Feds just picked up Lil Durk 20 minutes ago

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
This one hateful ass, no morals or shame having ass mfkr..........

I don't wish bad or death on any man......

But conversely I'll shed not one tear if he goes before me
At this rate, it's only a matter of time before he meets his maker.

The jokes are gonna be ruthless when he dies.

Also, BGOL always want to give sympathy to those who don't deserve it. But Charleston white definitely don't deserve no tears or sympathy when his time is up.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why do you want to see him get off?
It's not just personally with Young Thug, I'm against the expansion of RICO charges so that the prosecution wants to apply to YSL. The RICO laws were originally passed in the 1970s to combat crime organizations like the Mafia; now the whole process has gotten out of hand that nearly anyone who is lightly affiliated with crime can become swept in the world of RICO. They are even playing Young Thug's lyrics in court to help charge him, that's overreach with RICO charges and goes beyond the original intent of the law.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In
In most states, if not all.....conspiracy to commit murder is the same as murder....
Nigga look scared as fuck in that mugshot...

I. South Carolina in the Scared Straight program they told us about this.

It's known there as "The Hand of one is the hand of all".

Parents didn't want me riding with friends because if they stop and rob a store and you in the car....you're going down with them.

And somebody will say you were the ringleader!

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
He'll get off...they don't have any direct contact with him and the shooters..just hearsay
There's plenty of evidence out there, stay tuned for more to get out there about what happened. Things are just getting started.

Just like when people said Diddy was gonna get out because it's hearsay when they got a lot of evidence of what he did.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

video version:

I think about this interview a lot. Wallo sat down for 20 years and he was trying so hard to reach these youngbuls. You could see the pain in his face and the love in his voice. He really wanted them to take advantage of their opportunity and not let grief make them crash out. All those fucking idiots talking about "Slide for Von" like this is GTA will be sitting comfortably at their keyboard while Von sits in the feds for 25 if not for the rest of his life. I hate all this shit.