Flat Earthers Spend $20,000 Trying To Prove Earth Is Flat, Accidentally Prove It’s Round

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
retarded.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's both..... You have many people in this country that's trying to replace Science with Religion in schools. It's bad enough,religion has a stranglehold in this society. Flat earthers are starting to be on the same level as crazy ass religious people..

:smh::smh::smh: Bunch of fuckin' loud mouth idiots. The dumbest ones in the room are ALWAYS the loudest!

I'm fine with people being critical thinkers but when mountain of evidence says the earth is round and then you say it's flat. You sound like an idiot. It's well known that African tribes knew the earth was round thousands of years ago yet they want to argue against it.

Exclusive Flat Earth footage of how the dinosaurs went extinct!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

tablebreaker

Support BGOL
Registered
And you lil cac bitch loving faggot people been here before you..
Talking somebody new when your everyday cac posting ass is the reason the quality of the board has gone down..You cac bitch loving pussy

tablebreaker

Support BGOL
Registered
The dumbest Niggas are syatemized ones..There cac daddy raise them with no common sense and not to think for themselves..
Scientist measure the earth in square miles and these idiots say it's round..
You can't measure something in square miles if it's round SMH

Raymond

Rising Star
Registered
The dumbest Niggas are syatemized ones..There cac daddy raise them with no common sense and not to think for themselves..
Scientist measure the earth in square miles and these idiots say it's round..
You can't measure something in square miles if it's round SMH

Square is the dimension. As in the power of 2.

But I think you're just trolling. I was getting the popcorn ready for another exciting flat Earth discussion but I think I'm gonna be disappointed.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Naw.... Cashi has a certain air of intellect about himself.... wrong as fuvk,but he ain't no dummy... this is darksmatterx

bajanbadman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
shouldn't feed trolls, but this shit is so dumb i'm not sure if dude is trolling or really that dumb, can't measure something round in square miles, priceless

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I briefly checked out some of their stuff and it made more sense to me than a lot of the stuff that has been officially taught. I am still wondering why with the billions of people all across the earth we have never seen or photographed a curve? Besides other reasons.

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
I briefly checked out some of their stuff and it made more sense to me than a lot of the stuff that has been officially taught. I am still wondering why with the billions of people all across the earth we have never seen or photographed a curve? Besides other reasons.

Because from the ground the curve of the earths surface is NOT notice noticeable for about 15-20 miles straight flat distance. You have to be at a very high altitude before its noticeable to the naked eye.

The best place to see evidence is on flat calm ocean on a clear day. If you are looking for a boat that has not yet come into view, when it does it will appear like it's rising out of the water. That's actually the boat going over the contour of the earth.

The circumference of the Earth is about 25, 000 miles around. You are not going to notice the roundness by standing still on the ground like the Ant you (we) are.

This is a question I almost understand someone asking. That other cat that said square miles and round planet is either the dumbest muffucka alive or trying to troll.

bajanbadman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because from the ground the curve of the earths surface is NOT notice noticeable for about 15-20 miles straight flat distance. You have to be at a very high altitude before its noticeable to the naked eye.

The best place to see evidence is on flat calm ocean on a clear day. If you are looking for a boat that has not yet come into view, when it does it will appear like it's rising out of the water. That's actually the boat going over the contour of the earth.

The circumference of the Earth is about 25, 000 miles around. You are not going to notice the roundness by standing still on the ground like the Ant you (we) are.

This is a question I almost understand someone asking. That other cat that said square miles and round planet is either the dumbest muffucka alive or trying to troll.
I don't think people get how big the earth is compared to what we can see and how far away you really have to go to take it all in

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered

We have.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You believe in flat earth too, huh? What a surprise :rolleyes:
When I first checked some of it out it made more sense. It is something that I have never really gave much thought to. I believe in myself and I will never give up on building a nation for blacks based on truth. Actually it will be the original nation, life the way it was in the so called garden of eden when it was only blacks on the face of the earth. Life the way it was before whites (the devil race) took over. We got to do it soon. Our kids are being born almost addicted to white ideas, white values, etc. and addicted to poison like junkies. By the time a child is 6 years old they are conformed to this present world or reality created by white devils. And they will go to school to learn how to be a successful devil. Third world kids starved to death because their dna was not to be a part of this and they suffered because of it.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
This whole flat earth crap is funny to me especially because my brother is one. Makes FB vids about it and long discussions with others.

When I first saw the article, sent it to him, his reaction was:
Can you take a basketball, put water on it, why doesn't it stay on the ball? I said cause of gravity. He said but gravity doesn't exit. Why doesn't all the water on earth fall off if it's round.

I said look bruh, go back to smoking trees, and I gotta remember to smoke some b4 the next time I talk to you about any of this flat earth shit.

tablebreaker

Support BGOL
Registered
That's like asking how many giraffes does a television have. If you're asking about the area of a circle, the answer is 2.
i realize I was wasting my time so I left this alone..
But I tell you the sun and earth are both square..
A circle is an illusion

tablebreaker

Support BGOL
Registered
Naw.... Cashi has a certain air of intellect about himself.... wrong as fuvk,but he ain't no dummy... this is darksmatterx
I'm not wrong...The institutions that programmed so called black people didn't equip them to understand someone like me..