Feds just picked up Lil Durk 20 minutes ago

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There's plenty of evidence out there, stay tuned for more to get out there about what happened. Things are just getting started.

Just like when people said Diddy was gonna get out because it's hearsay when they got a lot of evidence of what he did.
Never thought Diddy was getting off....unless they have durk ordering the hits he can get off

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I think about this interview a lot. Wallo sat down for 20 years and he was trying so hard to reach these youngbuls. You could see the pain in his face and the love in his voice. He really wanted them to take advantage of their opportunity and not let grief make them crash out. All those fucking idiots talking about "Slide for Von" like this is GTA will be sitting comfortably at their keyboard while Von sits in the feds for 25 if not for the rest of his life. I hate all this shit.
The issue is these dudes don't listen, they be high on pills, smoking weed not even paying attention not taking the time to listen and absorb those words wallo was saying. That was a deep and keeping it real no nonsense podcast. Even gillie couldn't be joking because when wallo talks, you gotta listen and take that shit seriously. Wallon been in prison and know what it's like trying to save someone else who would listen to not make make that same decision that could be the worst decision ever, but then it goes in one ear and out the other. Durk crew didn't even bother to take wallo seriously and now look, they have to face those consequences they thought they could get away with.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Anytime I see a youngbul around Philly that's built like a Kenyan runner in Nike tech, I just assume he's looking for a Kia to carjack. :lol:
I don't trust them fools, I be ready to murk them. Have my hand on that pole, because nowadays you don't know what they about to do.

Last edited:

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The issue is these dudes don't listen, they be high on pills, smoking weed not even paying attention not taking the time to listen and absorb those words wallo was saying. That was a deep and keeping it real no nonsense podcast. Even gillie couldn't be joking because when wallo talks, you gotta listen and take that shit seriously. Wallon been in prison and know what it's like trying to save someone else who would listen to not make make that same decision that could be the worst decision ever, but then it goes in one ear and out the other. Durk crew didn't even bother to take wallo seriously and now look, they have to face those consequences they thought they could get away with.

Fam, you're so right. That's why when I hear folks say the OGs need to talk to these kids, I get what they mean, but I think it's out of touch. These young drillers are high off pills, grief, blood lust, and clout lust. Pulling them to the side won't matter. I hate that Wallo's words ultimately fell on deaf ears.

I don't talk about this, and he has no idea himself, but Wallo is the reason I started my animated series. I was hosting a show he was speaking at and I told him about the idea. He stopped me mid-sentence, "DO THAT SHIT. DO THAT SHIT TONIGHT!" I took his advice. I wish Durk did the same.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Fam, you're so right. That's why when I hear folks say the OGs need to talk to these kids, I get what they mean, but I think it's out of touch. These young drillers are high off pills, grief, blood lust, and clout lust. Pulling them to the side won't matter. I hate that Wallo's words ultimately fell on deaf ears.

I don't talk about this, and he has no idea himself, but Wallo is the reason I started my animated series. I was hosting a show he was speaking at and I told him about the idea. He stopped me mid-sentence, "DO THAT SHIT. DO THAT SHIT TONIGHT!" I took his advice. I wish Durk did the same.
Yeah, glad you did, wallo is someone people should listen to. He's about bringing positivity to try to steer these dudes who are into street shit doing drugs, killing, stealing to steer them into a different direction to let them know there's more to do and discover besides being in prison. But for whatever reason they, don't want to listen which is a shame. All you can do is talk to them, and hope they take heed to those words to change their life for the better..

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Gucci Mane Predicted Lil Durk outcome in his song, Rumors Ft Lil Durk

“Watch the shit you say, the feds be listenin' to the music
And they gon' take your lyrics and build a case and try to use it”

Lil Durk also told on himself in this same song, says,

“I don't want no niggas who you catch, I want the one I paid for”

Lil Durk is Currently being charged with Murder For Hire Nasty Work forsure

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
All thise stop snitching t-shirts back in the day eas for nothing lol. It criminals aint afraid to snitch on each other then civilians should also speak up.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Right, that snitching shit is only for dudes who be into street shit.

It's never snitching when a person is just a regular everyday person law abiding citizen.

I remember having to explain this to some youngbuls when this older woman, Mrs. Dorothy, called the cops on them. They were trying to label her as a snitch. Nah nigga, yall were sitting on her steps making a bunch of noise, she asked yall to leave, yall didn't, she called the cops. That's what she was supposed to do. She's a 70 something year old taxpaying citizen. Get tf up or get the cops called on you. WTF.