Financial Pain & Disrespect Has Caused The Mass Exodus Of Black Voters Under 50 From Democrats

notreally

Rising Star
Registered
Why are these random Euro niggas so concerned about our politics? Not one of us give a fuck about a Tory or a gat damn Brexit. FOH.

Those random Euro niggas are bots. Russia is doing again. Don't fall for the Putin talking points disguised as faux, fractured nigga-losophy.

Russia has a great deal resources to devote to mimicking you. Don't go for the nazi Okee doke.

notreally

Rising Star
Registered
Fuck your bitchass. Please ignore me and I'll do the same.

Ooooh...

I struck a nerve.

This guy sounds like a nazi operative. It is a known fact that Steve Bannon promotes flooding the debate with lies.

Do not trust this asshole.
Do not argue with this asshole.

ANYBODY BLACK in his right fucking mind would tell you to vote AGAINST the nazi.

THIS asshole is telling to vote for who you want, AS IF IT DOESN'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

FUCK this asshole. Don't argue with him.

And don't fall for that "both sides" bullshit.

Last edited:

notreally

Rising Star
Registered
What does that have to do with the fake, doctored vids from MAGA-land that you people post that have been debunked?

Nothing.

Russians recruit people whose first language is not English. They have limited responses for two reasons;

First, they are full of shit in the first place. Your inquiry, if responded to at all, with be minimum and a non-sequitur at best.

Second, think about calling customer service and getting a call center in the Philippines. Wonderful pronunciation, but VERY LIMITED vocabulary, and little or NO familiarity with idiomatic language.

Supersave, 850credit, Callamity and a few others fit the bill. If it talks like a magat...

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nothing.

Russians recruit people whose first language is not English. They have limited responses for two reasons;

First, they are full of shit in the first place. Your inquiry, if responded to at all, with be minimum and a non-sequitur at best.

Second, think about calling customer service and getting a call center in the Philippines. Wonderful pronunciation, but VERY LIMITED vocabulary, and little or NO familiarity with idiomatic language.

Supersave, 850credit, Callamity and a few others fit the bill. If it talks like a magat...
850credit is a tax lawyer with a Tesla.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
Florida has a million open jobs to pick fruit. You should go work the fields while you're sitting this one out.

I mean, I know YOU aren't too elite to work the field jobs you want other Black people to take.

Does picking fruit in Florida pay a living wage?

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
You're the one claiming the immigrants doing the picking were taking Black people's jobs.

Stop being elitist and start picking.

No, I'm the guy asking why liberals will turn conservative and defend the interest of corporations solely to spite Desantis instead of demanding they raise their pay like they did McDonalds and other minimum wage jobs.

But to do that you'd actually have to care about black people more than democrats or politics in general. So I guess I got my answer.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Absolute bullshit from the MAGA-sphere.

But ask yourself, just how stupid do they think you are to float this obvious propaganda and think you'll fall for it?

Did you fall for it? Are you so follow the leader ignorant that you can't do your own research and debunk all this nonsense?

I know I'd feel insulted if somebody thought I was that easy to fool.

Do you?