FLAT EARTH!!!: Yes Niggas I'm Still Here... The Re-Up... Get Yo' Popcorn...

bajanbadman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you niggas can disprove this video then 2+2=5 (but of course, you can't).

No one one this board can because it's UNDEBUNKABLE. It's pure logic, no trickery, no fuckery, no people disappearing into thin air like fake NASA footage, it CLEARLY explains WHY the earth is FLAT.

at 4 mins in we can all see the lie in that video. dude says the optical illusion we see head on is how reality is from the side and flat earthers fell for that simple shit. because parallel lines appear to converge doesn't mean they do. they stay parallel, so no you can't have the bottom of things disappear over the horizon on a flat earth. this vid is as dumb as having the camera lens under the the table top and having the quater go over the "horizon".
that being said. 42 pages of troll feeding, lamo and i actually joined in. I think what has people responding is the insult to our intelligence the flat earth crowd promote.
these "2" dude(s) have bgol heated. he prob home jacking off to each response and thread view

Last edited:

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
at 4 mins in we can all see the lie in that video. dude says the optical illusion we see head on is how reality is from the side and flat earthers fell for that simple shit. because parallel lines appear to converge doesn't mean they do. they stay parallel, so no you can't have the bottom of things disappear over the horizon on a flat earth. this vid is as dumb as having the camera lens under the the table top and having the quater go over the "horizon".
that being said. 42 pages of troll feeding, lamo and i actually joined in. I think what has people responding is the insult to our intelligence the flat earth crowd promote.
these "2" dude(s) have bgol heated. he prob home jacking off to each response and thread view

Three dudes now....

There are aliens and black folk are connected.

Star

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Even though the southern Ocean has rougher water. Around the world Sailboat races go that way 'cause it is shorter & Quicker. If the world was flat that would be the most longest way. These people would not risk their lives & money to go the long way.

It's the more serious route designed to circle the globe in the quickest possible time.

http://globetrooper.com/sail-around-the-world
f5f01ee482a1306bb5c6b056ec9df5d78a20353a.jpg

Last edited:

futureshock

Renegade of this atomic age
Registered
Even though the southern Ocean has rougher water. Around the world Sailboat races go that way 'cause it is shorter & Quicker. If the world was flat that would be the most longest way. These people would not risk their lives & money to go the long way.

It's the more serious route designed to circle the globe in the quickest possible time.

http://globetrooper.com/sail-around-the-world
f5f01ee482a1306bb5c6b056ec9df5d78a20353a.jpg

Yeah, I was gonna ask about that. Why do we have GPS tracked boat races? And nobody falls off of the earth or encounters the ice wall?

FYI - https://www.flightradar24.com/32.71,-79.94/2

https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/centerx:30/centery:7/zoom:2

http://shipfinder.co/

http://www.myshiptracking.com/

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I just wanted to say that everyone in this thread is fucking crazy and insane.

That includes me too.

Aliens have now entered the discussion.

Aliens land on flat surfaces just like our airplanes it has to be flat to land it can't land on something round

Hurricanes appear from the top and work their way down not around cause the world is flat.

We on one sheet we can't see the sheet below us

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
And you still can't explain why clouds float? If clouds float, how come we can't swim in the air? We float in pools, why not in clouds if they are made of water?

Y'all sicken me with your lack of understanding basic physics and density. If Saturn can float in a giant tub, why can't I swim in outer space?

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
So last night while pondering ways to continue to destroy the flat earth movement... I had a thought.. What about Pearl Harbor?

Why is that important?
Well... Why in the hell would Japan fly all the way to Hawaii if "according to the flat Earth model" they are literally right next to Alaska.

photo.jpg

Go to 4:24 mark...

According to Wikipedia this is the path that the Japanese actually took.
PearlHarborCarrierChart.jpg

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
So last night while pondering ways to continue to destroy the flat earth movement... I had a thought.. What about Pearl Harbor?

Why is that important?
Well... Why in the hell would Japan fly all the way to Hawaii if "according to the flat Earth model" they are literally right next to Alaska.

photo.jpg

Go to 4:24 mark...

According to Wikipedia this is the path that the Japanese actually took.
PearlHarborCarrierChart.jpg

Alaska was not a strategic threat to Japan at the time
the south pacific has always been contested by imperialist / colonial powers... still is as far as China is concerned, only thing keeping a lot of countries in check now are US aircraft carrier groups.
Hawaii is much closer to Japan than it is to west coast continental USA... it is the largest naval base in the pacific and hq to the US Pacific fleet

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Alaska was not a strategic threat to Japan at the time
the south pacific has always been contested by imperialist / colonial powers... still is as far as China is concerned, only thing keeping a lot of countries in check now are US aircraft carrier groups.
Hawaii is much closer to Japan than it is to west coast continental USA... it is the largest naval base in the pacific and hq to the US Pacific fleet

But it isn't closer on a flat earth map... On a flat Earth map. Hawaii isn't closer to the US. It would have zero strategic purpose.

Alaska would be closer.... Therefore if the world was flat America should have fortified Alaska because it would be our first line of defense.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
But it isn't closer on a flat earth map... On a flat Earth map. Hawaii isn't closer to the US. It would have zero strategic purpose.
on an accurate map: globe or flat earth - Hawaii is closer to Asia than the US... Japan is closer to Alaska than Hawaii but there was no real military threat from Alaska the threat was the 7th Fleet and the base at Pearl Harbor and then the Panama Canal... the canal attack was aborted because of mechanical issues

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
on an accurate map: globe or flat earth - Hawaii is closer to Asia than the US... Japan is closer to Alaska than Hawaii but there was no real military threat from Alaska the threat was the 7th Fleet and the base at Pearl Harbor and then the Panama Canal... the canal attack was aborted because of mechanical issues

Oh god are we going to do this.. You know that I actually do know why Japan attacked US at Hawaii. I'm trying to look at this as if the world was flat. Based on the map above... It appears that you wouldn't really need to have a real military presence on Hawaii... Since Alaska was closer. I'm just trying to see it from a flat world perspective.

Like it looks almost impossible to fly from Austrialia to South America on this this.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Oh god are we going to do this.. You know that I actually do know why Japan attacked US at Hawaii. I'm trying to look at this as if the world was flat. Based on the map above... It appears that you wouldn't really need to have a real military presence on Hawaii... Since Alaska was closer. I'm just trying to see it from a flat world perspective.

Like it looks almost impossible to fly from Austrialia to South America on this this.
I get what you are saying but Alaska is a skip and a jump away from Japan on any map but the US didn't have real infrastructure or a Naval presence in Alaska at the time - it would be like attacking Canada today by only invading Newfoundland

Confucius

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
but i really want him to explain that one about the blood moon. I witnessed a couple and I dont want to hear him say the moon is so small and close to earth that theycan somehow tint it red by reflecting man made light off its surface

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
but i really want him to explain that one about the blood moon. I witnessed a couple and I dont want to hear him say the moon is so small and close to earth that theycan somehow tint it red by reflecting man made light off its surface

Fam you ain't never seen the bat signal? Of course they can use a light to make a blood moon.
An eclipse is just a dude moving a tennis ball over the projector