FLAT EARTH!!!: Yes Niggas I'm Still Here... The Re-Up... Get Yo' Popcorn...

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
I'm waiting for a flat ass to predict the next solar eclipse or take a picture of the dome covering our fishbowl.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I'm waiting for a flat ass to predict the next solar eclipse or take a picture of the dome covering our fishbowl.

I'm waiting on you to take a pic of the round earth outside of the Van Allen Belts. Oh wait, you can't, but don't have to because you have those trusty NASA photos right?

NASA, the one and only source you'll ever need. ;)

ray-charles-ad-01.png

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
45 minutes left.

BGOL Fam, should we move this, or let it stay and laugh some more at these dudes?

Hey flatty's, do this experiment. Take a small flashlight and a small circle of cardboard and your flat ass map. Turn of the lights and have the cardboard "moon" pass directly in front of the flashlight and tell me how much of the Earth is in darkness. Then simply double the distance, not 400 times like big globe says, just double it and tell us what happens to that shadow.

Don't get mad, and don't say I photo shopped your eyes. As a wise BGOL'ian said: "The Proof is in the Putting! " :lol::roflmao:

You still need to put this in the Hall of Fame.

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
What a weird fucking time we live in. Dumb assholes still insisting the Earth is flat (probably typing on a smartphone). Japan landed a rover on a moving asteroid and y'all wanna talk about the shape of the planet like some slack jawed medieval peasants.

Niggas take your tunics off and join us 2018, shit is pretty cool here :yes:

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
What a weird fucking time we live in. Dumb assholes still insisting the Earth is flat (probably typing on a smartphone). Japan landed a rover on a moving asteroid and y'all wanna talk about the shape of the planet like some slack jawed medieval peasants.

Niggas take your tunics off and join us 2018, shit is pretty cool here :yes:

Slack jawed is one of the funniest fucking descriptors I've ever heard

Niggas is slack jawed yokels