Feds just picked up Lil Durk 20 minutes ago

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
exactly,

But my point flew over your head, like yo tricks nut last night..!!
You eas on your knees the other night......

Spit shining skin head boot while they patted you on the head and called you a good boy. Now go and washthem maga draws. Clean them skidmarks out yo massa's draws

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don’t niggas swear up and down it ain’t really like that in there??
If you got a family member who is a CO or somebody who worked there they will let you know its really like that. I had a buddy in college who was a guard and he said them dudes would be at it in the showers. PAUSE

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
If you got a family member who is a CO or somebody who worked there they will let you know its really like that. I had a buddy in college who was a guard and he said them dudes would be at it in the showers. PAUSE
Anybody who says otherwise don’t know what they talking about. Those pocket men are real and niggas get pounded out so much you can hear the clapping by cheeks echo during lights out. That’s what I’m told by niggas I know who did time . Shits bad enough to scare me to do right.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anybody who says otherwise don’t know what they talking about. Those pocket men are real and niggas get pounded out so much you can hear the clapping by cheeks echo during lights out. That’s what I’m told by niggas I know who did time . Shits bad enough to scare me to do right.
You and ya friends sharing gay stories over lunch huh

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You and ya friends sharing gay stories over lunch huh
Naw where I went to college is in the same city with a bunch of prisons. So you'll eventually have a friend who works there. I actually had a Professor who was getting their PhD was a CO on nights. Had another Professor who was a guard back in the day. He was always talking about what he saw. He was an old dude and I swear it was once a week he mentioned the homo stuff.