Financial Pain & Disrespect Has Caused The Mass Exodus Of Black Voters Under 50 From Democrats

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
We all lived through Trump, didn't like his policies. Workers kept working, what else you gonna do but get up and go to work for 4 years?

Democrats telling us it'll be the end of the country, end of democracy. Policies will change and policies will be reversed when a new administration takes over.

Its this simple. We've watched biased pundits and media use ridiculous hyperbole for over a decade while life has continued on.

sinistercane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm good. Both of them suck equally.

Right. Been hearing this shit for 2 decades now. When I have local elections (County Exec, Governer, Council Member, Mayor , etc) I vote. Those concern me a lot more than presidents. Whatever happens I just make sure I've got my ducks in a row.
You say they both suck equally, but you haven’t gone at Trump once and I actually check the thread in the Link I posted for you to equally voice your displeasure for Trump

sinistercane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dear Bannon BOTs

We don’t give a shit about some coon‘s opinion on a YouTube podcast dumping on Biden especially when we have court documents that certified as PROOF that Trump is a pedo, rapist and a racist

Go back to stormfront and report your failure

Last edited:

notreally

Rising Star
Registered
You sir are obviously not a Free thinker spouting those talking points of the plantation mentality.

Biden doesn't relate to the sneakerheads.

Biden doesn't relate to the black men with felony records who have been victimized by the justice system..

Biden has never cheated on his wife while she was giving birth to his seed but we as black men want someone who has.

Biden has done nothing to protect black jobs.

wake up sir and free your mind

My bad.

I mistook you for the enemy. In the heat of the moment, I did not recognize the sarcasm.

Last edited:

notreally

Rising Star
Registered
You say they both suck equally, but you haven’t gone at Trump once and I actually check the thread in the Link I posted for you to equally voice your displeasure for Trump

EXACTLY!

How in hell does somebody who fucked up on a slanted "debate", AFTER running the goddamned country and running around all damn week...

and a racist, white supremacist, rapist and TRAITOR...

suck equally?

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Would it help Joey if Kamala steps down to allow someone else who more favorable to be his running mate in November?

Or, is it to late for that kind of change?

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
@Soul On Ice DONT VOTE BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUTTER EMAILS!!!!

STEVE BANNON WONT GET LOCKED UP!!!!!

PROJECT 2025!!!!!!

JULIAN ASSANGE!!!!!!!

FAR RIGHT WING!!!!!

WINGNATS!!!!!!

SCOTUS!!!!!

ALITO!!!!!!!

4th and 25 AMENDMENTS!!!!!

JILL BIDEN!!!!!

MATT WALSH!!!!!

BORDER PATROL!!!!!

BUILD THE WALL!!!!

ABBOT HOT WHEELS!!!!!

NEWSOM!!!!

OAKLANDS MAYOR RECOUNT!!!!!!

KAMALAS PARENTS!!!!!

KENYA BIRTH CERTIFICATE!!!!!

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor

FDR WAS 20 years younger than BOTH presidents running while he served 2 and half terms in office.

Elect the 80+ year old man if u want too

Rain1

Rising Star
Registered
I am sure you already know that not voting is voting, right? This isn’t directed toward you, but one must be the dumbest motherfucker to believe not voting for either doesn’t elect the enemy. I’m the youngest of 3. If my mother said “Pizza tonight or hot dogs?” and I said neither, I’m getting one of them, like it or not. Humans are either dumb or with it. No middle ground. I don’t think I could respect a person who looks me in the eyes in 2024 and says they hate both so they ain’t votin! Man! If any blacks person today says they are sitting THIS election out, they are our enemy.
They know exactly what their doing.

notreally

Rising Star
Registered
Would it help Joey if Kamala steps down to allow someone else who more favorable to be his running mate in November?

It would help if people would stop buying the psy-ops bullshit the media and timid assed, never had a fist fight, never had a gun pulled on them, never knew anybody raped or murdered by police assed white liberals are telling them.

They did the SAME GODDAMNED THING IN 2020! And THAT is why tRump won! USE YOUR OWN GODDAMNED COMMON SENSE.

It is real simple:

One guy is old, but can run the government with his eyes closed and one hand tied behind his back.

The other wants to make you a slave again.

Anybody who can't figure this out needs to be educated. YESTERDAY.

notreally

Rising Star
Registered
I am sure you already know that not voting is voting, right? This isn’t directed toward you, but one must be the dumbest motherfucker to believe not voting for either doesn’t elect the enemy. I’m the youngest of 3. If my mother said “Pizza tonight or hot dogs?” and I said neither, I’m getting one of them, like it or not. Humans are either dumb or with it. No middle ground. I don’t think I could respect a person who looks me in the eyes in 2024 and says they hate both so they ain’t votin! Man! If any blacks person today says they are sitting THIS election out, they are our enemy.

THIS!!!!!!!!

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
@Soul On Ice DONT VOTE BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tumblr_mactmwBiFB1qkzp87o1_400.gif

notreally

Rising Star
Registered

It would help if the so called HNIC took the N out of his title for a minute, and behaved like someone concerned about the plight of Black people, as opposed to allowing shithead commentary such as this to proliferate on his forum.

That might help. A little, anyway.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm sitting this one out

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dear Bannon BOTs

We don’t give a shit about some coon‘s opinion on a YouTube podcast dumping on Biden especially when we have court documents certified as PROOF that Trump is a pedo, rapist and a racist

Go back to stormfront and report your failure
And we will not be lectured by some Euro Kewns who still bow down to a fucking racist monarchy in 2024. Nope. Not today. Not gone do it. :tut:

Mr.Chuckles

Chuckle
BGOL Investor
FUCK both parties become independent and keep your values but no party should own your vote, plus the democrats are killing crypto so their base won't go republican with their new found wealth.

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have ZERO arguments with anyone who does not associate with a party. I am NOT a Democrat, have NEVER been one, and NEVER will be one.

I DO however, have more than three brain cells to rub together to make a thought, and am FULLY aware that the ONLY reasonable recourse is to support the OPPONENT OF THE NAZIS.

This ain't rocket science, folks.

Maybe it's because I am from the D. Raised in a town full of hustlers, you learn to spot bullshit 500 miles away.
The other side is looking to eliminate you by way of increasing the number of immigrants
So that “it ain’t rocket science” is low IQ nigga-talk

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Its this simple. We've watched biased pundits and media use ridiculous hyperbole for over a decade while life has continued on.
Hyperbole like

"Roe will be overturned"
"Affirmative action will be overturned"
"Police forces will no longer be sued for discrimination"
"Rich people will get huge tax cuts"
"Benefits for poor people will be cut"

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm sitting this one out my boy. THIS election is just as important as all the rest, regardless of what yall alarmist voteps say.
The same undercover LGBT and immigrants on BGOL come around every election and parrot the same Sean “Diddy” Combs slogan “Vote or Die”. The shit doesn’t work anymore because most Democrats have no morality and lack accountability. Then again, that is the same for Republicans.

The far left and far right are the same from a mentality perspective, so anyone not buying into their bullshit will get attacked.