Feds just picked up Lil Durk 20 minutes ago

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If we lived in a totally Black society under Black rule, would you be okay with Durk and Von running around serial killing Black people?

The white police are taking away these Black serial killers' ability to commit more genocide against Black people and you're mad?

And you're upset that a nigga is happy that these Black serial killers are losing their ability to continue committing genocide against Black people?

Are you as angry at Durk and Von as you are at Charleston White? If not, why?

Help me understand brother.

Did I say anything about Von or Durk?

My point is solely on CW and his antics.

You're conflating my issues and changing the narrative.

Charleston White likes to say he is a civilian. Cool

But then to go on the internet to tease, taunt and damn near bust a nut because someone is going to jail.......

Then he said he was in Chicago and was gonna ride around where one person was shot and killed and then go to Durk's hood and play his music...... just being spiteful, petty and malicious.

You can't be a civilian AND agitate the streets.

Because as soon as those dudes press him, he's quick to say, "I'm gonna tell. I snitch."

Those dudes didn't kill anyone close to him, they didn't do anything directly to him...... so to go out of your way to agitate them and then to constantly cry like a victim later......... naw man, fuck that and fuck him. Civilians have their lane and street dudes have theirs......

Yes, as lately some of these lil ignorant mfkrs get it twisted, but CW is an old fool. He knows better but chooses to intentionally act this way for clicks, views and negative engagement!

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Politicians admire him too giving out keys to the city…What a lapse in judgment.:smh:

No, Durk at least was smart enough to have an alternative public profile. Dude was given keys to 2 different cities based "community outreach" and charity, whatever those things were.

I'm not even a Durk fan, I read their press releases. It doesn't take much to get a "key" to the city.

Last edited:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Not saying they aren't wrong. My comments were separate of whatever crimes they may have committed.

This dude is joyfully and gleefully excited to see a black man arrested and expectedly sentenced to prison. Even after he went to jail himself.

He is ecstatic and professing it to the world, "I'm being petty than a mfkr."

He routinely riles up the bees nest, but when the drama comes his way he wants to act like a regular citizen. "I'm gonna tell," "I snitch," "one of you lil n!ggas gonna end up dead fucking wit me."

Fuck Charleston White and his bitchass antics

But then to go on the internet to tease, taunt and damn near bust a nut because someone is going to jail.......

Then he said he was in Chicago and was gonna ride around where one person was shot and killed and then go to Durk's hood and play his music...... just being spiteful, petty and malicious.

Because as soon as those dudes press him, he's quick to say, "I'm gonna tell. I snitch."

Those dudes didn't kill anyone close to him, they didn't do anything directly to him...... so to go out of your way to agitate them and then to constantly cry like a victim later......... naw man, fuck that and fuck him. Civilians have their lane and street dudes have theirs......

Yes, as lately some of these lil ignorant mfkrs get it twisted, but CW is an old fool. He knows better but chooses to intentionally act this way for clicks, views and negative engagement!

I don't agree with everything CW says, because he can kick rocks about that Trump supporting shit. I voted for Kamala.

CW was the first person I saw to go against the no snitching culture which to me has gotten completely out of hand and out of context.

I think CW has proved that you in fact CAN be a civilian and agitate the streets.

How in the FUCK are we letting these little monsters terrorize, rob and kill civilians all day every day and the civilians sit by idly, just hoping and praying things will get better?? :angry::angry:

"The streets" as you say might be on some no snitch rule, but why in the hell do the civilians have to be on that bullshit?

And "the streets" really AIN'T on some no snitch rule, because if you haven't noticed by now, NIGGAS IS TELLING!! :p

These lil sorry muthafuckas NEED to be agitated in my opinion, we are giving them too much power. These niggas are literally committing genocide against Black people. Ain't no "civilians have their lane and street dudes have their lane" when the actions of the street dudes are affecting us all!! :angry::angry::angry:

How many innocent bystanders gotta get killed?? How many kids gotta get shot?? How many babies gotta get shot?? :angry::angry::angry:

Yeah, CW taunts them and outright states, "I'm gonna tell". And ironically, them lil bastards run and get spooked when they realize he WILL call the law.

These street dudes ain't real men. Real men don't shoot and run. And that's all these lil punks do, shoot and RUN, shoot and RUN, shoot and RUN. Running from the law. If you a real man, you run TOWARDS the law and tell them who you killed, why you killed them and why you AIN'T going to prison. Now show me ONE of these street dudes that has ever done that!! Show me ONE! You can't. :angry:

How did we go from the cotton fields to this shit?? KKK ain't got shit on these street dudes. The issue since the 70's has been US turning the guns on US! With no end in sight! So sorry, but not sorry, I support the fact that Charleston White has made snitching cool again. Because as soon has that shit hits critical mass, and the civilians are no longer afraid to stay quiet and submit to street niggas, we can actually clean up our communities, actually HAVE REAL fucking communities and we can see REAL CHANGE.

