For the Transformers heads: Hasbro's $575 Unicron Figure Takes Almost an Entire Hour to Transform

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
#80 in a 4 part limited series

:idea:
Transformers got its start as a 4 part mini series, but fans went crazy for it and forced marvel to make it a regular series.

That's why the cover for issue 5 has Shockwave on it.

In the original prime and squad defeated megatron and were going to head back to cybertron.

When they decided to extend it they changed the final page to Shockwave blasting the autobots and rescuing his fellow deceptions.

Last edited:

Dark08

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The toy look hard. They did a good job but an hour to transform... wow... that is a lot....

Seen a sold out pre-order for $774.99

xltCqhQs_o.jpg

FPKfPahz_o.jpg

Rw2mwG6T_o.jpg

uBnXqS5e_o.jpg

a1TY8c5M_o.jpg

6coOKVuv_o.jpg

8qsIIjXe_o.jpg

RlXnV3dX_o.jpg

lF7tksAr_o.jpg

6novaDFH_o.jpg

babydaddy

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yea when that snake flew into his chest I said yea that MF is a goner lol Plus that thing had super venom in it. Only way he realistically survive is if he had super soldier serum in his blood or nanites like blood sport
Yea man, I thought he was done too. If duke would have died, it still wasn't gonna hit like prime dying did lol.

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea man, I thought he was done too. If duke would have died, it still wasn't gonna hit like prime dying did lol.
Actually what "saved" Duke from dying - was the blow back Hasbro got from killing off Optimus Prime the year before. So many parents wrote letters in that scared Hasbro out of mercing Duke.

:lol:

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Anybody remember the toybiz x-men action figures from the 90s. The toys hit the market a year and some change before the cartoon hit the screen.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Lol at ya cried with optimus prime dying and duke death… I laughed my ass off when serpentor threw that spear cobra la la la.. as far as transformers I was celebrating more when starscream threw that nig megatron out the ship… my nig starscream finally had his moment

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Fuck megatron zero wins 10,000 losses ass.. my boy starscream was tired of his losing ass and said time for a change we need new leadership

Best moment of that movie

I play this theme song starting at the 4:16 mark time from time while watching starscream toss megatron..1 of the greatest moments ever

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnm

I never seen this shit

before my time