For the Transformers heads: Hasbro's $575 Unicron Figure Takes Almost an Entire Hour to Transform

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
They just started and its batman heavy thus far :
White knight Batman, joker and azrael

The batman who laughs, some animated characters, detective comics 1000 batman , hellbat armor, unchained armor superman, some dc tv and movie and game characters

Holy hell...

Those aint toys

Thats ART.

Damn, i want that green arrow

*cough* my bday this month *cough*

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I remember seeing the scene when the movie Debuted on Tv (they didn't get a theatrical release because Transformers did so bad).

They definitely missed the boat not covering that!

Sidebar..

Did that series cover cabbage patch kids, garbage pail kids, tomagatchis?

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
MOTHERFCUKER, ain't nobody ask you to post EXTRA shyt.... Now I gotta dip into my daughters braces fund and see if it is possible to pull money out of my FSA without committing fraud cause you want some fcuking "Likes"
:lol:

s-l400.jpg

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
I remember seeing the scene when the movie Debuted on Tv (they didn't get a theatrical release because Transformers did so bad).

I saw Transformers: The Movie at the theater in Silver Spring, MD. I remember that shit vividly.

I don't know why it did bad. I guess parents weren't taking their kids to the theater for Transformers.

GI Joe would have done better.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
good read

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
with this a big enough and popular enough line for a full documentary though?

yeah it had a big cult following. the story would have continued in marvel comics but parker brothers said we want our character back.

marvel just in the past few years brought back the spaceknights ( minus rom ) but to do a marvel movie you would need rom, and for parker bros to do a rom movie you would need the dire wraith race but since marvel owns one and they own the other it's just not happening until they come to an agreement.

same with the micronauts. the only surviving member of the micronauts team in the marvel universe is bug and huntarr.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
yeah it had a big cult following. the story would have continued in marvel comics but parker brothers said we want our character back.

marvel just in the past few years brought back the spaceknights ( minus rom ) but to do a marvel movie you would need rom, and for parker bros to do a rom movie you would need the dire wraith race but since marvel owns one and they own the other it's just not happening until they come to an agreement.

same with the micronauts. the only surviving member of the micronauts team in the marvel universe is bug and huntarr.

OK I gotta do a deep dive,

Imma drop some in the basement

Pimpslap Slim

The Villain
BGOL Investor

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
My oldest said...

Those look so cool daddy...why didn't you buy them when you were young and save them?

Cause i seen some of your old toys at grandma's. If you took better care of them THAT would have been a much better investment.

youngest...

Daddy? You can buy still buy them and i will play with them for you!

Your too old now. You don't know how to do it right.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
I remember crying and shit in the theater when prime died......lol. granted I was 5 and shit, but I wasn't the only kid crying up in that bitch haha. If you were a kid in the theater, you were crying all the way out loud smh....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao2: :lol: This movie was epic and like they advertised you had to see it twice to take it all in. Mfs were inconsolable outside the theaters man! Dads with their kids, teens, tweens and the little ones! They were like is he dead ? Is Optimus really dead? How? He’s a robot, he can’t die! One white dad said he was contacting the studios to bring him back! Keep in mind this was before the internet and gofundme etc. not a dry eye in the parking lot dude! Also I saw the unedited first run where Spike cursed in the movie. When the scene happened and Prime died I swear everybody let it go. Mfs were like No.....NO.....NOOOOO this is bullshit man! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
"In the film's original script, Duke dies in battle after receiving a wound from a snake spear hurled by Serpentor. After this was written into the script, it inspired the death of the Autobot leader Optimus Prime in The Transformers: The Movie while both films were in production. However, Optimus Prime's death sparked a severe backlash among both fans and parents, and Hasbro reversed their decision on allowing Duke's death. While the scene was kept, replacement dialogue was inserted stating that Duke had gone into a coma. In the film's ending, it is stated that he had come out of the coma. Writer and story editor Buzz Dixon said in an interview with JoeHeadquarters.com, "[If] you watch the visuals and don't listen to the soundtrack, it's obvious Duke dies." In the original script, the Joes also held his funeral prior to the final battle"

Yea when that snake flew into his chest I said yea that MF is a goner lol Plus that thing had super venom in it. Only way he realistically survive is if he had super soldier serum in his blood or nanites like blood sport

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Soundwave wasn't Megatron's bitch.
Especially in the comics, you might want to rewatch gen 1 and look into the comics. Soundwave was allowing Megatron.

That's why I love that muthafucka! He bring the drama..the number two looking to unseat number one.

Sound wave was cool but he was megatrons bitch ..

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
This man loved Optimus Prime so much that he built one from scratch.

Sun Shiqian is a robot artist in the northeastern Chinese city of Dalian. He designs and builds giant robots, including a life-size model of Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, and China’s first giant robot suit. We visited his factory to see how he makes them.