Last edited:

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

When something happens to C.W, it will definitely be a victory for the black community.

In this clip, minus the damn MAGA hat, (because when was America "GREAT," for it to be so, "again?") He sounded mostly rational and normal..... but

I'll ask this, whats the difference between CW driving around Durks hood, blasting his music, laughing, keekee'ing and counting his money, "I'm glad that n!gga's going to jail." and that one drill rapper that made the "When I See You" video at his opp's gravesite?

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
In this clip, minus the damn MAGA hat, (because when was America "GREAT," for it to be so, "again?") He sounded mostly rational and normal..... but

I'll ask this, whats the difference between CW driving around Durks hood, blasting his music, laughing, keekee'ing and counting his money, "I'm glad that n!gga's going to jail." and that one drill rapper that made the "When I See You" video at his opp's gravesite?
Both are wrong because people can get killed doing that shit.

That's why that drill rapper is dead being on his opp's gravesite making that diss music.

C.W. isn't going to the hood blasting durk music in Chicago because he'll become worm food.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hate to post a Vlad interview but listen to this guy and how all this shit ties in and leads back to Durk and it's not just one murder but several and several motherfuckers that's going to tell on him and whoever else to get themselves out of prison.

Chicago won't ever been the same,do a murder,you better kill the people that were with you.....

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't agree with everything CW says, because he can kick rocks about that Trump supporting shit. I voted for Kamala.

CW was the first person I saw to go against the no snitching culture which to me has gotten completely out of hand and out of context.

I think CW has proved that you in fact CAN be a civilian and agitate the streets.

How in the FUCK are we letting these little monsters terrorize, rob and kill civilians all day every day and the civilians sit by idly, just hoping and praying things will get better?? :angry::angry:

"The streets" as you say might be on some no snitch rule, but why in the hell do the civilians have to be on that bullshit?

And "the streets" really AIN'T on some no snitch rule, because if you haven't noticed by now, NIGGAS IS TELLING!! :p

These lil sorry muthafuckas NEED to be agitated in my opinion, we are giving them too much power. These niggas are literally committing genocide against Black people. Ain't no "civilians have their lane and street dudes have their lane" when the actions of the street dudes are affecting us all!! :angry::angry::angry:

How many innocent bystanders gotta get killed?? How many kids gotta get shot?? How many babies gotta get shot?? :angry::angry::angry:

Yeah, CW taunts them and outright states, "I'm gonna tell". And ironically, them lil bastards run and get spooked when they realize he WILL call the law.

These street dudes ain't real men. Real men don't shoot and run. And that's all these lil punks do, shoot and RUN, shoot and RUN, shoot and RUN. Running from the law. If you a real man, you run TOWARDS the law and tell them who you killed, why you killed them and why you AIN'T going to prison. Now show me ONE of these street dudes that has ever done that!! Show me ONE! You can't. :angry:

How did we go from the cotton fields to this shit?? KKK ain't got shit on these street dudes. The issue since the 70's has been US turning the guns on US! With no end in sight! So sorry, but not sorry, I support the fact that Charleston White has made snitching cool again. Because as soon has that shit hits critical mass, and the civilians are no longer afraid to stay quiet and submit to street niggas, we can actually clean up our communities, actually HAVE REAL fucking communities and we can see REAL CHANGE.

Brotha, you are arguing a bunch of points I made no comment towards. The "snitching" you're describing at the end is not snitching at all. civilians cannot be held to that standard. Snitching is a rule for the streets. And conversely civilians were more inclined to look away from the street dudes, if they helped the community or at least kept the violence at bay. These new mfkrs are doing none of that. So yeah, tell.

This mfkr is pulling the same antics Vlad did with Rick Ross. "You ain't shit, can't fight, I'll fuck you up.......etc" and then when Ross went and smacked fire out his ass, the first thing Vlad did was go cry and play victim.

Legally was he in the right, sure. but see that's when we should've checked his ass and pulled his culture card. Because growing up we all learned if you're gonna taunt and tease and "write checks"..... you're ass better be able to back it up.

Vlad and CW would be better served taking their L's as men and moving on. But No, even after CW got touched at whatever "comedy" appearance he made, dude was crying and trying to get mfkrs arrested. You went there and disrespected those people and instead of leaving, he kept agitating them (thinking he had enough security) and they showed his ass otherwise.

That's my problem with him. Fuck his message because he's a POS as the messenger!

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Both are wrong because people can get killed doing that shit.

That's why that drill rapper is dead being on his opp's gravesite making that diss music.

C.W. isn't going to the hood blasting durk music in Chicago because he'll become worm food.
He said in that video earlier that that's what he was going to do.......

Even of he never does it....... just saying he would. Why?

Again, unnecessarily fucking with people.

He could say, yeah I'm glad the police are finally solving these murders and locking up the people responsible. And all that......

But that mfkr was laughing and just having a ball giving his take on Durk getting arrested. Maybe not OTF Jam, but apparently there are some dudes that will really ride on a mfkr Durk...... why even put yourself on their radar unnecessarily?

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
He said in that video earlier that that's what he was going to do.......

Even of he never does it....... just saying he would. Why?

Again, unnecessarily fucking with people.

He could say, yeah I'm glad the police are finally solving these murders and locking up the people responsible. And all that......

But that mfkr was laughing and just having a ball giving his take on Durk getting arrested. Maybe not OTF Jam, but apparently there are some dudes that will really ride on a mfkr Durk...... why even put yourself on their radar unnecessarily?
C.W. say shit to think he's untouchable, if shomebody wants him, they will have no problem getting him and doing time for it.

Oldhead isn't gonna chill until somebody really take him out.

Like you said, he could about it a different way but he choose not to and want a reaction from everyone for clicks and likes.

This is real life and not no video game shit.

We can say C.W. needs to chill but he won't.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Brotha, you are arguing a bunch of points I made no comment towards. The "snitching" you're describing at the end is not snitching at all. civilians cannot be held to that standard. Snitching is a rule for the streets. And conversely civilians were more inclined to look away from the street dudes, if they helped the community or at least kept the violence at bay. These new mfkrs are doing none of that. So yeah, tell.

This mfkr is pulling the same antics Vlad did with Rick Ross. "You ain't shit, can't fight, I'll fuck you up.......etc" and then when Ross went and smacked fire out his ass, the first thing Vlad did was go cry and play victim.

Legally was he in the right, sure. but see that's when we should've checked his ass and pulled his culture card. Because growing up we all learned if you're gonna taunt and tease and "write checks"..... you're ass better be able to back it up.

Vlad and CW would be better served taking their L's as men and moving on. But No, even after CW got touched at whatever "comedy" appearance he made, dude was crying and trying to get mfkrs arrested. You went there and disrespected those people and instead of leaving, he kept agitating them (thinking he had enough security) and they showed his ass otherwise.

That's my problem with him. Fuck his message because he's a POS as the messenger!

Street dudes try to impose the no snitch policy on civilians bro. Didn't a girl in Chi just get murdered for witnessing a murder? CW is not doing the "You ain't shit, can't fight, I'll fuck you up.......etc" shit. He's saying he'll tell from the jump and he's saying he will defend himself with force if attacked. What's wrong with that??

See, CW ain't doing shit but saying words. Street dudes are so fucking stupid and sensitive that they are ready to kill a nigga over WORDS. And that's some bitchass shit to me.

The checks he's writing he is backing up...by calling the police. Which is hilarious to me, but it actually works. Brilliant. These so called powerful thugs turn into pussies when you mention the police. Now that's funny to me.

I hear what you're saying. I have a different opinion. At first, CW tried the when they go low we go high route. That shit wasn't working, I think his approach became fighting fire with fire. And it's making an impact. People are tired of street niggas representing Black people as a whole. Time is up for that bullshit.

This is when CW was trying to take the high road and being ignored. When he created the character, he became far more effective in getting his message across:

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Who has he taunted that doesn’t deserve jail? He's calling out scums and terrorists of black society.

Quando Rondo and his cousin are the only that deserves empathy. Durks beef with Quando is solely based off his affiliation with NBA youngboy and being signed to his label. Recall the Von killing in Atl. Basically all this shit comes from Durks beef with NBA

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Street dudes try to impose the no snitch policy on civilians bro. Didn't a girl in Chi just get murdered for witnessing a murder? CW is not doing the "You ain't shit, can't fight, I'll fuck you up.......etc" shit. He's saying he'll tell from the jump and he's saying he will defend himself with force if attacked. What's wrong with that??

See, CW ain't doing shit but saying words. Street dudes are so fucking stupid and sensitive that they are ready to kill a nigga over WORDS. And that's some bitchass shit to me.

The checks he's writing he is backing up...by calling the police. Which is hilarious to me, but it actually works. Brilliant. These so called powerful thugs turn into pussies when you mention the police. Now that's funny to me.

I hear what you're saying. I have a different opinion. At first, CW tried the when they go low we go high route. That shit wasn't working, I think his approach became fighting fire with fire. And it's making an impact. People are tired of street niggas representing Black people as a whole. Time is up for that bullshit.

This is when CW was trying to take the high road and being ignored. When he created the character, he became far more effective in getting his message across:

That shit was hilarious when Soulja tried to run up on CW. Fool and his boys got maced the fuck up.

CW has never killed a black man and was a community activist. The no snitching mentality has brought harm to black society, dudes playing a character. He just found his hustle on calling out black folk on their bullshit