Feds just picked up Lil Durk 20 minutes ago

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Ain't nobody tryin' ta hear dat shit but these dumb ass pill poppers. :smh:

c9lHbC.jpg
You're right, can't forget them punk ass shooters.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
He's finished! As a few people have said on here already, no snitching doesn't exist. Dudes will tell on you in a heartbeat to stay out of jail. That goes for any type of criminal, from the mob to hood niggas, they telling...lol
I mean we saw how it played out on that young Dolph murder trial.

Also Charleston White made snitching to be cool again.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

One, AK is a fool for this one. I never knew a person could d ride 2 ppl so dynamically.

Two, this mfkrs name is really Durk?!! I thought that was a damn nickname.

Three, no wonder this mfkr is quick to shoot. 5'7, 151 lbs...... my son was bigger than that at 15.....
A grown ass man in a teenage body, living in the lions den is rough

Last edited:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
One, AK is a fool for this one. I never knew a person could d ride 2 ppl so dynamically.

Two, this mfkrs name is really Durk?!! I thought that was a damn nickname.

Three, no wonder this mfkr is quick to shoot. 5'7, 151 lbs...... my son was bigger than that at 15.....
A grown ass man in a teenage body, living in the lions den is rought
He's gonna need protection getting extorted because he isn't built for that prison life.

Them dudes don't eat to gain weight.

So, maybe he get swole in there since he won't have any freedom anymore.

I've seen dudes who were skinny become swole once they got in the joint.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They wiling up there. They killed a friend of my friend. Just because she witnessed a murder. Motherfuckers wilding and it's sick. Preying on civilians like that is not cool. These motherfuckers have no morals

CHICAGO (WLS) -- A 15-year old boy has been charged in the murder of a U.S. postal worker last July, Chicago police said Tuesday. Prosecutors told the judge 48-year-old Octavia Redmond was tracked on her route and shot several times in the West Pullman neighborhood's 12100-block of South Harvard Avenue.Oct 1, 2024

And the fact that she was an active postal worker should have been a huge red flag for them. It sucks that ordinary citizens aren't treated the same, but Postal Investigators/ Postal Police do not play about about carriers being killed while duty. There's too many other possibilities at stake.

That young man will be tried and treated as an adult and threw his life away when there were other, smarter ways to go about things....... i.e. don't murder people. Now, one murder had lead to 3 lives wasted and X number of lives devastated.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
democrats tryrin to send a message to Bruhs, because they lockin up all straight rappers, didn't they just bag

Whiz KHalifa last week???

FUCK THEIR MESSAGE the UNIVERSE MESSAGE IS

THEIR TIME IS UP!!!

HALLE FUCKIN LOU YA!!!

GOOD FUCKIN RIDDANCE!!!