FANS Cancel Mase & Cam'’s Podcast After Finding Out Mase Is a TRUMP SUPPORTER & Cam Never Voted!

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When a person openly supports someone, or an organization, that willfully acts against your interests, what should you do?

IDFWPWFWPIDFW

I’m told to support clowns, especially clowns who don’t provide rational insight on their
actions.

Anyway, how many “back in day” stories do these dudes have?

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor
When a person openly supports someone, or an organization, that willfully acts against your interests, what should you do?

IDFWPWFWPIDFW

I’m told to support clowns, especially clowns who don’t provide rational insight on their
actions.

Anyway, how many “back in day” stories do these dudes have?

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't care about the the shaming or the insults. The shit you niggas are on is cultist and very much radicalized. It's phoney and disingenuous. Niggas rock with Mase and Cam. PERIOD. Now all of a sudden yall never did. Stop it.

I tried to keep it simple for you by slicing it into bite size thoughts, but it was still too much. Nah, you just conveniently took that track because I busted down your simple red hat/blue hat same'ism quandary into the political fallacy that it is.

Have to say though, you've perfected your Diddy impression

diddy-2024.gif

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I tried to keep it simple for you by slicing it into bite size thoughts, but it was still too much. Nah, you just conveniently took that track because I busted down your simple red hat/blue hat same'ism quandary into the political fallacy that it is.

Have to say though, you've perfected your Diddy impression

diddy-2024.gif
Democrat Diddy parties :lol: :smh:

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
I don't care about the the shaming or the insults. The shit you niggas are on is cultist and very much radicalized. It's phoney and disingenuous. Niggas rock with Mase and Cam. PERIOD. Now all of a sudden yall never did. Stop it.
Puffy was/is an entertainment icon and then more information about him came to light.

Why niggas just so bound and determined to be irredeemable smdh?

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Not falling for it pimp juice. I've been here way too long. No matter what I post, you'll find a way to refute it no matter how credible. Or you'll just post something else totally unrelated and try to change the argument. If you wanted to know, you would.

Calling a nigga Pimp Juice is suspect homie. I'm not gonna go back and forth with you, But if you calling niggaz out you need to look into the mirror first or at least listen to the damn song. I'm just saying.

daddyfatsacks9000

BGOL Investor
Calling a nigga Pimp Juice is suspect homie. I'm not gonna go back and forth with you, But if you calling niggaz out you need to look into the mirror first or at least listen to the damn song. I'm just saying.
It's always something OTHER than what the main topic of discuss. I'm suspect because of my choice of verbiage. I need to reflect. Yadda yadda yadda. I need to beyond reproach in order to point out fuckery when I see it. Yeah, OK.

daddyfatsacks9000

BGOL Investor
Puffy was/is an entertainment icon and then more information about him came to light.

Why niggas just so bound and determined to be irredeemable smdh?
Straw man. We're not talking about Puff. Puff is being getting cooked for sex trafficking, organized crime, drugs etc.
How can you compare that to someone voicing a political opinions in an interview? One nigga talking about neighbors and pedos, this nigga talking about Puff like these things are even REMOTELY the same. Just because YOU think a differing political opinions is tantamount to criminal activity, more rational people know the difference.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
It's always something OTHER than what the main topic of discuss. I'm suspect because of my choice of verbiage. I need to reflect. Yadda yadda yadda. I need to beyond reproach in order to point out fuckery when I see it. Yeah, OK.

I didn't read all that shit homie. I just paused when you called him "Pimp Juice".

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
This election cycle has shown me just how phoney are people are in general. So is it "black people arent a monolith" or "group think or youre problematic"? Cam and Mase podcast gets mad shine around here. Now since they dont have the same poltical idology yall don't rock withh them? They been lame? They been problematic. Same thing with Janet. Black folks been fucking with Janet since '73. But now her music is mid and not a legend etc... It makes me sad that Black folks are more loyal to a political ideology than to their own peoples. And for what? Symbolic gestures and seats at white supremacy's table.

Just imagine some geek offline shaming you and giving you a lecture because you don't wanna vote. Imagine a gen-x age black man "cancelling" Mike Tyson lol.

"I'm unsubscribing from a podcast because the host don't like Kamala!"

Pure faggotry.