

But one thing we know for sure this board hates, and I do mean HATES women. There's not a problem in the world this board hasn't blamed on women lmao.

These dudes hate women and love anal, you do the math.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You can't assume that they discussed why they are angry with him and that he knows. Many cases where the mother and father split, contact is cut and not everything is answered. I don't know their specific situation but you women always say that emotional B.S. like "you know why" when you haven't actually had a conversation about the "why" and you just assume that men think with their emotions, therefore we would come to the same "why" as women, who tend to be much more hive-minded.

Dude may not have a clue and maybe the mom has been poisoning the well behind the scenes the whole time as revenge. Maybe he is a bad dad and is just trying to gain sympathy because he as a platform. We don't know. Both cases exist in reality.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's what he says, his son and daughter are grown I doubt they want nothing to do with him because he was such a great dad while they were growing up.
He is a traveling comic, not some guy that works for the local sanitation department. My buddy's dad is a finance guy, and he was rarely home because of business trips. There are a few professions where people prioritize work over family.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
He is a traveling comic, not some guy that works for the local sanitation department. My buddy's dad is a finance guy, and he was rarely home because of business trips. There are a few professions where people prioritize work over family.
Yeah yeah he was just a busy hard working dad always out out slaying dragons and orcs to feed his family while the evil wife was home poisoning the children's mind against him

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Take that as a blessing: you don’t have to worry about them like that anymore. If they’re of age to hit dial on the phone and they rather not, read the signs.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
You can't assume that they discussed why they are angry with him and that he knows. Many cases where the mother and father split, contact is cut and not everything is answered. I don't know their specific situation but you women always say that emotional B.S. like "you know why" when you haven't actually had a conversation about the "why" and you just assume that men think with their emotions, therefore we would come to the same "why" as women, who tend to be much more hive-minded.

Dude may not have a clue and maybe the mom has been poisoning the well behind the scenes the whole time as revenge. Maybe he is a bad dad and is just trying to gain sympathy because he as a platform. We don't know. Both cases exist in reality.

These...kids..are..adults...

Would you as an adult stop talking to one of your parents and never tell them why you never spoke to them again?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

^^^^

This

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Baby mama, your kids don't demonize you on their own especially if their relationship was good with them before the divorce.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
So a lot of you dudes in here don't get it.

His kids watched as him cheating tore their family apart. I can understand why they would be pissed at him and go no contact.

A lot of yall on here don't want to admit that that is the consequences of his actions.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
One thing I've learned on BGOL.

There has never been a bad husband or father in the history of Earth. Every man spends every hour of every day just trying to be the best father he can be and spend the most time he can with his kids, to be in their lives the maximum amount. And the only reason why it doesn't happen is because some evil woman "won't let him" :lol:

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Niggas in here thinking Gary Owens GROWN CHILDREN are being manipulated by his ex wife cause HE GOT CAUGHT CHEATING.

Go back and read the thread....one dude was literally like.....its just a side chick it's not so bad.

:lol: