FLAT EARTH!!!: Yes Niggas I'm Still Here... The Re-Up... Get Yo' Popcorn...

futureshock

Renegade of this atomic age
Registered
1467201070_radio_times_2016_07_02_downmagaz.jpg

http://rapidgator.net/file/71da009b848a92ba7b59ccd8a04b76bb/Radio_Times_-_2_July_2016.pdf.html

oolong tea

Rising Star
Registered
I bet you dollars to doughnuts that none of these theorists ever left the country, much less been on a ship. You have camera. Take a pic of the edge of the earth if it's true. If the flat earth theory is true, what the fuck is time based on(orbit?)? Is there a flat moon and flat sun also?

Moving Target

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
hey so what about planet x aka nibiru...when is it going to hit our flat earth....which side do I need to be on so as not to get fucked up???? a brother need to know!

rNubb

Rising Star
Registered
These wacky folks are bible folks and the bible is the foundation for their belief in the flat earth.

Yet, the bible states that the sun rises and sets.

The bible does not say that the sun and moon comes around.

King James Bible
And he shall be as the light of the morning, when the sun riseth, even a morning without clouds; as the tender grass springing out of the earth by clear shining after rain.

King James
From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same, the Lord’S name is to be praised.

He came to a certain place and spent the night there, because the sun had set; and he took one of the stones of the place and put it under his head, and lay down in that place.

Multiple mentions of the sun rising and setting are in their book of confusion.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Oh shit NFL draft picks being made from the international space station live during the draft. Where you at Flat-earthers... let's go.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: